Request, Read it

124»

Comments

• DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    And it seems it's even harder to please DaGuru.

This isn't about "pleasing" anyone, instead its about making an honest observation as the events have played out. And besides, just because you've slung around what still appears to be a lot of EMPTY words....what else have you done? You've still disrespected myself and others that have problems with Rodent being on staff, and continue to play THAT game of avoidance every fuckin day without every addressing it.

Sorry I'm not blowing smoke up your ass like everyone else, I'm just pointing out obvious flaws and why no matter how much work you put in you still REFUSE to address some very core root PROBLEMS that will continue to plague this website until you fix them.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    DaGuru wrote: »
    This isn't about "pleasing" anyone, instead its about making an honest observation as the events have played out. And besides, just because you've slung around what still appears to be a lot of EMPTY words....what else have you done? You've still disrespected myself and others that have problems with Rodent being on staff, and continue to play THAT game of avoidance every fuckin day without every addressing it.

Sorry I'm not blowing smoke up your ass like everyone else, I'm just pointing out obvious flaws and why no matter how much work you put in you still REFUSE to address some very core root PROBLEMS that will continue to plague this website until you fix them.

Fuck your problem? Alright. TDR is modding News because he contributed in it. I removed mods here and there after checking their contributions. You're the one bringing your personal reasons here.

Stop cycling around the same issues. If I see TDR fucking up, I will remove him as I removed other mods. What you claimed about him isn't true because I check logs and look for any signs of abuse.

So, stop being a moaning bitch for once.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    Fuck your problem? Alright. TDR is modding News because he contributed in it. I removed mods here and there after checking their contributions. You're the one bringing your personal reasons here.

Stop cycling around the same issues. If I see TDR fucking up, I will remove him as I removed other mods. What you claimed about him isn't true because I check logs and look for any signs of abuse.

So, stop being a moaning bitch for once.

Insincere admin is still insincere. :thumbsdown:

So what you are trying to tell the masses, is that DarkRodent is a leader/example of the new Totse????

InB4 a lot of avoidance, rhetoric, power outtages and other replies without answering that question directly without any outs or abilities to backtrack later. :fap:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    Insincere admin is still insincere. :thumbsdown:

So what you are trying to tell the masses, is that DarkRodent is a leader/example of the new Totse????

InB4 a lot of avoidance, rhetoric, power outtages and other replies without answering that question directly without any outs or abilities to backtrack later. :fap:

No, I am the current leader/admin. TDR like others is just a Mod that I elected like all others to mod a section.

Is that enough for you?
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    No, I am the current leader/admin. TDR like others is just a Mod that I elected like all others to mod a section.

Is that enough for you?

Avoiding admin is STILL avoiding.

Thanks for not disappointing, and it was predictable you would focus your out on the verbiage connecting the very easily understood concept of moderator=better than average members.

And see that IS where you fail, because Rodent in reality is probably your most toxic poster as far as running people off and derailing threads with his never ending grudges....so while you proudly hoist Rodent up as if is an "example" of something to aspire to be within this community you are going completely backwards and not forwards with the direction of this website.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    Avoiding admin is STILL avoiding.

Thanks for not disappointing, and it was predictable you would focus your out on the verbiage connecting the very easily understood concept of moderator=better than average members.

And see that IS where you fail, because Rodent in reality is probably your most toxic poster as far as running people off and derailing threads with his never ending grudges....so while you proudly hoist Rodent up as if is an "example" of something to aspire to be within this community you are going completely backwards and not forwards with the direction of this website.

Thanks for the heads up.

Are you done bitching about TDR? or do you want to take some extra time to confess your deep emotional love for him. Ask the current mods and Global Mods regarding TDR.

DaGuru, you didn't help in the past and you're not helping now, you're only adding unwanted confusion.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    DaGuru I knew keeping you as a member would pay off eventually. .

And then barely 20 hours later.....
    DaGuru, you didn't help in the past and you're not helping now, you're only adding unwanted confusion.

Insincere admin is STILL insincere. :facepalm:

Seriously dude....what is it? Are you really this stupid you don't remember what you type one hour from the next? You have Multiple Personality Disorder, and genuinely don't KNOW what you are typing between entities? Or are you so used to surrounding yourself with yes-men you never have to keep track of all the insincere pleasantries(?) you exchange through your day, and you never have to be held accountable for your word?
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited July 2011
    And then barely 20 hours later.....

Insincere admin is STILL insincere. :facepalm:

Seriously dude....what is it? Are you really this stupid you don't remember what you type one hour from the next? You have Multiple Personality Disorder, and genuinely don't KNOW what you are typing between entities? Or are you so used to surrounding yourself with yes-men you never have to keep track of all the insincere pleasantries(?) you exchange through your day, and you never have to be held accountable for your word?

HAHAHA you big fag.

"oh my god dfg said something nice about me" *click print*.

Probably hung that shit on your wall too didn't you?
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    buddha wrote: »
    HAHAHA you big fag.

"oh my god dfg said something nice about me" *click print*.

Probably hung that shit on your wall too didn't you?

So wait a second. In your mind being able to digest and then recount text you read less than a day later is construed as being a "faggot"? :confused:

NO WONDER you are on the slobber-side of the fence in regard to what you think Totse ever was "about". :fap:

ELL OH FUCKIN ELL @ the jailbird calling ME a faggot. :rolleyes:
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited July 2011
    So wait a second. In your mind being able to digest and then recount text you read less than a day later is construed as being a "faggot"? :confused:

NO WONDER you are on the slobber-side of the fence in regard to what you think Totse ever was "about". :fap:

ELL OH FUCKIN ELL @ the jailbird calling ME a faggot. :rolleyes:

I didn't call you a "faggot" I called you a "fag", a BIG one. Just fyi.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    buddha wrote: »
    I didn't call you a "faggot" I called you a "fag", a BIG one. Just fyi.

Yes, your lazier usage of the slang word for the entire word I took the time to type out completely somehow proves your superiority. :p

Or are you just that desperate for the last word in this exchange and had to pound SOMETHING on your keyboard before you could go on with the rest of your day? :rolleyes:
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited July 2011
    I'm done aiding you in derailing this thread, apologies to all.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    Yes, your lazier usage of the slang word for the entire word I took the time to type out completely somehow proves your superiority. :p

Or are you just that desperate for the last word in this exchange and had to pound SOMETHING on your keyboard before you could go on with the rest of your day? :rolleyes:

You seem desperate DG? Oh, well you do derail majority of threads you most in, I should warn you that in phase two, users who constantly derail threads will be punished. So, I would suggest that you think before jumping up and down and no, it's not a ploy to take you out, it's just another step to ensure quality content is maintained.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2011
    You seem desperate DG? Oh, well you do derail majority of threads you most in, I should warn you that in phase two, users who constantly derail threads will be punished. So, I would suggest that you think before jumping up and down and no, it's not a ploy to take you out, it's just another step to ensure quality content is maintained.

That's not what you told everyone in the secret forum during the debriefing.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    That's not what you told everyone in the secret forum during the debriefing.

You mean the secret room located at http://mibbit.com/?channel=%23totse&server=irc.totse.info under the channel #totse OMG!
    edited July 2011
    You mean the secret room located at http://mibbit.com/?channel=%23totse&server=irc.totse.info under the channel #totse OMG!

Aww shit Dfg, now the only two people who we talk about in there know where it is.
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited July 2011
    ...If I see TDR fucking up, I will remove him as I removed other mods...
    Quoted for posterity.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    Quoted for posterity.

Quoted just to see someone quote something on the Internet. I didn't define the term fucking up btw.
    edited July 2011
    ...you didn't help in the past and you're not helping now, you're only adding unwanted confusion.
    He didn't help YOU in the past, and it's YOU who needs to complain about suffering unwanted confusion. Please don't speak for everybody. Thanks, man.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    He didn't help YOU in the past, and it's YOU who needs to complain about suffering unwanted confusion. Please don't speak for everybody. Thanks, man.

So, you're saying DG helped someone?
    edited July 2011

No, he is just trying to add to the confusion created by his other account.
    edited July 2011
    Yes. For example, he's helped me see the light on a various number of topics. I can vouch for DaGuru and say I've found all his posts interesting, informative, educational and insightful. You don't speak for me. Also, I'm frankly getting mighty sick and tired of this uncalled-for disrespect toward one of our long-time contributors, DaGuru. You people keep shooting the messenger over and over again, but you rarely have anything solid to bring back to the discussion. DaGuru has always been willing to hash things out in a public setting and get everybody's viewpoints in the process, but all I have seen is petty insults from children who never quite grew up, and who bring nothing at all to the table again and again. If people want DaGuru to "shut up", why don't they go ahead and shut him up? But not by buttons on a control panel. Nope. Let them do it with facts, illustrations, references, documentation, ideas, creativity, wisdom even, not petty threats and constant disrespect no matter what the season. Step back and take a good look at yourselves, then come see me once you've actually done that.
    edited July 2011
    Yes. For example, he's helped me see the light on a various number of topics. I can vouch for DaGuru and say I've found all his posts interesting, informative, educational and insightful. You don't speak for me. Also, I'm frankly getting mighty sick and tired of this uncalled-for disrespect toward one of our long-time contributors, DaGuru. You people keep shooting the messenger over and over again, but you rarely have anything solid to bring back to the discussion. DaGuru has always been willing to hash things out in a public setting and get everybody's viewpoints in the process, but all I have seen is petty insults from children who never quite grew up, and who bring nothing at all to the table again and again. If people want DaGuru to "shut up", why don't they go ahead and shut him up? But not by buttons on a control panel. Nope. Let them do it with facts, illustrations, references, documentation, ideas, creativity, wisdom even, not petty threats and constant disrespect no matter what the season. Step back and take a good look at yourselves, then come see me once you've actually done that.

What is it like to defend yourself in the third person?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    You do know I can I troll quite easily and Spectral you're predictable mate. I wasn't asking about how DG helped you. I think we should ask others users how Mr. DG helped them.
    edited July 2011
    You do know I can I troll quite easily and Spectral you're predictable mate. I wasn't asking about how DG helped you. I think we should ask others users how Mr. DG helped them.

He helped me by teaching me (after 20 years of being online) that there are simply some people that are not worth interacting with on the internet.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited July 2011
    ...that there are simply some people that are not worth interacting with...

C'mon man, I learned that when I was 2 or 3 and applied it to any other area of my life that I encountered. This site needs less moderators, if that includes you or not I do not give two fucks as long as their is a combined, co-ordinated effort towards a stated goal.

This site has burned a lot it could have gained from, I still however believe it has potential. No one should stand in the way of potential, that is the sickening thing. Yet so many self justify that they should. All to often, this is because they do not clear the shit from what is really their dog from the turf, so the kids cannot play with the ball.

When the kids do not play with the ball, you are not fostering potential, and having very few experts for the expert forums means they become simple discussions for the few topices that get posted in them.
    edited July 2011
    He helped me by teaching me (after 20 years of being online) that there are simply some people that are not worth interacting with on the internet.
    dr rocker wrote: »
    C'mon man, I learned that when I was 2 or 3 and applied it to any other area of my life that I encountered. This site needs less moderators, if that includes you or not I do not give two fucks as long as their is a combined, co-ordinated effort towards a stated goal.

This site has burned a lot it could have gained from, I still however believe it has potential. No one should stand in the way of potential, that is the sickening thing. Yet so many self justify that they should. All to often, this is because they do not clear the shit from what is really their dog from the turf, so the kids cannot play with the ball.

When the kids do not play with the ball, you are not fostering potential, and having very few experts for the expert forums means they become simple discussions for the few topices that get posted in them.

C'mon, you're better than that, l2sarcasm...:facepalm:
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011

ELL OH FUCKIN ELL @ how eager you are to twist things making me the bad guy here. I asked YOU direct questions while pointing how how contrary your statements are 20 hours from the next. Buddha then flames me with dimestore barbs, and because I respond to his flames....now I'm dwelling into the realm of "derailing" the thread?

What's most humorous is OF COURSE YOU AVOIDED THE ORIGINAL QUESTIONS I ASKED, instead you just wanted to throw your weight around with subtle warnings all the while not commenting one iota about your gross and obvious 2-faced posting.

"When in doubt, threaten your detractors with bullshit about derailing or other nonsense....hopefully everyone else will forget he ever asked the questions". ~~~~~~ tap-dancing admin, making it up as he goes along one hour at a time.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited July 2011
    ELL OH FUCKIN ELL @ how eager you are to twist things making me the bad guy here. I asked YOU direct questions while pointing how how contrary your statements are 20 hours from the next. Buddha then flames me with dimestore barbs, and because I respond to his flames....now I'm dwelling into the realm of "derailing" the thread?

What's most humorous is OF COURSE YOU AVOIDED THE ORIGINAL QUESTIONS I ASKED, instead you just wanted to throw your weight around with subtle warnings all the while not commenting one iota about your gross and obvious 2-faced posting.

"When in doubt, threaten your detractors with bullshit about derailing or other nonsense....hopefully everyone else will forget he ever asked the questions". ~~~~~~ tap-dancing admin, making it up as he goes along one hour at a time.

Please stop derailing this thread, if you want you can continue this conversation in B&M. Thank you.

PM also sent.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited July 2011
    HAHA that's funny, this is B&M. AHAHAHAHa
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited July 2011
    Lol, nice.

Yeah, I'm a dipshit.

Carry on, nothing to see here.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    Lol, nice.

InB4 warning from Dfg because you dared respond to Buddha who REALLY derailed the flow of the conversation.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    InB4 warning from Dfg because you dared respond to Buddha who REALLY derailed the flow of the conversation.

B&M :facepalm:
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited July 2011
    DG looks for acceptance from TDR and Dfg because nobody IRL likes him. He is just a sad lonely faggot.
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited July 2011
    DG looks for acceptance from TDR and Dfg because nobody IRL likes him. He is just a sad lonely faggot.

Yet all the mods and admins are ready to change site policy just to placate/silence him. Guess there is nothing new about that though.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    Yet all the mods and admins are ready to change site policy just to placate/silence him. Guess there is nothing new about that though.

:trollface:

I need to add that one.
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited July 2011
    God damn it DFG :facepalm: Friendly suggestion. Delete your last post.