Everything sucks

RainbowDancerRainbowDancer Acolyte
edited May 2013 in Spurious Generalities
All this shit is fucking shit and no I ain't going nowhere cuz I got me some writer's block. (nameless one) sucks, dfg sucks. that beaver dude can suck a choad.

bitches, its a ghost town up in here. pissin me off. someone argue with me so i can tell you why you are wrong.

:angry:

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2013
    I am not sure if you would enjoy getting a new asshole if I want NAZI on your ass, unlike your loose asshole my mind can shit fucktons of words in few minutes, words that have the power to make your knees weak and send you into an orgasmic journey that will force you to accept your gay side and then hump any horny cock you see, hell even yours.

Oh I suck btw, I am good at sucking, your mum liked it when I sucked her tits but alas she really should work on her BJ's.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2013
    Not really a ghost town btw, I only get 6 hours of power here and the fucking weather is a FUCKING CUNT! Feel free to trade places.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited May 2013
    Dfg wrote: »
    she really should work on her BJ's.

Her BJ's are fucking shit bro. Couldn't even cum from it.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2013
    Her BJ's are fucking shit bro. Couldn't even cum from it.

I ended up smacking her face, it sort of word.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited May 2013
    Dfg wrote: »
    Not really a ghost town btw, I only get 6 hours of power here and the fucking weather is a FUCKING CUNT! Feel free to trade places.
    All the paki hoez I can slam dunk? ...... Dronevile city here I cum!
  • DukeOfZionDukeOfZion Semo-Regulars
    edited May 2013
    well at least his penis is erect
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2013
    DukeOfZion wrote: »
    well at least his penis is erect

his Micropenis?