You can buy Uranium on Amazon.com

DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
edited September 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Im not kidding for 40 bucks they'll send you a sample of Uranium ore. So for anyone trying to enrich uranium or start there own reactor this can get you started. I wonder what you could realisticlly do with this IRL. Probably not much but it's cool anyway.

http://www.amazon.com/Uranium-Ore/dp/B000796XXM/

41KH6M0LWJL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited September 2010
    XD the reviews are priceless :D
    I purchased this product 4.47 Billion Years ago and when I opened it today, it was half empty.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited September 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    XD the reviews are priceless :D

lol. I liked the one saying thank god I dont have to buy this from Libyans in the parking lot. Also post any other weird shit you can buy on Amazon.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited September 2010
    Obvious fake product is obvious, but very lulzy reviews.
  • edited September 2010
    Picked this up for use in one of my kid's 'diversity' projects in school (Great Success!), and stuck the leftovers in the cabinet next to the baking soda.

Ran out of toothpaste, and remembered how you're supposed to be able to use baking soda to clean your teeth, so of course, I accidentally used this instead, and Wow! all I can say is, my teeth have never been cleaner! They sparkle, they tingle, and for some reason, they STAY clean now, no matter what. Highly recommended!

However, when I ran out of that fire-ant killer powder stuff, I figured I would try some for that too.

Big mistake!

Boy, it sure did not kill those ants!

Fortunately, those suckers get slower as they get bigger, so I have been able to use a shovel to take care of most of them, one at a time though, the sneaky devils.

And the darn trash man refuses to take them away..

I would have given this product 5 stars for the teeth and the project on embracing diversity, but I deducted one star because of the giant mutant ants.

lol wut?
    edited September 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Obvious fake product is obvious, but very lulzy reviews.

Apparently there is actually no law against buying uranium ore as long as it isnt enriched. Although Im pretty sure this is a fake product.
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited September 2010
    lol wut?

Brush teeth with uranium
    ???
    Permanently clean teeth

try to kill fire ants with uranium
    ???
    mutant ants

WHATS NOT TO UNDERSTAND?
  • SkittlesSkittles Regular
    edited September 2010
    Bought Product, Not Yet In Charge of World
    I am an evil scientist and as such wish very badly to rule the world. I bought this product, in fact I bought 3 of this product, in the hopes that it would help, but as you may have noticed I am not your overlord. If the half-pound of Plutonium I have recently ordered does not make the governments cower in fear then I'll probably give up and try to become a grain farmer.

:facepalm:
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited September 2010
    Yeah, he should have joined totse to learn how to make a fucking bomb.
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited September 2010
  • edited September 2010
    Amazon is retarded. You can actually buy groceries on there now. I mean, WHY NOT GO TO THE STORE?
  • da teachada teacha Regular
    edited September 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    Amazon is retarded. You can actually buy groceries on there now. I mean, WHY NOT GO TO THE STORE?

Going outside is a big thing nowadays man. There's lots of dangerous stuff out there like terrorists, rapists, pedophiles, zombies and 'the man'.
  • edited September 2010
    da teacha wrote: »
    Going outside is a big thing nowadays man. There's lots of dangerous stuff out there like terrorists, rapists, pedophiles, zombies and 'the man'.

More people need to stick it to the man, bomb those terrorists, stalk those rapists, molest those pedos and bite those zombies.
  • da teachada teacha Regular
    edited September 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    More people need to stick it to the man, bomb those terrorists, stalk those rapists, molest those pedos and bite those zombies.

YOU FUCKING SAY IT MAN

Gimme a fucking gun and let me let loose on these motherfucking terrorists trying to end my freedom. I'll gat them all point blank in the face and spit on their mothers.

As for them pedos, gimme a crowbar and let me gordan freeman them sick bastards until they're reduced to a pile of flesh

What else are there? Rapists? Zombies. Psh, I'll fuck run upto them with my fists of fury and punsh them so fucking hard I'll create a negative zero singularity which will discropulate the dampening fields and result in a whole fucking lot of mess.

Cunts. Let me loose on em.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited September 2010
    Reviews attempting to be funny are hilariously retarded.

They're so dry.
    edited September 2010
    Nothing will ever beat the 3 wolf moon shirt reviews but these reviews are pretty funny
    http://www.amazon.com/Male-Testicular-Exam-Model-Anatomy/dp/B0006TYJV6/ref=pd_sbs_indust_22
    One year warranty. 100% money back guarantee

Sold!
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited September 2010
    Not fake. There are no restrictions on buying uranium containing minerals. Compounds and metal is a different story. It is so fucking hard to find a decent piece of U238. I may have to sequester the metal from the ore myself. I'll need to go out west and gather a whole bunch or ore though.

Interesting note: Uranium ore is much more radioactive than uranium metal. Ore contains all the super-radioactive decay products. (radium etc)

Protip: Uranium metal won't kill you by it's very weak radioactivity, but it will kill you by heavy metal poisoning.
    edited September 2010
    Nothing will ever beat the 3 wolf moon shirt reviews but these reviews are pretty funny
    http://www.amazon.com/Male-Testicular-Exam-Model-Anatomy/dp/B0006TYJV6/ref=pd_sbs_indust_22

So for just 150 bucks I too can own synthetic cancer ridden testicles? What have I been doing with my money this whole time?
    edited September 2010
    So can the ore actually harm you in any way if you were to handle it unsafely.

Nah, not really. I mean you could possibly strap "super hot" (>40,000 counts/minute) ore to your testicles for a few weeks, but other than that it's not really dangerous.
    edited September 2010
    Wasting it obviously :o:o

I feel so foolish:( Last time I had the money I bought a gun instead. When will I ever learn.
    edited September 2010
    Hot in the terms of radioactive means very active, not heat. :mad:
    edited September 2010
    If my fist is bigger than your balls, you have cancer :o
    edited September 2010
    I am able to put the cart's own lock into its own hole and get my quarter back without taking back the cart.
    edited September 2010
    I am able to put the cart's own lock into its own hole and get my quarter back without taking back the cart.

Wrong thread? :o
    edited September 2010
    lol oops.
    edited September 2010

You caused me to reply in the wrong thread and I had to delete it.:mad:
    edited September 2010
  • ScuDScuD Regular
    edited September 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Yeah, he should have joined totse to learn how to make a fucking bomb.

this