Where do you want to go?

Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
edited September 2010 in Life
Where do you want to go?

Comments

• mashlehashmashlehash Regular
    edited July 2010
    I want to go to...fuck where was that place marty mc fly went to?
  • GallowsGallows Regular
    edited July 2010
    The fjords of Norway.
  • SilosighbinSilosighbin Regular
    edited July 2010
    Gallows wrote: »
    The fjords of Norway.

You read my freaking mind. Those Fjords look awesome to just walk through. Especially during the warmer seasons.
  • ToothlessjoeToothlessjoe Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Norway, Sardinia, Asia.
  • Dr. AwkwardDr. Awkward Regular
    edited July 2010
    mashlehash wrote: »
    I want to go to...fuck where was that place marty mc fly went to?

Thailand I think. Or Cambodia? I don't know.

Anyways I've always wanted to go to the Patagonia, and somewhere in Eastern Europe. Maybe Serbia or Bulgaria or something.
  • da teachada teacha Regular
    edited July 2010
    Russia, Japan, Iceland, Colombia and Congo.

I've been desensitised to shit in life and the usual places now bore me. When I go away, I want it to be an orgy of sex, drugs and adventure; none of this sightseeing bullshit.
    edited July 2010
    Norway, Sardinia, Asia.

Where the fuck in Asia man? From Kamchatka, to Borneo, to Dubai, to the Steppe, there's a fucking huge variety in shit going on over there. You might aswell just say 'the world' tbh.
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited July 2010
    Japan, Egypt, Greece. Probably New York, too, since the only place I've been to in the US is California (which was frickin' awesome, yo).
    edited July 2010
    I was going to include these pics with my first post in the thread, in regards to the Fjords of Norway, but couldn't be bothered. But now here they are. How awesome does that place look?! Fuck.

Sorry for the longish post.

Norway_102_by_lonelywolf2.jpg

I would totally Greyfox it if I lived in this house ^

Norway_130_by_lonelywolf2.jpg
    Norway_115_by_lonelywolf2.jpg
    Norway_108_by_lonelywolf2.jpg
    Norway_59_by_lonelywolf2.jpg
    Norway_27_by_lonelywolf2.jpg
  • Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
    edited July 2010
    I want to go there! So that's Norway then? I'm going!
    edited July 2010
    Blunderful wrote: »
    I want to go there! So that's Norway then? I'm going!

Yes all of those pics were taken in Norway. Presumably taken during summer or spring. As I'm pretty sure everything is covered in snow during the Winters, which would also be awesome imo. I want to live there!
    edited July 2010
    Looks absolutely beautiful. So beautiful that it doesn't even look real/earthly in a sense.

Imagine being a Viking of old, follow the old Norse mythology and living out in the fjords. Shit have been so cash. Something of value has been lost in modern society. :(
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited July 2010
    Thailand
    California
    Vegas (HAVE YOU SEEN THE HANGOVER?)
    Japan
    N. Korea (For the lulz)
    A girl's butthole (Post wipe)
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited July 2010
    Norway looks sweet. I want to go to Peru to try ayahuasca with the tribals.:cool:
  • The GeneralThe General Regular
    edited August 2010
    Canada, Mexico, Bahamas, and Alaska (LOL)
  • skyclaw441skyclaw441 Regular
    edited August 2010
    I jizzed at the sight of the fjords. Amazing shit. I want to go pretty much everywhere, but especially Japan.
  • OnTheFringeOnTheFringe Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    the center of the earth
  • vOmitreevOmitree Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    Though its kind of sketch, considering its a police state, Israel is actually pretty fun, and as a Canadian citizen everyone Loved meh! Tel Aviv is the coolest place there and night life there is crazy! not many tourists there either but there are some touristy spots fyi.
  • McSkluvinMcSkluvin Regular
    edited August 2010
    Russia! I'm not really sure where in Russia though. :confused:

Japan would be cool too, but I think to really enjoy it I would need to learn a good amount of Japanese, and not just simple phrases. I don't really want to learn Japanese though....

That's probably it, I don't care much for the 7 wonders of the world.....
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    I was going to include these pics with my first post in the thread, in regards to the Fjords of Norway, but couldn't be bothered. But now here they are. How awesome does that place look?! Fuck.

Sorry for the longish post.

Norway_102_by_lonelywolf2.jpg

I would totally Greyfox it if I lived in this house ^

Norway_130_by_lonelywolf2.jpg
    Norway_115_by_lonelywolf2.jpg
    Norway_108_by_lonelywolf2.jpg
    Norway_59_by_lonelywolf2.jpg
    Norway_27_by_lonelywolf2.jpg

^This PLACE!
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited August 2010
    I hear Somalia is really nice this time of year:o:o:o:o Seriously though I'd love to visit the Fjords of Norway or anywhere in Scandinavia. Asia would also be fun I bet. Wierd but fun.
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited August 2010
    Sir Rolf states that Norway is beautiful, it was (rather surprisingly), actually cold, flat, full of lakes Finland that Sir Rolf enjoyed more...
    edited August 2010
    Rolf wrote: »
    Sir Rolf states that Norway is beautiful, it was (rather surprisingly), actually cold, flat, full of lakes Finland that Sir Rolf enjoyed more...

I shall make a pilgrimage to north rolfheim one day.
  • AltindAltind Regular
    edited September 2010
    I want to travel through China. So many more cities to see! Chongqing, Tianjin, Shanghai, Beijing, Dongguan, Nanjing, Shenyang, Hangzhou, Wuhan, etc etc. I'm a bit of an architecture/building nut.

Shanghai

453736053_c1c2917809_b.jpg
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/lozinho/453736053/sizes/l/in/photostream/
    3188872395_1f4ac7e2d5_b.jpg
  • edited September 2010
    I've been to a place similar to where Dfg mentioned. There were mountains and huge hills with random rivers and waterfalls. Easily the most amazing place I've ever been to.
    edited September 2010
    Ive always thought Asia sounded bad ass to visit. It's just so different from the west you know. Plus I want to try some of the wacky foods they have over there. I love eating strange things. I could do the bizzare food guy's job no problem. I'd also recommend visiting south America if anyone get's the chance. I spent a few weeks in Chile and Argentina visiting my step dads family and it was awesome. Argentina was the most racist country you can imagine lol. You wont see a single black person the whole time your there.
  • Panic!Panic! Regular
    edited September 2010
    Japan, Costa rica, and New Zealand