Fanglekai Buys His Condoms Online

edited September 2010 in Spurious Generalities
http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2102546

I've never actually thought about the mass ordering of condoms on the internet. I wonder what the benefits are...

Are they cheaper? :D

Comments

• fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    I like condom depot a lot. They're way cheaper than buying them at the store and they show up fast. They're cheaper from some sellers on amazon, but I've had really good service with condom depot, so I still order from them.

I would buy in bulk from my university's pharmacy, but it'd be really awkward going in there and asking for 100 condoms, and I'd only save a few dollars. Buying in bulk is already really cheap. With a 15 or 20% off code they send in their emails, you can get 100 condoms for under $20 really easily, with some brands being $15 or so.
  • edited August 2010
    That's pretty cool bro. What quality are they in after being handled before packing, and during transport etc

Also, I have one of those glow in the dark condoms :D It's at my girlfriend's house.
  • VickyVicky Regular
    edited August 2010
    WTF I thought you were a girl?!?!?
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited August 2010
    It's a trap!
    edited August 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    That's pretty cool bro. What quality are they in after being handled before packing, and during transport etc

Also, I have one of those glow in the dark condoms :D It's at my girlfriend's house.

The condoms from condom depot that I've ordered all had an expiration date at least 4 years away. That means they were recently manufactured. They come in a plain box with either a smaller box inside or if you order in bulk they come in a big plastic bag, with the usual packing peanuts or bubble wrap kind of stuff to protect them.

I tend to order condoms when the weather is nice so they won't be sitting in a 110 F truck. They need to be kept away from heat, cold and direct sunlight. The condoms always work fine, and I think I've only ever had maybe one or two break, and that was probably more my fault more than anything. I'm too rough sometimes.
    edited August 2010
    Vicky wrote: »
    WTF I thought you were a girl?!?!?

Apparently you're not the only one. That's xxombie in my avatar. I shooped the dragoncock in the pic and liked it a lot, so I made it my avatar. I guess no one remembers me from the old totse, because everyone there knew I'm a guy.
  • edited September 2010
    Lmao, well at least that's cleared up now. Everyone's a guy to me on the internetz, unless I get told otherwise.

I might start ordering condoms online. Seems much easier than actually going to the store and buying them.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited September 2010
    I was reluctant to buy online as I thought some fucker would pierce them, but actually they are a LOT cheaper, and for a Uni student, they are a godsend.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited September 2010
    I'm sick of paying $20 for a 12 pack from the store.. I think I'm about try this and order 50 for $15.
    edited September 2010
    100 can be had for $20 or less.
  • AlbinoEthiopianAlbinoEthiopian Regular
    edited September 2010
    http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.17872

50 for $3.59 with free shipping. I wouldn't trust them though. :hai:
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited September 2010
    ^All the reviews are stellar. Corporate whores? :p
    edited September 2010
    http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.17872

50 for $3.59 with free shipping. I wouldn't trust them though. :hai:

Those are from China. They might have toxins in them.

I believe there are some things you shouldn't be really cheap about. Condoms are one of them. Condom Depot has good prices because they're selling in bulk. If you want a normal 12 pack, the prices are basically what you'd pay at the store, maybe a bit less. Getting 50 shitty condoms for $3.59 isn't a good deal if one breaks and you now have HIV and the girl gets pregnant :)
    edited September 2010
    Use coupon code kickoff for 15% off from condom depot.