Obtaining control of the #totse IRC.

abusernameabusername Regular
edited July 2010 in Help and Suggestions
I really think this should be a priority, as with this being the true totse site now, we as a community should be able to go back to our old IRC home.

But at the moment this is impossible. The entire IRC is filled with zoklet users and trolls and is controlled by zoklet staff. I ask you, why? They shouldn't have control of our age old IRC.. not anymore at least.

It's rightfully ours, if Zok is a decent man he should hand over all control to the new totse.info administration.

Thoughts?

Comments

• 0x29A0x29A Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Hahahahah... yeah good luck with that kid
  • PacoPaco me administrator
    edited July 2010
  • edited July 2010
    It's rightfully ours, if Zok is a decent man he should hand over all control to the new totse.info administration.

Yeah, I reckon he'll just hand it over. I mean, he's a wonderful man, why wouldn't he do it.
  • 0x29A0x29A Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    OK lets just have a compromise, I'll be appointed the head op and founder, and I will allow zok to remain but if he gets out of line, ill de-op him. I think we can all agree to this solution.
  • PacoPaco me administrator
    edited July 2010
    0x29A wrote: »
    OK lets just have a compromise, I'll be appointed the head op and founder, and I will allow zok to remain but if he gets out of line, ill de-op him. I think we can all agree to this solution.

I can't believe you haven't been banned yet...

You should go post in BB.
  • 0x29A0x29A Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Dude shut the fuck up im part of totse whether you like it or not, if youre gonna be a whiney little bitch, you dont sound like totse material, why dont you go fucking join suicidegirls or some shit like that
  • abusernameabusername Regular
    edited July 2010
    0x29A wrote: »
    Dude shut the fuck up im part of totse whether you like it or not, if youre gonna be a whiney little bitch, you dont sound like totse material, why dont you go fucking join suicidegirls or some shit like that

No, your a worthless troll. I'm sorry ox, yeah your funny on the odd occasion and I haven't had problems with you in the past.. but really dude, all you do is troll and argue.. you are not worth anyones time.
  • My Mom Is DeadMy Mom Is Dead Regular
    edited July 2010
    Paco wrote: »
    I can't believe you haven't been banned yet...

You should go post in BB.

That's the reason I tried to avoid -SpectraL's forums. :(
  • SkittlesSkittles Regular
    edited July 2010
    How hard is it to set up our own, or even possibly something and bit better and more up to date?
  • JackJack Regular
    edited July 2010
    I always thought it'd be cool if #totse was at Freenode so that way we could be more like a legitimate free knowledge project or whatever :o