What is this i don't even?

dark_rider_666dark_rider_666 Semo-Regulars
edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Well shit, seems Totse still exists in a form that isn't Zoklet.

I'm the original Dark_rider_666 from Totse, any original people here?

Also, does anyone remember ME?

Comments

• KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited August 2010
    Congratulations! You found the one totse-like site that doesn't suck! Welcome aboard.
  • edited August 2010
    Fuckin' A, another original. I didn't have an account, nor do I remember you. But fuck it, welcome aboard.
  • zingalongzingalong Regular
    edited August 2010
    I was PoPcOrN PeOpLe on &T and yeah i remember you OP.
  • VickyVicky Regular
    edited August 2010
    Rings a bell, welcome back.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited August 2010
    I remember youuu
  • edited August 2010
    I vaguely remember your name from Totse:thumbsup:. Welcome to the new & improved Totse:hai:

New and improving :D
  • Pile of JewsPile of Jews Regular
    edited August 2010
    I remember you! I was CannibalCorpse back in the day.
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited August 2010
    Hi, its me.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    Welcome. I don't remember you because I wasn't in the original &T :D
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited August 2010
    Welcome back brother :).
  • acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited August 2010
    Been "here" since 2001.

But no, I do not remember you.
  • edited August 2010
    Looks like you need to give us something to remember you by :D
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited August 2010
    OP's not coming back.
  • Panic!Panic! Regular
    edited August 2010
    I kinda remember you as well
  • edited August 2010
    OP's not coming back.

lol this. What is it with us turning away new people... Maybe we need to start offering free hugs or something.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    lol this. What is it with us turning away new people... Maybe we need to start offering free hugs or something.

Or start showing moar titties
  • VickyVicky Regular
    edited August 2010
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited August 2010
    I remember you, sort of. I am the original Helladamnleet.
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited August 2010

well, hes a few months late into finding out about totse.info, so im assuming he doesnt post much anyway
    edited August 2010
    Mantikore wrote: »
    well, hes a few months late into finding out about totse.info, so im assuming he doesnt post much anyway

I only have 2xx posts now, does that mean Fanglekai(2K posts) has been with 'Totse' longer than myself?

No.

I've been since '01. Big deal.... Most of the people don't notice me. And I don't get butthurt.

Post count isn't much. It likely can mean you spend too much time In SG or HB... Great, contrabutional posts?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    Welcome, I think I remember your name.
  • edited August 2010
    Post count isn't much. It likely can mean you spend too much time In SG or HB... Great, contrabutional posts?

Only reason I have a high post count is because I try and reply to every single thread in here in an attempt to raise activity levels so that newcomers see us as an active community.

See where you're coming from though.
    edited August 2010
    Only reason I have a high post count is because I try and reply to every single thread in here in an attempt to raise activity levels so that newcomers see us as an active community.

See where you're coming from though.

I generally try to post in threads I have some worth while input in. Which is where this place needs to kick off.

We need people posting in the sub-forums, not fucking SG.

SG is a time waster. You need CONTENT. My area will always draw low traffic here, but others shouldn't. SG should not be the prime forum. That is silly. SG is a fuck off strain.

If you want this place to continue, attract people that contribute worthwhile threads. I miss those. :o
  • VickyVicky Regular
    edited August 2010
    I love the news and politics forums, but find myself creeping over to zoklet because it's more active even with the crazy level of trolling.
  • edited August 2010
    Vicky wrote: »
    I love the news and politics forums, but find myself creeping over to zoklet because it's more active even with the crazy level of trolling.

It's totally up to you where you lurk/post, but its also important to remember that we HAVE just started, and that if we're looking to get anywhere, we need people to contribute as much as they can. Activity may be lacking a little here right now, but it would be cool if instead of creeping over to Z, you could contribute something here instead.

Again, just a suggestion. Do whatever you want :D
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    acid_drop wrote: »
    I only have 2xx posts now, does that mean Fanglekai(2K posts) has been with 'Totse' longer than myself?

No.

I've been since '01. Big deal.... Most of the people don't notice me. And I don't get butthurt.

I found totse in '01, but didn't join til much later. Sorry you don't approve of my 2k posts.