How-to: finally defeat zok

edited October 2010 in Spurious Generalities
First of all if your zok or have any affiliation with zok you agree to not reed the below text.

Ok so what we need to do is spam the internet and irl like high schools with a totse.info link and say some mysterious shit so people will come here and when they see lulz they will sign up. Then we will treet them all like shit to build loyalty then we will have way more people and more peeple will come here.

Finally no one will go to zoklet anymore and its moderaters will come here and beg to be a common acolyte, and zok will do a suicide

Comments

• edited October 2010
    An idea I have is a flyer with a lemur in a tree on it and it says totse.info, free research chemicals
  • edited October 2010
    Lol that might work but i don't see where lemurs come into play.

It was in a vision I had
  • MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited October 2010
    It was in a vision I had

Well then it is bound to work!
  • edited October 2010
    Ok I got a couple more ideas.

First a bunch of totseans have a meetup in a large city and make signs protesting against totse and saying it teaches are youth too much about drugs sex etc. If its large enough the news might come and that would be worth endless lulz.

The second is basically the same thing but to write to schools and shit as anonymous parents concerned about the school children visiting totse. Then they will do the advertisement for you, and all the drug users and shit will come and probably sign up.
  • Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
    edited October 2010
    Nah just offer free sample RC's to anyone who's an acolyte or above, they'll flock here then zok suicides
  • brandonbrandon Regular
    edited October 2010
    :cool::o
    It was in a vision I had

ya thats a good vishin cus the lemurs have big eyes LOL!!!!!! :o:o:o:o

:hai::(:facepalm:confused::confused::confused:
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited October 2010
    lol brandon lyed aboot bein on vacashun :o:o:o:o:o
  • Viper2002Viper2002 Acolyte
    edited October 2010
    The moron ratio is way too high on this site, so its no wonder its got less members than the bnp in bradford.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited October 2010
    brandon wrote: »
    :cool::o

ya thats a good vishin cus the lemurs have big eyes LOL!!!!!! :o:o:o:o

:hai::(:facepalm:confused::confused::confused:

I lol'd :)
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    lol brandon lyed aboot bein on vacashun :o:o:o:o:o

for fucks sake you beat me to it.. :o
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2010
    Ok I got a couple more ideas.

First a bunch of totseans have a meetup in a large city and make signs protesting against totse and saying it teaches are youth too much about drugs sex etc. If its large enough the news might come and that would be worth endless lulz.

The second is basically the same thing but to write to schools and shit as anonymous parents concerned about the school children visiting totse. Then they will do the advertisement for you, and all the drug users and shit will come and probably sign up.

If done right this would actually work.
  • kfc v lotkfc v lot Regular
    edited October 2010
    Viper2002 wrote: »
    The moron ratio is way too high on this site, so its no wonder its got less members than the bnp in bradford.

That was a rather witty analogy and I must say I did laugh..

To add to this thread and further the cause, maybe offer free bombs? Or boobs? I dunno flyer spamming sounds like a good idea but there is the hitch that it can be traced back to your printer :/
    Depends on how paranoid you are I suppose..
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited October 2010
    ^ You could have said something about that when we were printing out flyers for the 9/11 party and posting them. Lol, I posted 40 something. I'm not paranoid though and nothing happened to me except some people thought it was funny and my manager asked me "Did you post a bunch of fliers? Someone said you were planning on having a party so is that why you were so drunk when you came to work?"
    edited October 2010
    No one is going to trace flyers back to your printer :facepalm: It's not a fucking typewriter. If you print a few things after you print some flyers, no one will ever know you did it.
  • edited October 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    No one is going to trace flyers back to your printer :facepalm: It's not a fucking typewriter. If you print a few things after you print some flyers, no one will ever know you did it.

Could be traced if you did something really bad. The printer leaves a signature in the ink, or something.
    edited October 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    Could be traced if you did something really bad. The printer leaves a signature in the ink, or something.

It leaves the serial number and date and time, but that doesn't matter. No one is going to trace the flyers back to your personal printer. They'd need a warrant to do that. To get a warrant they'd need probable cause that you put the flyers up. If you don't get caught putting them up, you can't get investigated. Furthermore, and this makes the entire point moot, no one is going to bother getting a warrant to inspect your printer for putting up flyers to a website.
  • edited October 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    It leaves the serial number and date and time, but that doesn't matter. No one is going to trace the flyers back to your personal printer. They'd need a warrant to do that. To get a warrant they'd need probable cause that you put the flyers up. If you don't get caught putting them up, you can't get investigated. Furthermore, and this makes the entire point moot, no one is going to bother getting a warrant to inspect your printer for putting up flyers to a website.

I know I know, and while all of this is true, I was just trying to share a little information :D Thanks for the additional facts though.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited October 2010
    I heard they used to inspect typewriters back in the day, but printers, especially since there's more and more, nobody's gonna bother.
    edited October 2010
    This wouldn't defeat zok though and honestly why should we even care anymore? Sure a lot of us were butthurt about their stupidity there when we came here but all of this should be over now. I consider &Z to be like the retarded Totse sibling. &T is daddy, &T2 is older brother, &Ti is the younger but smarter kid of the family and &Z is the autistic little sister we don't want to claim in public when it is smearing its own feces on the cracker jack boxes in the supermarket. We're (all three communities) byproducts of Jeff Hunter's vision.
    edited October 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    I know I know, and while all of this is true, I was just trying to share a little information :D Thanks for the additional facts though.

:p No problem. I think some people are way too paranoid. Now, if you were going to print a ransom note or death threat, then you should be paranoid. Printing flyers to advertise a website is not going to land anyone in trouble, even if it's beastforum.com or some other weird ass site. The only thing you'd get in trouble for is the act of putting up the flyer, it might be considered graffiti or something similar. You'd probably get a fine for it if you even got caught.
  • edited October 2010
    This wouldn't defeat zok though and honestly why should we even care anymore? Sure a lot of us were butthurt about their stupidity there when we came here but all of this should be over now. I consider &Z to be like the retarded Totse sibling. &T is daddy, &T2 is older brother, &Ti is the younger but smarter kid of the family and &Z is the autistic little sister we don't want to claim in public when it is smearing its own feces on the cracker jack boxes in the supermarket. We're (all three communities) byproducts of Jeff Hunter's vision.

umm did you read the part where zok does a suicide? thats clearly defeat:o:o:o:o
    edited October 2010
    It only counts if he does a murder suicide with wires.