Comments

• MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited July 2010
    DAMN a nice fight already

even during our infancy

Im guessing you missed the zok/wires drama phill phopper.:o
  • abusernameabusername Regular
    edited July 2010
    Brandon is actually pretty sharp if you take the time to read his posts. People are just turned off by the way he writes that they immediately diss him and call him a troll. This is the definition of a closed minded fool. One that would be a terrible mod.

^ Couldn't have said it better.

People who get agitated over such small things should never be put in positions of power.
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited July 2010
    abusername wrote: »
    I don't need to suck it and get used to it buddy, I already am. That's the entire fucking point, you can say and do whatever the fuck you want here and I can't do a thing about it. Same goes for Brandon and you.

The thread being locked was simply a example.

What thread? You still haven't answered that.

I never mentioned banning anyone either, I simply mentioned infracting him for defacing the site. Obviously your not used to it either, or you wouldn't have started making such a big deal out of me saying the OP should be infracted.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    Guys, take a chill pill. You're like getting trolled by brandon.

Zeus.
    edited July 2010
    Dfg wrote: »

Zeus.

This thread should have been locked a while ago. It's been completely derailed :o
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010

Zeus.

This, Brandon is probably laughing his ass off at this right now whilst everyones getting all pissed off. :mad:
    edited July 2010
    What thread? You still haven't answered that.

I never mentioned banning anyone either, I simply mentioned infracting him for defacing the site. Obviously your not used to it either, or you wouldn't have started making such a big deal out of me saying the OP should be infracted.

He isn't defacing the site. I enjoy his posts as do others. Simply because you do not, does not mean he is defacing.

With the thread thing, I said it was a example. As in not connected to you. I was making a general example of something that restricts free speech.

Viva la brandon :o
  • sAINTsAINT Regular
    edited July 2010
    well i fer 1 think brandon wod make a vere good mod! LOL!!:o:o:o
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    This thread should have been locked a while ago. It's been completely derailed :o

Dude, it's SG. Threads get derailed all the time but they eventually fall back. I have done this on Zoklet with huge threads. Sooner or later someone mentions one thing and the whole thread changes direction and then some new user comes and it gets back on track. It's the flow of conversation, it's always dynamic. Mods are here to look out for trouble not dictate things. If users want it locked they will request it or they will just stop posting.

Just take a chill pill and relax. There are plenty of other threads you can post. Also, don't worry about OP becoming a Mod. We need solid contributors as mods and even if he use the proper channels I don't think the community will allow it.
    edited July 2010
    Dude, it's SG. Threads get derailed all the time but they eventually fall back. I have done this on Zoklet with huge threads. Sooner or later someone mentions one thing and the whole thread changes direction and then some new user comes and it gets back on track. It's the flow of conversation, it's always dynamic. Mods are here to look out for trouble not dictate things. If users want it locked they will request it or they will just stop posting.

Just take a chill pill and relax. There are plenty of other threads you can post. Also, don't worry about OP becoming a Mod. We need solid contributors as mods and even if he use the proper channels I don't think the community will allow it.

^^^^ Exactly.
    edited July 2010

I wasn't even trying to make a big deal out of it, I simply was stating I would have infracted him for the post, then abusername and some other poster decided to start posting about how I'll never be mod et cetera.