Request, Read it

Comments

• -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited July 2011
    This is getting to be like right out of an Abbott and Costello skit.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    This is getting to be like right out of an Abbott and Costello skit.

Yeah, no shit......I don't even understand the intent of this thread any more. He tried making some uber-authorative edict as if they were BOLDLY stating...."we won't take crap any more". But then when pressed for details they say......errrrr, well we don't like perma-banning peeps. :facepalm:

Sure, after THIS thread, they'll really lessen their efforts knowing there is no long term repercussions for their slobber, right? Its like you've made Mary Poppins warden of death row inmates, and withholding dessert from them will keep them in line, huh? :fap:

So after 3 pages and a couple of days, what exactly ARE You saying here Dfg? That while you continue to play games with infractions, special user groups, temp bans, and all the other BEAURACRATIC GAMES....the thing you are now "trying different"(?) is you'll click your mouse buttons with more intensity, and THAT will fix everything.

Astounding to me that after a FULL YEAR of trying the same failed tactics, they'll still lean on those tactics as some kind of "success".....and come up with every excuse in the book as to why they won't even try something else.

Again I ask.....HOW DOES THE REST OF THE KNOWN INTERNET BESIDES ZOKLET MAINTAIN ORDER AND HAVE STANDARDS FOR THEIR FORUMS????

InB4 a shit ton more rhetoric from the Mary Poppins brigade, because the PRACTICAL REALITIES of having to actually *GASP* manage (sorry to offend) a message board takes genuine work and effort. :(
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    If I allow banning, it will come and haunt you guys. Try getting DaGuru unbanned on Zoklet. There are always other ways to taking care of things. It's far easier to keep track of someone with a known account then to ban him and keep a lookout for every fucking day. With no IP logging, it will be a clusterfuck of bans.

I already restricted those asshats and if they they can get kicked from time to time. Perma banning just makes it harder to prevent it.

Nobody is discussing perma-banning MY kind of posts or contributions, instead the KNOWN morons that do nothing but post simplicity, nonsense, and 4-channing slobber.

Why doesn't it surprise me that YOU of all people seem to get that very easily understood concept confused?

As for your "other ways of taking care of things".....BULLSHIT. You've been "taking care of Fatty" for a year now, and he is still here dragging everyone's experience down and more than likely chasing off potential new members. You haven't "taken care of" a fuckin thing....except your own fragile ego and your history rewrites.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2011
    What astounds me is how two people know so much about running a forum and yet neither one of them has ever owned or administrated one.
    edited July 2011
    What astounds me is how two people know so much about running a forum and yet neither one of them has ever owned or administrated one.
    What astounds me is that three supposed discussion forums can fail and there's still morons like you scratching their pointed heads and wondering where it all went wrong. Shut up, idiot.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011

Scroll up genius.....
    DaGuru wrote: »
    Again I ask.....HOW DOES THE REST OF THE KNOWN INTERNET BESIDES ZOKLET MAINTAIN ORDER AND HAVE STANDARDS FOR THEIR FORUMS????
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    Nobody is discussing perma-banning MY kind of posts or contributions, instead the KNOWN morons that do nothing but post simplicity, nonsense, and 4-channing slobber.

Why doesn't it surprise me that YOU of all people seem to get that very easily understood concept confused?

As for your "other ways of taking care of things".....BULLSHIT. You've been "taking care of Fatty" for a year now, and he is still here dragging everyone's experience down and more than likely chasing off potential new members. You haven't "taken care of" a fuckin thing....except your own fragile ego and your history rewrites.

Perma ban DOESN'T WORK. Do I need to make a banner for this. Oh wait I will make just one for you my Sweet DaGuru.
    edited July 2011
    Scroll up genius.....
    Seems to me they like to fail, and they like to come up looking like inept clowns again and again. Nobody could be that stupid and clueless again and again and again and still come up smiling like this again and again. They must actually love to fail. There's just no other explanation for it. Guess it takes all kinds to make a world.
    edited July 2011
    Seems to me they like to fail, and they like to come up looking like inept clowns again and again. Nobody could be that stupid and clueless again and again and again and still come up smiling like this again and again. They must actually love to fail. There's just no other explanation for it. Guess it takes all kinds to make a world.

Since you and your barbie doll know so much about running a forum why don't you stop typing and get out there and show everyone who it is done. For the last two years straight all anyone has heard out of you is how whoever is running whatever site is fucking up and you know how to fix it.

Talk is cheap boyo, put your money where your mouth is and take some action by opening a site and making it work better that here and Z*cklet or admit you are nothing more than a real life version of this guy. ↓
    edited July 2011
    more sickening duck and dives
    Whatever you say, doofus.
    edited July 2011
    ^Shit, that response on your part was not even a dive, you never even stepped into the ring you chicken shit.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    Perma ban DOESN'T WORK.

But it works for the rest of the internet not named Zoklet, why is that? More importantly, how can you boldly state "something doesn't work".....when you never even tried it???? :confused:

And Rodent, its amusing to me that you agree with myself and Spectral almost point for point in regard to "quality" posting.....yet in your never-ending insecurity and butthurt, OF COURSE you'll find any opportunity to make snide comments directed to us no matter how off-base they are. In essence even when you know we are right, your stunted ego is desperate to find something wrong. :rolleyes:
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011

Sorry, but the rest of the internet NOT named Zoklet or Totse.info proves logging IP's is just ONE tool in "managing" (ouch, there is that word again) a forum to have at least SOME standards of posting.

I know, I know....it takes WORK to maintain that kind of place, and for you the internet is really just about acting the fool and make pretend time, right? To hell with actually MAKING SOMETHING NICE....as long as you can roll boogers back and forth and get to execute some "authority" over people with your mod buttons, that ugly word "work" is just a nasty obstacle as you seek your fun, huh? :p
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    Sorry, but the rest of the internet NOT named Zoklet or Totse.info proves logging IP's is just ONE tool in "managing" (ouch, there is that word again) a forum to have at least SOME standards of posting.

I know, I know....it takes WORK to maintain that kind of place, and for you the internet is really just about acting the fool and make pretend time, right? To hell with actually MAKING SOMETHING NICE....as long as you can roll boogers back and forth and get to execute some "authority" over people with your mod buttons, that ugly word "work" is just a nasty obstacle as you seek your fun, huh? :p

Wow, DaGuru go ask Zok or go ask any forum developer and tell them, hey can you perma ban some users while not logging IP's?

I will dumb this down for you. DaGuru you're using this number 123. We know it's the real you because hey you're using 123. This was before we went anonymous. Right now, we can't tell if you're 123 or 645 etc. It's that simple.

We're now anonymous. We don't log anything and this is because we intend to protect our users, yes DaGuru users like you from some stupid FBI cyber RAID that might happen to some fucking new bill being approved.
  • edited July 2011
    DG, I think you're forgetting something here. Have you ever tried posting on another forum other than Totse and Cocklet? I tried posting on Rotteneggs the other week and within a few days of regular posting, they deleted my whole fucking account without reason :facepalm: I tried posting elsewhere as well on some other forums and I was either banned for saying something the mods didn't like, or I just got sick of people getting banned left and right.

Banning really DOESN'T work at all for the rest of the internet. It's horrible, and I come back to Totse every time, thinking about how good it feels to not see people getting banned.
    edited July 2011
    Even though the IPs don't show up in any server applications in no way means the IP is not still visible on the server master log. Dfg can tell what the IP of every single member here is, it's just that mods and the like cannot see them anywhere. On top of that, it was a very senseless idea to hold back IPs from the mods. Any fed worth his salt can easily get any IP he wants from the master server log, but he'd need a warrant. The issue has never been whether or not the feds can get the IP, it's that certain server operators are sellouts and just hand them over willingly without being presented with a warrant first.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited July 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    DG, I think you're forgetting something here. Have you ever tried posting on another forum other than Totse and Cocklet? I tried posting on Rotteneggs the other week and within a few days of regular posting, they deleted my whole fucking account without reason :facepalm: I tried posting elsewhere as well on some other forums and I was either banned for saying something the mods didn't like, or I just got sick of people getting banned left and right.

Banning really DOESN'T work at all for the rest of the internet. It's horrible, and I come back to Totse every time, thinking about how good it feels to not see people getting banned.

That argument is null and void. You back it up with nothing of how you posted, you simply say you were banned in a few days. I am pretty sure I could sign up to a forum and be banned in a few minutes - so what? If you mean you went on like a stupid cunt and were banned, hats off to the board.

If you mean some sociopath banned you from his board for no good reason, again, you are null and void.

I am sure I am not the only person here who has been a member for a long time of other boards and have a clean slate - whilst I may moderate colourful language and metaphors to the style of the board, the message and the tone is always the same.

This very basic lack of skills in recognising people who you want on your site V people you do not want is sorely lacking. Due to intial indecisiveness, problems become compounded and further mismanaged by the failure of the administration to react in a decisive manner. The adminstration then, on recognising their own flaws in a certain area try to perform a benefits analysis of a given situation, finds the time it affords them a chance to disregard an issue and the cycle starts again.

But we were looking into it, we had just not come to a consensus at the present time, and then we still have to work through a way that may solve the problem...

If the solution is that hard to see, try sacking 5/6th of your mods for the good of the site. You do not need them and those that remain will be more diligent.

Then you might start to see the rest of the path from the dark forrest...
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    Even though the IPs don't show up in any server applications in no way means the IP is not still visible on the server master log. Dfg can tell what the IP of every single member here is, it's just that mods and the like cannot see them anywhere. On top of that, it was a very senseless idea to hold back IPs from the mods. Any fed worth his salt can easily get any IP he wants from the master server log, but he'd need a warrant. The issue has never been whether or not the feds can get the IP, it's that certain server operators are sellouts and just hand them over willingly without being presented with a warrant first.
    Sorry Spectral but you're wrong here.
    A) I cannot see IP's and when it comes to Vbulletin it's still limited. On top of that all registered users IPs were cleared. This means if I lookup your IP I will find nothing and even if I check your IP it will should 0.0.0. or blank.

B) Well if I recall correctly certain users where calling out mods for being snitches and leaking information or sharing PI. I think DaGuru and even you pointed fingers at TDR that he will leak your information. Once the IP's were removed, no mod could get anything personal regarding the user. This course of action protected som NARC from harvesting YOUR information and selling your out.

C) I talked to Vineman, you CAN'T narrow down any user connecting to Totse.info server unless the application in this Forums connects the dots. In other words we get IP's all the time but you can't tell which one is which or which IP is doing what.

dr rocker wrote: »
    That argument is null and void. You back it up with nothing of how you posted, you simply say you were banned in a few days. I am pretty sure I could sign up to a forum and be banned in a few minutes - so what? If you mean you went on like a stupid cunt and were banned, hats off to the board.

If you mean some sociopath banned you from his board for no good reason, again, you are null and void.

I am sure I am not the only person here who has been a member for a long time of other boards and have a clean slate - whilst I may moderate colourful language and metaphors to the style of the board, the message and the tone is always the same.

This very basic lack of skills in recognising people who you want on your site V people you do not want is sorely lacking. Due to intial indecisiveness, problems become compounded and further mismanaged by the failure of the administration to react in a decisive manner. The adminstration then, on recognising their own flaws in a certain area try to perform a benefits analysis of a given situation, finds the time it affords them a chance to disregard an issue and the cycle starts again.

But we were looking into it, we had just not come to a consensus at the present time, and then we still have to work through a way that may solve the problem...

If the solution is that hard to see, try sacking 5/6th of your mods for the good of the site. You do not need them and those that remain will be more diligent.

Then you might start to see the rest of the path from the dark forrest...
    Thanks for the input.

Okay, how about this. We ban users, I mean we perma ban users from now on and see what happens. Maybe I might be wrong or maybe the system would fail as expected or work.

I would like to know the criteria for a perma ban then.
    edited July 2011
    Sorry Spectral but you're wrong here.
    A) I cannot see IP's and when it comes to Vbulletin it's still limited. On top of that all registered users IPs were cleared. This means if I lookup your IP I will find nothing and even if I check your IP it will should 0.0.0. or blank.

B) Well if I recall correctly certain users where calling out mods for being snitches and leaking information or sharing PI. I think DaGuru and even you pointed fingers at TDR that he will leak your information. Once the IP's were removed, no mod could get anything personal regarding the user. This course of action protected som NARC from harvesting YOUR information and selling your out.

C) I talked to Vineman, you CAN'T narrow down any user connecting to Totse.info server unless the application in this Forums connects the dots. In other words we get IP's all the time but you can't tell which one is which or which IP is doing what.

Thanks for the input.

Okay, how about this. We ban users, I mean we perma ban users from now on and see what happens. Maybe I might be wrong or maybe the system would fail as expected or work.

How are you going to do that without IPs?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    How are you going to do that without IPs?

Well, I will just lock his account and see what happens. This is technically known as a perma ban.
    edited July 2011

In no place did I mention a permaban, its justicifations, criteria or juristiction. Just so we are clear on that?

I did however, point out where the flaw lies and offered a solution. Why do you question for a second idea rather than use the first? If you cannot see the logic in the solution, maybe you should re-define your role?
    edited July 2011
    There's nothing at all wrong with the way things have always been as far as IPs go. The only real problem we faced was the spineless admins on Zoklet happily handing over member information without first demanding legal paperwork requiring them to do so.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    In no place did I mention a permaban, its justicifations, criteria or juristiction. Just so we are clear on that?

I did however, point out where the flaw lies and offered a solution. Why do you question for a second idea rather than use the first? If you cannot see the logic in the solution, maybe you should re-define your role?

Okay, I re-read your posts and finally saw your point.

This very basic lack of skills in recognising people who you want on your site V people you do not want is sorely lacking.

But it would be nice if you're a bit concise about your solution. I mean I can't grasp it completely. :)
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    There's nothing at all wrong with the way things have always been as far as IPs go. The only real problem we faced was the spineless admins on Zoklet happily handing over member information without first demanding legal paperwork requiring them to do so.

Spectral any thing can go wrong, wouldn't you be more happy knowing that the current Administration is trying to protect the users? I mean I woudn't hand over anything but something can go wrong, we need some failsafe, plus it limits any damage done by Mods or Global mods.
    edited July 2011
    Okay, I re-read your posts and finally saw your point.

This very basic lack of skills in recognising people who you want on your site V people you do not want is sorely lacking.

But it would be nice if you're a bit concise about your solution. I mean I can't grasp it completely. :)

Maybe you would understand 'holding together something other than my own arsecheeks 101' in a format that might be more 'you'?

2ijp84z.jpg

Its what those that run businesses do rather than those that fuck around with 'projects'.

Those that have the time and resources to pursue a project really do not account for that time and resource.

Have a goal and ensure it happens. I am, however, unsure towards your goals. They are not clear. You are the man that goes to a restraunt with friends, gets overwhelmed with the menu, orders the shitty salad and complains to your friends about the food afterwards.

You cannot use learning and knowledge as a reason or an excuse on an ongoinf basis. If you do, the only message given out is:

We never learn.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    Maybe you would understand 'holding together something other than my own arsecheeks 101' in a format that might be more 'you'?

2ijp84z.jpg

Its what those that run businesses do rather than those that fuck around with 'projects'.

Those that have the time and resources to pursue a project really do not account for that time and resource.

Have a goal and ensure it happens. I am, however, unsure towards your goals. They are not clear. You are the man that goes to a restraunt with friends, gets overwhelmed with the menu, orders the shitty salad and complains to your friends about the food afterwards.

You cannot use learning and knowledge as a reason or an excuse on an ongoinf basis. If you do, the only message given out is:

We never learn.

Got your message loud and clear :).

Will clear my thoughts and make a thread about it and then follow those guidelines and make things happen. I know I get sidelined easily but thanks for pointing things out. I think it's time we finally did something concrete.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011

The criteria has been established already....anything OUTSIDE of HB that is 4-channing stupidity. Memes, IMG tags, one-liners, and basic unoriginal tripe that any 12 year old could come up with. Produce an EXPECTED STANDARD, and make sure EVERYONE follows it......meaning don't start enforcing the rules as it suits you out of politics and agenda.

As for the IP argument....ALL OF THAT is completely irrelevant. The entire goal is to maintain productive posting, not give a rat's ass about users feelings, locations, or even who the fuck they are under the guise of whatever screen name. Simple scenario to prove my point.

Member "A" posts normally......they stay.
    Member "B" posts nothing but trash.....they get punted over the nearest fence.
    "C" posts normally.....they stay.
    "D" posts normally....they stay.
    "E" posts trash....they get punted.
    "F" posts trash....they get punted.
    "G" posts normally....they stay.
    "H" posts normally...they stay.
    "I" posts normally...they stay.

None of that has any bearing on who is posting, or what their location is. ALL THAT MATTERS is the quality of the contributions. Sure, maybe poster "F" is the same person that posted trash under the B and E monicker...but again, so what? Simplistic trash is simplistic trash....and it doesn't matter if its Fatty, Pacino, Poast...those posts need to be removed.

Also, lets suppose poster G was poster B, E, and F? Well then...if under the new monicker they are posting like they should be, who gives a fuck? THE ONLY GOAL YOU FOOLS SHOULD HAVE is having quality contributions, and not giving a fuck on just "who" is posting the bullshit.

See how it works.....the bullshit gets punted, the good posts stay. Not rocket science until you start getting into the ugliness of favortism, teacher's pets, hypocrisy, and all the other bullshit that goes on within a CORRUPT STAFF.

So that is the REAL question.....does this current staff have what it takes to mod this place fairly? Remove the bullshit, keep the quality....and to hell with the cliques and ass-kissing?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    The criteria has been established already....anything OUTSIDE of HB that is 4-channing stupidity. Memes, IMG tags, one-liners, and basic unoriginal tripe that any 12 year old could come up with. Produce an EXPECTED STANDARD, and make sure EVERYONE follows it......meaning don't start enforcing the rules as it suits you out of politics and agenda.

As for the IP argument....ALL OF THAT is completely irrelevant. The entire goal is to maintain productive posting, not give a rat's ass about users feelings, locations, or even who the fuck they are under the guise of whatever screen name. Simple scenario to prove my point.

Member "A" posts normally......they stay.
    Member "B" posts nothing but trash.....they get punted over the nearest fence.
    "C" posts normally.....they stay.
    "D" posts normally....they stay.
    "E" posts trash....they get punted.
    "F" posts trash....they get punted.
    "G" posts normally....they stay.
    "H" posts normally...they stay.
    "I" posts normally...they stay.

None of that has any bearing on who is posting, or what their location is. ALL THAT MATTERS is the quality of the contributions. Sure, maybe poster "F" is the same person that posted trash under the B and E monicker...but again, so what? Simplistic trash is simplistic trash....and it doesn't matter if its Fatty, Pacino, Poast...those posts need to be removed.

Also, lets suppose poster G was poster B, E, and F? Well then...if under the new monicker they are posting like they should be, who gives a fuck? THE ONLY GOAL YOU FOOLS SHOULD HAVE is having quality contributions, and not giving a fuck on just "who" is posting the bullshit.

See how it works.....the bullshit gets punted, the good posts stay. Not rocket science until you start getting into the ugliness of favortism, teacher's pets, hypocrisy, and all the other bullshit that goes on within a CORRUPT STAFF.

So that is the REAL question.....does this current staff have what it takes to mod this place fairly? Remove the bullshit, keep the quality....and to hell with the cliques and ass-kissing?

DaGuru I knew keeping you as a member would pay off eventually. I created a thread in M&A, I am currently sharing my thoughts with them.I directed them to this thread. I am taking a gaint leap here, both policy and structure wise. You will see tons of useless section being removed, outdated structure being removed and this forum/website turned into something we envisioned. A true heaven, not just some shitty clone.

I am not just talking the words, I am actually implementing them as we speak. Gone are the days where shitty posting ruled, we value freedom of speech and expression but we also value quality.

I liked your system, I think it's fair and must be followed. I have the balls and dedicated to make this happen and I am sure together as a community we can make it work.

I will keep you guys updated, but keep on discussing. Any feedback is good feedback in my book.
    edited July 2011

I will keep you guys updated, but keep on discussing. Any feedback is good feedback in my book.

Awaits putting the kettle on before the pan is warm for the bacon...
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    Awaits putting the kettle on before the pan is warm for the bacon...

Send the current Admins Pm's regarding changes.

I am going to make almost 50 changes here. Some will directly affect current polcies, other will be feature based and the rest would be sitewide upgrades. Along with that you will more rules and infractions added. You will see reduced Mods and reduced sections.

Everything will be streamlined and we will focus on information, quality and sharing. There will be lulz but only in HB/SG. There will be a tight quality control.

In short, I am done delaying things and fearing that maybe someone might not like it. Fuck it, if you don't like it doesn't mean that we have to halt everything and not develop ourselves. We worked over a year and tried working with lulz dummies and kidiots and whatnot. None of them made any worth while contributions. They just left when they were done.

the only thing that kept us rolling were the dedicated staff and content which we generated and it was unique because we didn't spam or copy paste things, we shared what we knew.

So, yeah I am done with the old bullshit, I am done with FATTY and his lot. We need to set a standard and the current standard is not it.

Thanks again for clearing my mind, it helps when the noise gets filtered and you see your true goal. Some users will hate me for it but it's not about me or you, it's about the future of this community.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    Downsizing in progress. You might see major change in sections, don't be alarmed we're just streamlining the forums and making it more compact and easier to use.
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited July 2011
    But it works for the rest of the internet not named Zoklet, why is that? More importantly, how can you boldly state "something doesn't work".....when you never even tried it???? :confused:

And Rodent, its amusing to me that you agree with myself and Spectral almost point for point in regard to "quality" posting.....yet in your never-ending insecurity and butthurt, OF COURSE you'll find any opportunity to make snide comments directed to us no matter how off-base they are. In essence even when you know we are right, your stunted ego is desperate to find something wrong. :rolleyes:

DFG was mod at Zoklet, how did permabanning Poast work out? Rhetorical question.The point is, if someone wants to get back badly enough they can and will. The only people that would want to get back that badly after being banned in the first place are the types that you are talking about banning.
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited July 2011
    Do you guys know what is unique about this place among all the Toste clones?

Nothing anymore. :facepalm:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    Do you guys know what is unique about this place among all the Toste clones?

Nothing anymore. :facepalm:

Again, we didn't aim to be a clone Louis. This isn't a clone. Plus, the downsizing would have occured anyway.

Oh, we're not losing any touch here.
    edited July 2011
    I want to believe, I really do, but something about all this is strange. My spidey senses are tingling as well. Like DaGuru said earlier... seems kind of an extreme turnabout all of a sudden, especially going from black to white like that. You'd think there'd be more of an outcry from the general Fun Bunch as well - it's as if DaGuru and I are the only ones who haven't been debriefed. I may be wrong, but me thinks things are still fishy in Denmark.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    I want to believe, I really do, but something about all this is strange. My spidey senses are tingling as well. Like DaGuru said earlier... seems kind of an extreme turnabout all of a sudden, especially going from black to white like that. You'd think there'd be more of an outcry from the general Fun Bunch as well - it's as if DaGuru and I are the only ones who haven't been debriefed. I may be wrong, but me thinks things are still fishy in Denmark.

I didn't debrief anyone, I expect there will be outcry after I am done but right now, I got now time to stop and listen to bitching. Things have been set in motion.

I am already half-way through the first job.
    edited July 2011

Fuck! Damn! He is onto us Dfg.

OK SpecGuru, I will tell the truth. This entire project has been for one purpose and one purpose alone for the last year. All of us, the staff and the regular users have all been conspiring against you. We have a secret forum called "Everyone But The Split Personality Clown". In there we get debriefed and our handed are instructions on how to proceed each week towards the end of keeping everything secret from just you.
    edited July 2011
    ^

See, a disgrace like this I would never in a million years recognize, respect or want anything to do with as far as a mod on this site goes. I'm sure there's going to be a whole lot more people thinking the same way. "Mods" like this are just plain children - not fit to even be on the mod team. If you're really genuine about making changes for the better, you need to take another look at your mod team, and TheDarkFaggot isn't the only one on there who is a disgrace either. You have at least 7 or 8 "mods" who need to be booted down to regular.
    edited July 2011
    ^

See, a disgrace like this I would never in a million years recognize, respect or want anything to do with as far as a mod on this site goes. I'm sure there's going to be a whole lot more people thinking the same way. "Mods" like this are just plain children - not fit to even be on the mod team. If you're really genuine about making changes for the better, you need to take another look at your mod team, and TheDarkFaggot isn't the only one on there who is a disgrace either. You have at least 7 or 8 "mods" who need to be booted down to regular.

Sour grapes anyone?
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited July 2011
    ^

How do you ever sit down with your ass hurting so bad?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    ^

Wow, you're hard to please I guess.
    7 Mods removed,
    50% reduction in sections now complete.

Phase One almost done.
    edited July 2011
    ^

buddha wrote: »
    How do you ever sit down with your ass hurting so bad?

I just clued in on something. SpecGuru views himself as beneath the staff. Hence the use of the word "down" when talking about demooding staff members. It must really be horrible to feel like you are beneath another on the internet. Of course all that time on the bottom could be what is making his ass so sore.
    Wow, you're hard to please I guess.
    7 Mods removed,
    50% reduction in sections now complete.

Phase One almost done.

Think back Dfg, in the last 2 or 3 years have you ever seen SpecGuru happy about anything? He exists to bitch about how everyone else does everything wrong. If he admits he is pleased or content with the way things are then he loses his identity and his purpose.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    Yeah, I can see your point. Phase 1 is now complete. We cut down the forums from 74 to about 34. We might go to 30 if needed.

We reduced Mods and we might add new mods just to fill some void or reuse the old ones. BAsed on the response I might merge other small sections.

You will see forums name changed and descriptions updated to fill the void.
    edited July 2011
    That plugin was the shit. I prefixed almost 10 pages of posts last night which took about 3 hours. I still had somewhere around 5 to 6 pages left for today. I am glad I don't have to spend another 2 hours clicking on links.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    http://www.totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?p=201323#post201323

Final Step of Phase 1, this will cause butthurt and drama.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    My spidey senses are tingling as well. .

More than likely that trepidation you are feeling in your belly is just the ole "day late, dollar short" idea. There were plenty of great windows of opportunity in the last year to really exploit more users to creat a lively and "decent" forum, and I just wonder if this latest flavor of the week idea came a few months too late. :eek:
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    Sour grapes anyone?

Says the guy who YET AGAIN took someone else's words and derailed the thread with more ghost stories. :facepalm:

Yeah Dfg, you still have a HUGE image problem within your staff....and until you address that whole mess with any sense of sincerity or honesty for even 5 minutes, all this work is for absolutely naught.

If you have a perfect 10 model body, and the head of a pig on top of it....the body is worthless if nobody is willing to even give the OBVIOUS EYESORE/BLIGHT so much as the time of day.

But you keep clinging to your buddies(ELL OH FUCKIN ELL), all the while pretending the website is really more important than any of that.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    More than likely that trepidation you are feeling in your belly is just the ole "day late, dollar short" idea. There were plenty of great windows of opportunity in the last year to really exploit more users to creat a lively and "decent" forum, and I just wonder if this latest flavor of the week idea came a few months too late. :eek:

And it seems it's even harder to please DaGuru.