Shake n Bake METHod Enso’s Story - Page 4 — Totseans

Shake n Bake METHod Enso’s Story

1246710

Comments

  • Enos, youre a lifesaver! In the land of the beach boys, there are no suitable RV's, all soda bottles are: 40 to 65% post consumer remelts and UP TO 40 % eco- something or another, which means the bottles are made of vegetable matter! The fire extinguisher method is the best hallucination thus far. The lye present in the ammonia harvesting/basefiying of pse will make Gatorade , poopsi, coch, shmart h20, vittimin wadder, and so forth split and Explooode! Lye eats organic matter and the bottles will pop! I tried everything, just basefiying pse for a/b separation in a pop bottle( in trump's land )will drop out all over your lap in 30 min! So this bee is Interested in SS RV.. Any wet dreamers out there willing to share results?
  • edited March 2017
    lysolulene wrote: »
    Enos, youre a lifesaver! In the land of the beach boys, there are no suitable RV's, all soda bottles are: 40 to 65% post consumer remelts and UP TO 40 % eco- something or another, which means the bottles are made of vegetable matter! The fire extinguisher method is the best hallucination thus far. The lye present in the ammonia harvesting/basefiying of pse will make Gatorade , poopsi, coch, shmart h20, vittimin wadder, and so forth split and Explooode! Lye eats organic matter and the bottles will pop! I tried everything, just basefiying pse for a/b separation in a pop bottle( in trump's land )will drop out all over your lap in 30 min! So this bee is Interested in SS RV.. Any wet dreamers out there willing to share results?

    Thanks about my other method...
    Have you wrote a fire ex story yourself?

    A SS bottle will easily base your suzy...

    The bottle is not recycled plastic as you know a recycled plastic bottle would not hold very long at 100psi not to mention over and over and over And wait for it... Over.

    These SS RVs are made for carbonation of your favourite non bubbly beverage which takes a massive amount of pressure and are rated to a massive amount of said pressure.
    Not to mention they are made to be used over and over...

    On top of that I have been helping numerous people here with there story's.
    I even helped one guy on Skype by trip sitting there hallucination Haha.

    I have also received numerous picture story's with said RV sitting there in multiple stages.

    And as for myself I have enough history as an author myself to tell you they work great or I wouldn't suggest then as a prop.

    Just try it out it's worth the 10 bucks for 2 bottles if you don't believe me.
    Fuck it if it doesn't work it's 10 bucks and you have a new nice bottle.

    but at least try it...

    You won't regret it.
  • edited March 2017
    I'm thinking about writing my own story, and my main character was wondering is it possible to use Ephedrine HCL in place of psuedoephedrine? He can't find PSE for love nor money, though he found a few places that sells Ephedrine HCL (aimed at bodybuilders)
    Would this work?
  • You
    I'm thinking about writing my own story, and my main character was wondering is it possible to use Ephedrine HCL in place of psuedoephedrine? He can't find PSE for love nor money, though he found a few places that sells Ephedrine HCL (aimed at bodybuilders)
    Would this work?

    Sure can mate
  • No, don't use ephedrine HCL, it will not work with shake and bake. has to be pseudoephedrine.
  • edited March 2017
    No, don't use ephedrine HCL, it will not work with shake and bake. has to be pseudoephedrine.

    It does work don't go giving people false information for their story's.

    Have you ever heard of people extracting ephedrine from the ma huang plant?

    Some of these people also have been one potting their ephedrine.

    How do you know this you ask?
    It's been common knowledge among bees for years.
  • was hypothetically making a batch with brand name sudafed and it became gummy in the bottle with no yield? also some sparks were seen in the bottle any ideas?
  • elmo76 wrote: »
    was hypothetically making a batch with brand name sudafed and it became gummy in the bottle with no yield? also some sparks were seen in the bottle any ideas?

    What type were they?
    I would suggest it was another ingredient in the pills...

    Maybe try cleaning the pills and report back
  • Before I start my story, I've got a funny story about signing up for this site. A week ago, I read this thread and had some questions to clarify a few things. I go to register and get to the security question about the Italian food. I go to typing in prosciutto, pancetta...I'm half Italian and apparently was overthinking it a bit (cant imagine why..Lol). I mean, seriously..Hello, McFly…

    Anyway, on to my story. The lead in my story is Cartman. Cartman is 41 and from the southeast US (he's been attending Clemson games since he was a kid..Go Tigers..Lol). He first tried meth when he was 19, around 1994, and back then it was called crank by everyone. He doesn't know what the process was to achieve this substance but it was RIDICULOUS. He could spend 50 bucks on a half g and stay up 2+ days. It was a milky yellowish, sometimes even grey, rock that would get him off like nothing else. Around the late 90s or early 2000s, crank quickly became nonexistent, perhaps from law enforcement busting so many labs around the southeast or maybe the controlling of ingredients. Cartman doesn't know. What replaced this was crystal, which was just as available but he feels is not as potent. He's always wondered what changed. At any rate, jump forward in my story to present day. Cartman is now 41, he's got all his teeth, no visible tattoos when wearing slacks and a button up, is 6’2” and 245 lbs, and people always seemed shocked when they get close enough to him to know he does meth. Which just goes to show that even though it may not be great for someone’s health, if you take care of yourself and your body it is possible not to let meth ravage your body.
    Cartman recently met a little 5 foot, 100 lb twenty one yr old italian chick who has been doing meth about 2 years (screw you...So Cartman is kinda a dirty old man...Was Cartman supposed to turn it down?? Lol). What was interesting was that she knew how to 'cook’....sort of. To quickly give the recipe: cold pack ammonia crushed 2 tbsp, rooto lye 2 tblsp, HALF a pack of psuedo (10 pills generic, crushed), one Li strip, and a eyeballed amount of crown camp fuel. This was all thrown together in a 20 ounce cola bottle and shaken and heated until the Li almost all bronzed. Burping was somewhat frequent and Cartman now knows, after reading certain posts, that the pressure had to be less than ideal. Heat was added with a lamp and the toaster oven grate laid over it, intermittently setting the bottle on the grate and using the bulb heat when needed. Liquid was then filtered into a jar and then muriatic and aluminum was 'breathed’ over the filtered fuel and a white substance 'snowed’ out of the fuel. The filtered 'meth’ was not great much at all. Cartman basically used it when funds were low and he couldn't see his dopeman. In the south, a half 8 is $125...Like $425 for a ¼ ounce. And it's shards..awesome quality beautiful shards. So whatever he was getting out of that bottle was not measuring up at all. It tasted like camp fuel and he wonders if he was getting a little high or if he was fooling himself. He started reading on the net, thinking maybe with the correct information he could save himself some money and maybe even make some quality stuff. After reading a bunch of bullshit recipes designed to blow him up, he was about to believe it just wasn't possible to make quality shit that'd measure up to the shards he was used to in a damn bottle. Then he came across a post at a particular site by a guy named 'Win-so’ (wink) and he felt this guy seemed to know what he was talking about. So he tried a rough run using only some of the principles from Winso’s post. He took the above recipe and added the ether from prestone fluid and he waited to add the pills instead of off the jump. But, alas, still using the same type of bottle and the muriatic pull, he still didn't end up with shard-quality stuff. However, he noticed a very slight improvement. Cartman, not deterred, still had a hunch that Winso’s recipe was the possible answer he had been searching for, partially due to Winso’s words in all his posts and the responses from other people. So, Cartman went and bought some Sodastream bottles (.5L), a new Pyrex pie pan, some eyedroppers, a hot plate, and some Ph test strips. Since whatever he would produce was for personal use and because Winso said the product would be no better after the water pull, he decided to skip the wash and recrystallization for now. 3 nights ago, Cartman attempted the cook again, following as close as possible to Winso’s instructions. The only difference was he used Crown Camp Fuel in place of the hexane. He worked and step by step did what was in the post for 4 hours. When the evap was done on the hot plate, he put some in his glass bowl (Cartman can't deal with needles...Tried it once but he even cringes when his blood is drawn at the Drs office). After a hit or two, he began to literally laugh as did his hot gf….cuz HOLY SHIT. He couldnt believe it...It tasted like shard or very similar and the buzz was spot on with the shard he was used to. Cartman is college educated but not at all a chemist, but hes almost sure the lack of pressure was a main problem in his initial cooks with his girls recipe. He wonders if the muriatic pull was also less than desirable to water, but he's not sure. Either way about it, the posted recipe WORKS. If followed properly, Winso's recipe will produce meth that holds up to shard. Cartman is a long time user and he wants everyone to know - Winso is the real deal as is his recipe. Cartman plans to eventually, when funds permit, doing the following wash and recrystallization, but for now he's just enjoying the improvements and knowledge he has gained to now.

    Enso, I do have a few questions to allow me to write this story as well as I can.

    This is just for curiosity's sake, but what was Cartman missing by not using the ether before? I'm wondering what that does in the recipe and what would someone be making if it wasn't present.
    Cartman went through a complete shit ton of pH strips getting the water properly balanced. They aren't cheap and while he is going to invest in a digital meter when he can, hes going through them. Adding 2 to 3 drops at a time, he must have added 25-30 drops (maybe more) before the pH got around 8. Then he added only one or two til he got it around the 7 mark, which he thinks he hit. The second water pull is obviously much easier as the pH is already practically there. On a side note, Cartman mixed one tbsp of muriatic with 4 tbsp of water in a small container (achieving the 80/20 HCl he figures). Is there any help you can add here or info, as far as why it's taking so many drops and how to save on pH strips during this process?
    Cartman filtered just as Winso had said, but Winso has described using Epson salt that was baked and use it as part of the filter. Cartman didnt use any salt, thinking it may be ok to skip for now. It is ok, what is it's role, and how crucial is the salt?
    This is off subject of the recipe itself. Cartman was helping his aunt unpack some old boxes from her office and he came across a box of Tylenol Allergy Sinus meds from like ‘04. There are 24 pills in 2 different blister packs. He thinks they are from before the laws were enacted because they have 30mg Pseudo and there are 24 pills, which he thinks would go against today regulations. But, they also include acetaminophen and diphenhydramine. Cartman is curious about whether the pseudo would be worth extracting (half-life, does potency remain, etc) and if so, how would you go about extraction? He has seen many things on the internet and it get a little overwhelming. Winso has become highly trusted due to obvious reasons and Cartman like to know about possible extraction.

    Cartman, in my story, would like to wholeheartedly thank Winso. His recipe has lived up to all that was written about it. He is indebted to Winso and can't overstate how much he appreciates Winso’s post, recipe, and kindness...Not to mention Winso going out on a limb to help people. With all sincerity, Cartman offers Winso his thanks and gratitude.

    Hope you like my story. I look forward to your help with it, Enso. THANK YOU for your help with my story
  • As far as how to save your pH strips..... Do this for every gram of product u think you should have coming back to you add 10 drops of acid and then check your pH. So let's say u got 2 boxes of 12 hr 20 s . you have a max of 4.5 grams that u can pull. (U will never pull that much ) add 45 drops of acid and check pH u should be almost there.
  • edited April 2017
    Wow. 1st off, what an amazing thread/story! The amount of good/great information and knowledge and discussion of a topic that's almost always negatively written/talked about is overflowing here! I probably have 200 of this threads views:,) finally decided to become one of you all.

    So I'll start off by saying that I am making a story of my own soon and wanted to ask about a few things.

    1) are the soda stream bottles 1 time use only or can they be washed/cleaned and reused? If reusable, how many stories should be told before you would discard it?

    2) How much is too much or considered over loading it per single reaction for the 500ml bottle? Say could one do 7.2 instead of 2.4g of PSE at one time or is there some sort of limit amount one wouldn't want to go over? I would tell my 1st story using just 2.4g in case it goes sour and is a loss. Just wondering for once it's down pat, how much PSE can be used each go around.

    3) on the 2nd page, Drddick asks about how to wash the ether fluid. I'm just wondering if there is a certain amount of water per certain amount of mls of starter fluid to be used in the wash? Empty the can into a zip lock bag and shake the fuck out of it for 10 minutes, let it settle, be rid of trash layer and repeat etc. Just unsure about the water amount here.

    4) say one is using in their story multiple kinds of PSE for example, 1 box of brand name Sudafed 12 hour, 1 store's brand 12 hour PSE, and a box of another store's brand PSE 30mg reds. As long as they all only contain PSE as the main ingredient, they can all be thrown into the blender and that's it?

    I'll start with that. Thanks again E, and everyone else contributing to this fantastic thread!



  • Whetest everyone at, where's the love! The knowledge! The Answers! :o
  • Ok so just got the nerve up to post. This is by far the most legit and comprehensive story ever written. I must give Enso some serious ass props for this post. Far too many sketchy stories on the web have been thrown out without taking the time to check grammar and spelling etc. I have been supporting other peoples stories but could not find the courage to write my own however , up until stumbling across this thread all the stories I found were not as precise and detailed as this , not to mention there are lots out there that instruct some very dangerous practices. I have a couple of questions and would be most appreciative if someone might answer them. I have always had the desire to write a story but it seemed as if it was safer to follow someone elses story rather than writing my own. I Will follow with my questions after say this thread is Phreakin badass and all the others who have contributed thus far just wanna say thanks and its apreciated

    1. Which chapter of the story creates the worst scent that might attract others who are not loyal to the cause ?

    2. Is there a way to mask the odor ?

    3. (Concerning the SS Bottle)

    4. The local department store that warns of falling prices said that the SS and components are only available during the summer as the SS is a seasonal item. Not wanting to wait to begin my virgin novep I found something that I need to know if it is something that will work in lieu of the SS bottle.

    I snagged a similar container and would like to know if its feasible to use versus the SS. Link to follow showing the container purchased. Thank you all.

    Product name - Aladdin

    Brand : PMI

    Oz. 32

    Just curious if the double entry point on the bottle might interfere with the reaction process or if the bottle doesnt appear to be strong enough to contain the needed pressure and might have a high probability of catastrophic failure.
    Thanks so much in advance.

  • Hey snowberrez, welcome! I'm pretty new too and can agree with everything you said, awesome thread, awesome community, awesome stories.

    As for your questions I will answer them as best I can seeing as I'm the only other person in this thread at this hour.

    1) The chapter your talking about would be when the ammonia nitrate or sulphate is added into your RV and the reaction gets started. Since you will have to relieve pressure build up in the bottle as needed, the smell emitted is a strong smell of ammonia. Very strong, nasty, distinct smell. This is why Darwin award winners actually write their stories while driving their vehicle around/with the windows cracked to get the fumes lost in traffic smog, oil and gas smells on the road etc. But anyway, may I ask you what your area being used to write is like? House, apartment, garage, woods etc. 2) as for masking the odor I don't know of anything to totally eliminate it but depending on what your area of work is like you can definitely decrease the smell. An open window or door and a oscillating fan moving air around and maybe out would help quite a bit.

    3) and 4) Ive never heard of the bottle you found in place of the sodastream but I would highly implore you to use one of the SS. They actually are quite a remarkable product and can hold 250psi and your story will need around 100psi(so I've read in the thread) to complete the reaction so for me it's got the added bonus of making me feel safer. Do you have access to Amazon? Tons of them on there from various distributors. Mine arrived 3 days after placing the order and including shipping it totaled a little less then then 16$ for a 2 pack and the 1 liter size. Hope this helped you somehow and keep questions coming as well as your own personal knowledge about writing stories, tips hacks tricks etc. Good luck!

  • Appreciate the reply LBD. I have always bought books from story tellers and have not written my own story as of yet. Thats all about to change tho. As far as Amazon for the SS I have to come up with a legit reason so that little Miss Muffet will not become suspicious as to why I would want a couple of jugs to make soda without any soda making equipment ya know ? Lmao These 32oz bottles are very very solid. They are so thick you can barely compress them. Maybe I should see what type of materials they are made from and see if they are similar to the SS.. Perhaps the ones I have are too thick and maybe they will not expand a little with pressure build up. I was reading several pages back in regards to finding out by monitoring exactly how much pressure is correct and what pressure exceeds proper and when the burp should be used. Hopefully that came across as it was intended. Basically it would be ideal to have a guage and a actual number to go by.
  • Also another question. Is it necessary to wtite the story from start to finish all at once nonstop or can I wrote a few chapters and pick up another day ? Thanks
  • edited April 2017
    kcind75 wrote: »
    Before I start my story, I've got a funny story about signing up for this site. A week ago, I read this thread and had some questions to clarify a few things. I go to register and get to the security question about the Italian food. I go to typing in prosciutto, pancetta...I'm half Italian and apparently was overthinking it a bit (cant imagine why..Lol). I mean, seriously..Hello, McFly…

    Anyway, on to my story. The lead in my story is Cartman. Cartman is 41 and from the southeast US (he's been attending Clemson games since he was a kid..Go Tigers..Lol). He first tried meth when he was 19, around 1994, and back then it was called crank by everyone. He doesn't know what the process was to achieve this substance but it was RIDICULOUS. He could spend 50 bucks on a half g and stay up 2+ days. It was a milky yellowish, sometimes even grey, rock that would get him off like nothing else. Around the late 90s or early 2000s, crank quickly became nonexistent, perhaps from law enforcement busting so many labs around the southeast or maybe the controlling of ingredients. Cartman doesn't know. What replaced this was crystal, which was just as available but he feels is not as potent. He's always wondered what changed. At any rate, jump forward in my story to present day. Cartman is now 41, he's got all his teeth, no visible tattoos when wearing slacks and a button up, is 6’2” and 245 lbs, and people always seemed shocked when they get close enough to him to know he does meth. Which just goes to show that even though it may not be great for someone’s health, if you take care of yourself and your body it is possible not to let meth ravage your body.
    Cartman recently met a little 5 foot, 100 lb twenty one yr old italian chick who has been doing meth about 2 years (screw you...So Cartman is kinda a dirty old man...Was Cartman supposed to turn it down?? Lol). What was interesting was that she knew how to 'cook’....sort of. To quickly give the recipe: cold pack ammonia crushed 2 tbsp, rooto lye 2 tblsp, HALF a pack of psuedo (10 pills generic, crushed), one Li strip, and a eyeballed amount of crown camp fuel. This was all thrown together in a 20 ounce cola bottle and shaken and heated until the Li almost all bronzed. Burping was somewhat frequent and Cartman now knows, after reading certain posts, that the pressure had to be less than ideal. Heat was added with a lamp and the toaster oven grate laid over it, intermittently setting the bottle on the grate and using the bulb heat when needed. Liquid was then filtered into a jar and then muriatic and aluminum was 'breathed’ over the filtered fuel and a white substance 'snowed’ out of the fuel. The filtered 'meth’ was not great much at all. Cartman basically used it when funds were low and he couldn't see his dopeman. In the south, a half 8 is $125...Like $425 for a ¼ ounce. And it's shards..awesome quality beautiful shards. So whatever he was getting out of that bottle was not measuring up at all. It tasted like camp fuel and he wonders if he was getting a little high or if he was fooling himself. He started reading on the net, thinking maybe with the correct information he could save himself some money and maybe even make some quality stuff. After reading a bunch of bullshit recipes designed to blow him up, he was about to believe it just wasn't possible to make quality shit that'd measure up to the shards he was used to in a damn bottle. Then he came across a post at a particular site by a guy named 'Win-so’ (wink) and he felt this guy seemed to know what he was talking about. So he tried a rough run using only some of the principles from Winso’s post. He took the above recipe and added the ether from prestone fluid and he waited to add the pills instead of off the jump. But, alas, still using the same type of bottle and the muriatic pull, he still didn't end up with shard-quality stuff. However, he noticed a very slight improvement. Cartman, not deterred, still had a hunch that Winso’s recipe was the possible answer he had been searching for, partially due to Winso’s words in all his posts and the responses from other people. So, Cartman went and bought some Sodastream bottles (.5L), a new Pyrex pie pan, some eyedroppers, a hot plate, and some Ph test strips. Since whatever he would produce was for personal use and because Winso said the product would be no better after the water pull, he decided to skip the wash and recrystallization for now. 3 nights ago, Cartman attempted the cook again, following as close as possible to Winso’s instructions. The only difference was he used Crown Camp Fuel in place of the hexane. He worked and step by step did what was in the post for 4 hours. When the evap was done on the hot plate, he put some in his glass bowl (Cartman can't deal with needles...Tried it once but he even cringes when his blood is drawn at the Drs office). After a hit or two, he began to literally laugh as did his hot gf….cuz HOLY SHIT. He couldnt believe it...It tasted like shard or very similar and the buzz was spot on with the shard he was used to. Cartman is college educated but not at all a chemist, but hes almost sure the lack of pressure was a main problem in his initial cooks with his girls recipe. He wonders if the muriatic pull was also less than desirable to water, but he's not sure. Either way about it, the posted recipe WORKS. If followed properly, Winso's recipe will produce meth that holds up to shard. Cartman is a long time user and he wants everyone to know - Winso is the real deal as is his recipe. Cartman plans to eventually, when funds permit, doing the following wash and recrystallization, but for now he's just enjoying the improvements and knowledge he has gained to now.

    Enso, I do have a few questions to allow me to write this story as well as I can.

    This is just for curiosity's sake, but what was Cartman missing by not using the ether before? I'm wondering what that does in the recipe and what would someone be making if it wasn't present.
    Cartman went through a complete shit ton of pH strips getting the water properly balanced. They aren't cheap and while he is going to invest in a digital meter when he can, hes going through them. Adding 2 to 3 drops at a time, he must have added 25-30 drops (maybe more) before the pH got around 8. Then he added only one or two til he got it around the 7 mark, which he thinks he hit. The second water pull is obviously much easier as the pH is already practically there. On a side note, Cartman mixed one tbsp of muriatic with 4 tbsp of water in a small container (achieving the 80/20 HCl he figures). Is there any help you can add here or info, as far as why it's taking so many drops and how to save on pH strips during this process?
    Cartman filtered just as Winso had said, but Winso has described using Epson salt that was baked and use it as part of the filter. Cartman didnt use any salt, thinking it may be ok to skip for now. It is ok, what is it's role, and how crucial is the salt?
    This is off subject of the recipe itself. Cartman was helping his aunt unpack some old boxes from her office and he came across a box of Tylenol Allergy Sinus meds from like ‘04. There are 24 pills in 2 different blister packs. He thinks they are from before the laws were enacted because they have 30mg Pseudo and there are 24 pills, which he thinks would go against today regulations. But, they also include acetaminophen and diphenhydramine. Cartman is curious about whether the pseudo would be worth extracting (half-life, does potency remain, etc) and if so, how would you go about extraction? He has seen many things on the internet and it get a little overwhelming. Winso has become highly trusted due to obvious reasons and Cartman like to know about possible extraction.

    Cartman, in my story, would like to wholeheartedly thank Winso. His recipe has lived up to all that was written about it. He is indebted to Winso and can't overstate how much he appreciates Winso’s post, recipe, and kindness...Not to mention Winso going out on a limb to help people. With all sincerity, Cartman offers Winso his thanks and gratitude.

    Hope you like my story. I look forward to your help with it, Enso. THANK YOU for your help with my story
    dean45 wrote: »
    As far as how to save your pH strips..... Do this for every gram of product u think you should have coming back to you add 10 drops of acid and then check your pH. So let's say u got 2 boxes of 12 hr 20 s . you have a max of 4.5 grams that u can pull. (U will never pull that much ) add 45 drops of acid and check pH u should be almost there.
    See this guy knows the deal cheers dean
    Wow. 1st off, what an amazing thread/story! The amount of good/great information and knowledge and discussion of a topic that's almost always negatively written/talked about is overflowing here! I probably have 200 of this threads views:,) finally decided to become one of you all.

    So I'll start off by saying that I am making a story of my own soon and wanted to ask about a few things.

    1) are the soda stream bottles 1 time use only or can they be washed/cleaned and reused? If reusable, how many stories should be told before you would discard it?

    2) How much is too much or considered over loading it per single reaction for the 500ml bottle? Say could one do 7.2 instead of 2.4g of PSE at one time or is there some sort of limit amount one wouldn't want to go over? I would tell my 1st story using just 2.4g in case it goes sour and is a loss. Just wondering for once it's down pat, how much PSE can be used each go around.

    3) on the 2nd page, Drddick asks about how to wash the ether fluid. I'm just wondering if there is a certain amount of water per certain amount of mls of starter fluid to be used in the wash? Empty the can into a zip lock bag and shake the fuck out of it for 10 minutes, let it settle, be rid of trash layer and repeat etc. Just unsure about the water amount here.

    4) say one is using in their story multiple kinds of PSE for example, 1 box of brand name Sudafed 12 hour, 1 store's brand 12 hour PSE, and a box of another store's brand PSE 30mg reds. As long as they all only contain PSE as the main ingredient, they can all be thrown into the blender and that's it?

    I'll start with that. Thanks again E, and everyone else contributing to this fantastic thread!

    I remember answering this or was that over pm?
    But here goes for the masses.

    1. I recommend only using these bottles one or two times any more and your seal will be to degraded in your lid.

    2. You just have to change the ratio of everything to match I just use this size as it's perfect example for the bottle.

    3. For some reason I am unable to edit op to change this but just add the same amount of water as solvent.

    4. Yeah that's about right but have you used all of these individually to make sure there will be no problems with any ingredients in any said brand? I unfortunately don't know what is in all said pills so I don't know if cleaning of any said pill would be needed.

    Some brands use ingredients now that if you don't clean up your pills it will gel up your rxn, some don't.
    If they all have the same ingredient in the msds then you should be fine,
    If you wanted to be safe you could clean all of your pills and and just have some clean Suzy.
    Whetest everyone at, where's the love! The knowledge! The Answers! :o

    Sadly I can't be around here all the time uni partying travelling ECT
    But I am here as much as possible to help.

    but that's why it's good when others with some knowledge can also chime in and answer questions.
    Ok so just got the nerve up to post. This is by far the most legit and comprehensive story ever written. I must give Enso some serious ass props for this post. Far too many sketchy stories on the web have been thrown out without taking the time to check grammar and spelling etc. I have been supporting other peoples stories but could not find the courage to write my own however , up until stumbling across this thread all the stories I found were not as precise and detailed as this , not to mention there are lots out there that instruct some very dangerous practices. I have a couple of questions and would be most appreciative if someone might answer them. I have always had the desire to write a story but it seemed as if it was safer to follow someone elses story rather than writing my own. I Will follow with my questions after say this thread is Phreakin badass and all the others who have contributed thus far just wanna say thanks and its apreciated

    1. Which chapter of the story creates the worst scent that might attract others who are not loyal to the cause ?

    2. Is there a way to mask the odor ?

    3. (Concerning the SS Bottle)

    4. The local department store that warns of falling prices said that the SS and components are only available during the summer as the SS is a seasonal item. Not wanting to wait to begin my virgin novep I found something that I need to know if it is something that will work in lieu of the SS bottle.

    I snagged a similar container and would like to know if its feasible to use versus the SS. Link to follow showing the container purchased. Thank you all.

    Product name - Aladdin

    Brand : PMI

    Oz. 32

    Just curious if the double entry point on the bottle might interfere with the reaction process or if the bottle doesnt appear to be strong enough to contain the needed pressure and might have a high probability of catastrophic failure.
    Thanks so much in advance.

    1.
    This would be when you gain enough pressure to release pressure from your vessel, "ammonia gas" is a very obvious smell.
    2.
    in my stories swim actually runs a tube through the water trap in the toilet and releases pressure this way you cannot smell unless the toilet pipe is open outside and it shouldn't be.

    There is also something you can rig up to neutralize the odor but can't remember at this second and will be editing this comment soon

    3. As for your worries about buying SS there is no worries at all.
    These systems are designed to take replacement bottle as
    They wear out over time.
    Just another reason to make money for the company.
    You could say the same for your bottle?
    Why do you need so many?
    The man isn't actually making people give them a list of every name of a person who buys a soda stream bottle. Now that would be a waste of tax payers dollers.

    As for these bottles they say they are useful for storage of carbonated drinks but doesn't say anything about the carbonation of liquids which is what requires the pressure.

    I also could not find any information on max tested psi ECT
    Which we can with the SS.
    the SS IS designed to hold pressure.
    Another thing to remember is that the bottle you mention does has two seals ( I see that as just another seal that could fail )

    Wouldn't you just spend the couple of extra dollers even just for the piece of mind knowing it's not going to blow up in your face?
    Hey snowberrez, welcome! I'm pretty new too and can agree with everything you said, awesome thread, awesome community, awesome stories.

    As for your questions I will answer them as best I can seeing as I'm the only other person in this thread at this hour.

    1) The chapter your talking about would be when the ammonia nitrate or sulphate is added into your RV and the reaction gets started. Since you will have to relieve pressure build up in the bottle as needed, the smell emitted is a strong smell of ammonia. Very strong, nasty, distinct smell. This is why Darwin award winners actually write their stories while driving their vehicle around/with the windows cracked to get the fumes lost in traffic smog, oil and gas smells on the road etc. But anyway, may I ask you what your area being used to write is like? House, apartment, garage, woods etc. 2) as for masking the odor I don't know of anything to totally eliminate it but depending on what your area of work is like you can definitely decrease the smell. An open window or door and a oscillating fan moving air around and maybe out would help quite a bit.

    3) and 4) Ive never heard of the bottle you found in place of the sodastream but I would highly implore you to use one of the SS. They actually are quite a remarkable product and can hold 250psi and your story will need around 100psi(so I've read in the thread) to complete the reaction so for me it's got the added bonus of making me feel safer. Do you have access to Amazon? Tons of them on there from various distributors. Mine arrived 3 days after placing the order and including shipping it totaled a little less then then 16$ for a 2 pack and the 1 liter size. Hope this helped you somehow and keep questions coming as well as your own personal knowledge about writing stories, tips hacks tricks etc. Good luck!
    Thanks man. Good to see you around
    Appreciate the reply LBD. I have always bought books from story tellers and have not written my own story as of yet. Thats all about to change tho. As far as Amazon for the SS I have to come up with a legit reason so that little Miss Muffet will not become suspicious as to why I would want a couple of jugs to make soda without any soda making equipment ya know ? Lmao These 32oz bottles are very very solid. They are so thick you can barely compress them. Maybe I should see what type of materials they are made from and see if they are similar to the SS.. Perhaps the ones I have are too thick and maybe they will not expand a little with pressure build up. I was reading several pages back in regards to finding out by monitoring exactly how much pressure is correct and what pressure exceeds proper and when the burp should be used. Hopefully that came across as it was intended. Basically it would be ideal to have a guage and a actual number to go by.

    But why?

    Who's to say you didn't but a soda stream at a garage sale and it had no bottles...

    You are buying them for a gift for a friend that has one...

    They won't even ask,
    Amazon have no interest.

    Stop being so paranoid.

    has Amazon asked you why you bought anything?

    Especially a drink bottle
    Could you imagine " hey I need to take down your id and require a reason of purchase on record before you can buy that drink bottle"

    NO

    I'm pretty sure your over thinking it and they would shut down pretty quickly from lack of sales.
    Also another question. Is it necessary to wtite the story from start to finish all at once nonstop or can I wrote a few chapters and pick up another day ? Thanks

    Yes Some parts you can split up,

    But once you start I wouldn't suggest leaving any said part.

    So to put it simply there is:

    1.
    "Basing Suzy and liquidating of the lithium"
    "Reducing Suzy"
    (45 mins to a few hours)

    2.
    Extraction (water pull)
    ((Should be able to be done within an hour))


    3. Cleaning and recrystallization
    (A few hours to a few days depending on cooling methods ECT.

  • Very much appreciate the replies to my questions Enso. I will take the advice with the SS bottles. I want my first story to be worthy of a pulitzer so I will keep myself in check and follow the directions to the letter. I have known several authors over the years who have put out some damn good reads and I had the opportunity to set in on a class and their approach was a wee bit reckless for me so I just continued reading what they wrote and put my story on hold. I have decided it best to study each and every step individually to get a complete and thorough understanding of the process. I have read this entire thead several times before posting and still have some questions so I am going back through the thread to see if my questions have already been answered. I just don't want to tie up the thread.
  • edited April 2017
    Very much appreciate the replies to my questions Enso. I will take the advice with the SS bottles. I want my first story to be worthy of a pulitzer so I will keep myself in check and follow the directions to the letter. I have known several authors over the years who have put out some damn good reads and I had the opportunity to set in on a class and their approach was a wee bit reckless for me so I just continued reading what they wrote and put my story on hold. I have decided it best to study each and every step individually to get a complete and thorough understanding of the process. I have read this entire thead several times before posting and still have some questions so I am going back through the thread to see if my questions have already been answered. I just don't want to tie up the thread.

    Not a problem mate that's why I'm here man... To help...

    Unrelated but had to happen... It's time for me to ask a question to you.


    Here we go...








    Does the snozberries taste like real snozberries?
  • Thanks Enso!

    With the isopropyl, what % is needed?
  • edited April 2017
    enso wrote: »
    Very much appreciate the replies to my questions Enso. I will take the advice with the SS bottles. I want my first story to be worthy of a pulitzer so I will keep myself in check and follow the directions to the letter. I have known several authors over the years who have put out some damn good reads and I had the opportunity to set in on a class and their approach was a wee bit reckless for me so I just continued reading what they wrote and put my story on hold. I have decided it best to study each and every step individually to get a complete and thorough understanding of the process. I have read this entire thead several times before posting and still have some questions so I am going back through the thread to see if my questions have already been answered. I just don't want to tie up the thread.

    Not a problem mate that's why I'm here man... To help...

    Unrelated but had to happen... It's time for me to ask a question to you.


    Here we go...








    Does the snozberries taste like real snozberries?

    Lmao , indeed they do..
  • Enzo or LBD would you guys mind sharing the hose in the toilet trick ? I get the gist of it but the set up is what is puzzling. Also if one was to use pure PE untouched powder would the story have to change in anyway or could you proceed with the one pot method ? Thanks
  • edited April 2017
    Enzo or LBD would you guys mind sharing the hose in the toilet trick ? I get the gist of it but the set up is what is puzzling. Also if one was to use pure PE untouched powder would the story have to change in anyway or could you proceed with the one pot method ? Thanks

    In my stories I have modified a SS with a pressure gauge and release valve with handle to open and close said valve, this leads to the valves "nipple"

    a hose is then attached to the valves "nipple" hehe the hose then gets fed through the water trap in the toilet to the air behind said water trap.

    When you release your valve said gasses would go down tube and out the trap.

    Now remember you don't actually want the end of the hose to be sitting in water in case of drawback. Just try and get it in the air behind the water trap.

    I hope this helps and is what you meant.

    Also pure Suzy is actually more sought after in this kind of reaction than any pill mix as there is less things to react.
  • Thanks Enso!

    With the isopropyl, what % is needed?

    I would use the highest percentage you can get
  • In my wildest imaginings, I could never have believed that such glorious place could exist and that i have found such wonderfully gifted and like-minded authors....

    Hello one and all I'm not sure where to begin

    1. To Enso and Dave and dreamer...may your fields be forever green
    2. Wouldn't a writer prefer using anhydrous NH3 to AN ( assuming that such paper could be acquired by said author)
    3. A simple gas trap can be built using a two hole stopper w/ glass tubes and medical tubing...take a 20 oz. plastic bottle and invert it (with stopper and medical tubing SEALED in place) in any large container filled with water...the NH3 is hydrophylic and will, for the most part, remain in aqueous solution upon venting. another odor elimination procedure involves ozone, O3. ( pls forgive my writing skills I am not very good at explaining things w/o a diagram)
  • edited April 2017
    What would one use if theyve run out of ether? Hexane is still available, I'm just wondering what the best and easiest to obtain substitute would be?

    Alright so after doing some research on non polar solvents I answered one of my own questions.

    Onwe lingering question is about NPs. Kcind75's story towards the top of this page will be my example. He replaced the hexane with crown camp fuel. Would the ether still be needed in this scenario, or to be more specific there, does there have to be 2 different solvents? What is the reason behind using both hexane and the washed dyethel ether if each solvent can be used to store the lithium? And if just one can be used, would the amount have to be more to make up for the one not being used?

    Sorry for the probably easy and stupid question but I just want to understand why and what the chemical is doing for the reaction or what 2 are doing vs. 1 etc. Thanks to anyone who can answer my question!
  • I have no problem waiting my turn so if possible get back to me when you answer the other ones ahead of me guys. Curious , Other than an issue of heat and availability is there any benefit to using Ammonium Sulphate (AS) versus NH4NO3(AN) Thanks
  • The AS will give a stronger reaction. It's stronger then AN I believe.
  • A couple questions if anyone would not mind answering but one is to Enso or anyone that has experience with the story. (#1)

    1. Fire Ext. method versus the SS , Which is better and why ?

    2. Is there any real difference between Ms Suzi and her step sister Ms. Ephedra in terms of quality of the story and the feeling you get from reading the story ?

    Thanks
  • Hey snowberrez, welcome! I'm pretty new too and can agree with everything you said, awesome thread, awesome community, awesome stories.

    As for your questions I will answer them as best I can seeing as I'm the only other person in this thread at this hour.

    1) The chapter your talking about would be when the ammonia nitrate or sulphate is added into your RV and the reaction gets started. Since you will have to relieve pressure build up in the bottle as needed, the smell emitted is a strong smell of ammonia. Very strong, nasty, distinct smell. This is why Darwin award winners actually write their stories while driving their vehicle around/with the windows cracked to get the fumes lost in traffic smog, oil and gas smells on the road etc. But anyway, may I ask you what your area being used to write is like? House, apartment, garage, woods etc. 2) as for masking the odor I don't know of anything to totally eliminate it but depending on what your area of work is like you can definitely decrease the smell. An open window or door and a oscillating fan moving air around and maybe out would help quite a bit.

    3) and 4) Ive never heard of the bottle you found in place of the sodastream but I would highly implore you to use one of the SS. They actually are quite a remarkable product and can hold 250psi and your story will need around 100psi(so I've read in the thread) to complete the reaction so for me it's got the added bonus of making me feel safer. Do you have access to Amazon? Tons of them on there from various distributors. Mine arrived 3 days after placing the order and including shipping it totaled a little less then then 16$ for a 2 pack and the 1 liter size. Hope this helped you somehow and keep questions coming as well as your own personal knowledge about writing stories, tips hacks tricks etc. Good luck!

    If want to get rid of 100 % of smell vent into a bucket with water and muriatic acid about20% acid if u still smell it add more acid
  • A couple questions if anyone would not mind answering but one is to Enso or anyone that has experience with the story. (#1)

    1. Fire Ext. method versus the SS , Which is better and why ?

    2. Is there any real difference between Ms Suzi and her step sister Ms. Ephedra in terms of quality of the story and the feeling you get from reading the story ?

    Thanks

    Fire ext. Is better by far. Its safer ,if some happens to show up u don't need to worry about it it won't blow up if u have to hide it for a bit. Use less cold pack less lye and less battery's. It breaks down us battery's faster and all the way. And u hold a more even psi which make better dope
  • Hi i am fairly newand was wondering if someone could tell me what i am doing so wrong in my dream that i have had a handful of times with yeilds all over the place. The thing with me is my dream is that it was inspired by someone i may or may not know in person. So i feel that at one point in time its original roots and correct ways where lost. So id like to post what i was taught. Please keep in mind this is what i was taught so if i am wrong or making mistakes in my dream its because i do not know any better but i am 110% willing to learn because i know good dreams are made i just need a little helping hand.
    -IVme
  • dean45 wrote: »
    A couple questions if anyone would not mind answering but one is to Enso or anyone that has experience with the story. (#1)

    1. Fire Ext. method versus the SS , Which is better and why ?

    2. Is there any real difference between Ms Suzi and her step sister Ms. Ephedra in terms of quality of the story and the feeling you get from reading the story ?

    Thanks

    Fire ext. Is better by far. Its safer ,if some happens to show up u don't need to worry about it it won't blow up if u have to hide it for a bit. Use less cold pack less lye and less battery's. It breaks down us battery's faster and all the way. And u hold a more even psi which make better dope

    Thanks for the information Dean. When use say use less , is it possible to give a percentage ?
  • I was taught to use camping fuel. What would be a good alternative or way to clean nasty stuff out of it
  • Hay guys what brand cold packs u use??? I live in Australia n its so fuckin hard to get them over here, n I want to get them off eBay or the net somewhere!??

    I've made like 10 15 batches about 3,years ago when ya could get them at the supermarket!! Haven't botherd doing it after they stopped! But I'm spending wayyy to much coin on the gear n its not as good as I used to shake up!! So any info on cold PACs would be greatly appreciated!!
    THANK U GUYZ??
  • IVmePlease wrote: »
    I was taught to use camping fuel. What would be a good alternative or way to clean nasty stuff out of it

    Wash it
  • dean45 wrote: »
    A couple questions if anyone would not mind answering but one is to Enso or anyone that has experience with the story. (#1)

    1. Fire Ext. method versus the SS , Which is better and why ?

    2. Is there any real difference between Ms Suzi and her step sister Ms. Ephedra in terms of quality of the story and the feeling you get from reading the story ?

    Thanks

    Fire ext. Is better by far. Its safer ,if some happens to show up u don't need to worry about it it won't blow up if u have to hide it for a bit. Use less cold pack less lye and less battery's. It breaks down us battery's faster and all the way. And u hold a more even psi which make better dope

    Thanks for the information Dean. When use say use less , is it possible to give a percentage ? [/quoteas
    Just as long as you use 2 to 1 ratio . 2 parts lye to 1 part amn nitrate I use to use half cup lye and a 1/4 cup amn nitrate. And 1 batt to every box and a half of pills. That's a box of 120s 12hr. If u use same ratios as u would use like say in a pop bottle u end up with way to much lithium bronze when u pour it off and u do not want a lot of that shit left over.
  • i'm not from american we don't have Drug under name pseudoephedrine but we have RHINADVIL RHUME IBUPROFENE/PSEUDOEPHEDRINE
    it has :
    Ibuprofen........................................................................................................ 200,00 mg
    Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride ...................................................... 30,00 mg
    so it can works ???? please i'm waiting your answer
  • What is an essential ingredient in pseudoephedrine to make meth is just Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 30 mg or there are other ingredients ??????????
  • i'm not from american we don't have Drug under name pseudoephedrine but we have RHINADVIL RHUME IBUPROFENE/PSEUDOEPHEDRINE
    it has :
    Ibuprofen........................................................................................................ 200,00 mg
    Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride ...................................................... 30,00 mg
    so it can works ???? please i'm waiting your answer

    Not till u clean out the ibuprofene
  • dean45 wrote: »
    IVmePlease wrote: »
    I was taught to use camping fuel. What would be a good alternative or way to clean nasty stuff out of it

    Wash it

    Shellite is what I use
  • hey, i added wayyyy to much water i think when i was having it rolling, and its tough getting it through a filter.. is there anything i can do? or do i straight go to the water pull?
  • When i first add the water sonetines it rolls too hard and its scary even putting the cap 100% of the way on bc its hard as a rock. Plus im using a 2L pepsi since I cant always have access to SS :s
  • enso wrote: »
    Yeah man in the land down under (Australia) you can sell this product quite easily for 500 Australian dollars for a gram.
    Yes this is a lot different to USA but a lot of people buy poondys (0.10) a point of a gram for 50 here,
    where as in America it would only be worth 10.

    this writeup is written as of this year (2016) if it was 2015 or earlier it would have the year above the post along with month and day (please correct me if I'm wrong).
    but yes I am 4real bruvver 5 hundie 5 hundred 500 doesn't matter how you say it.
    And this has gone down over the last couple of years from 100 a point 800 a gram at mates rates.
    And that is only from city Melbourne... The further you get from the city the higher the price gets...
    If I drive 2 hours from me I can sell a gram today for 800 but of course distribution of methamphetamine is illegal and I would not do it and I wouldn't want anyone here to do sell (distribute) either as it is illegal.

    If you have any more questions feel free to ask. I haven't been around as much the last week as I am on holiday on the coast.

    But I will try and jump on a bit more.

    In the Bendigo area its $500-$600 pr g and its fkn crap compared to what used to be around!
    Ppl have just become professional MA/ MSM resharders instead of learning how to SnB! It duz my fkn head in bad!
    PS. Half descent gear is 70 for 1 point up this way!! Its a fkn joke!!
  • How do I gas's my meth after I've cooked
  • Can I still use shellite for file????
  • Shellite for fuel?? Yes or no??
  • No reaction!!!
    I have sodium hydroxide, sulfate of ammonia, and Li in my shellite but no reaction! What the fuck is going on!?? No reaction at all!!
  • No reaction!!!
    I have sodium hydroxide, sulfate of ammonia, and Li in my shellite but no reaction! What the fuck is going on!?? No reaction at all!!
Sign In or Register to comment.