New L4D2 DLC "The Sacrifice"

ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
edited September 2010 in Spurious Generalities
After the new DLC entitled; "The Passing" Valve has decided to stop teasing us, and basically tell us what happened in between the final campaign of Left 4 Dead, and The Passing.

[*****LOOK THE FUCK OUT. HERE COMES SOME SPOILERS DAWG*****]
So, in The Passing, we all found out Bill had come to his end. Louis funked up his leg, and the only people who were still standing strong are Francis and Zoey. (I know what we're all thinking. Why couldn't it of been Rochelle?)

[*****'K, SPOILERS OVER NOW. PLEASE CONTINUE*****]

So VALVe are gonna release this new DLC, and a comic. I don't know much about the comic but if this tickles your fancy, then go to the L4D Blog:

http://www.l4d.com/blog/

Discuss.

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2010
    Thanks for the update and welcome to Totse. I added spoiler tag in your post. Next time use that for adding spoilers in your thread. Read the FAQ for more information :)
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited September 2010
    Ah thanks man. Yeah, I'm still new here, and I'll be sure to do that.
  • edited September 2010
    I know basically nothing about this new L4D stuff, but it certainly does look interesting! Especially the Bill thing. Seems kinda odd though.

:D
  • PigPig Regular
    edited September 2010
    Damn, it's good to see that Valve is sticking to their guns instead of rushing L4D3 out the door like they did with L4D2.

Salutations, Valve.
  • edited September 2010
    Pig wrote: »
    Damn, it's good to see that Valve is sticking to their guns instead of rushing L4D3 out the door like they did with L4D2.

Salutations, Valve.

Totally agreed. L4D2 was a total disappointment, I still way prefer the first game over the second.
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited September 2010
    Update

Don't have L4D2? Still want to play the DLC? No Problem, as VALVe are releasing the DLC on BOTH games, but if you have L4D2, then you'll get No Mercy, in which you'll play as the original characters, but get all the L4D2 features, as the new Special infected, and melee weapons.
  • edited September 2010
    I wanna get this DLC. And I heard that it's free for the PC or something? Sounds awesome :D
    edited September 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    I wanna get this DLC. And I heard that it's free for the PC or something? Sounds awesome :D

Yup. Free
  • edited September 2010
    I'll definitely be downloading this then. I didn't think L4D could get any better, but I hope that this new DLC proves me wrong.
    edited September 2010
    Update

So as we all know,
    Bill dies in the passing
    , but in The Sacrifice, you get to choose who to kill. I think it can be any character from L4D2 and L4D. Goodbye, Rochelle!
  • edited September 2010
    Hahahaha, Rochelle was a total ho. All she was good for was team fragging and practicing your rifle-butts :D