disc golf

2»

Comments

• BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    I was playing disc golf the other day on a 360 with the Kinect in Best buy. Looks tonnes of fun.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited April 2011
    i've heard about disc golf on the PS move, didnt know kinect had it too. thats cool.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited May 2011
    Went out last weekend and started the round great.....-1 on front 9. Was throwing my drives straighter than I ever have, technique was working great....short game was failing me though and if I hadn't missed so many putts I would have had a much better score. :thumbsdown:

Then the wheels came off on the back 9, ended the round +3....and my only excuse is fatigue started setting in, either that or my buzz wore off from the pre-game festivities and because it was a more open course we couldn't toke in the middle of our round. :(
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited May 2011
    i went +14 today.. horrible man! literally one of my worst rounds ever. at least no discs lost this time. i'm thinkin my drinkin impairs me too much :o
  • Sarahlov3lySarahlov3ly Regular
    edited May 2011
    Went yesterday and played with a few friends. I went from the beer holder to a player playing on teams.. Gah im horrible but its fun