Shake n Bake METHod Enso’s Story

Comments

• Any updates on dreams about TCE gaak extraction? Tried 2 methods in my daydream. None work.
  • lysolulene wrote: »
    Any updates on dreams about TCE gaak extraction? Tried 2 methods in my daydream. None work.

What are you extracting TCE from/for? Never heard of it, nor have attempted. You dont really need to get rid of the gunk in PSE if thats what your worried about, sure itd be better pure, but if we had pure materials we wouldnt be here.
  • Finished product is in the Pyrex. Why so oily? How do I get rid of the oil?
  • FANTASY OF COOKING METH SYNTH!!!!!
    ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

WHAT U NEED TO COOK METH CUNT!!
    500ML SODA STREAM BOTTLE:

200ML SHELLITE (as it comes):
    150ML START YA BASTARD (WASHED EITHER):
    50/50 WATER^EITHER in gatoraid bottle shake fuck outta it let separate drain bottom waste layer off

1/2 CUP AMMONIUM SALPHAIT(AS):
    Fertilizer!

1CUP SODIUM HYDROXIDE (LIY):
    Costic soda drain cleaner.

1 .5 BATTERIE LITHIUM STRIP (pr 1g pse/ box of 12 suda pils)
    STAKE KNIFE 2X PLYERS: cut battery open in fuel rip bat appart with plyers rip strips to thumb nail size bits in to fuel:

PH TESTERS
    GATORAID BOTTLE :
    FUNNEL:

7X COFFEE FILTERS;:
    2-3 COTTON MAKE UP PADS stuffed in funnel:

RUBISH BIN:
    PROTECTIVE STUFF:
    Gas mask:
    Gloves:
    1x box Pfed:
    Water:
    EPSOM SALTS
    (DRY COOKED 200^ 1.5HR crushed)
    And put an inch layer of epsom in the middle of the 7 coffee filters.
    '
    '
    Ok now cut ya battery's open pull the guts out n chuch it in a tiny tubof full shellite whip out the lith strips n rip them in 1/2 down the middle long ways, then lay them on top of each other dip them in full n rip them in to squers straight in to the full!
    Crush pfed with pestal n morter!

500ml soda stream funnel in top
    Ad 1/3 CUP AS (AMMONIUM SALPHAIT ) in first!
    2x 1/3 cups of sodium hydroxide
    Fill the ss with around 200ml shellite then shove ya lith in then fill ss up a bit past the recommendation line with eather (start y basta!!! i usually drip about 1!!!ml water if shez a cold day or no sun!!
    Shake the cunt outta it then shift it back n forth to get Li outta the reactents then put it in froun or on top of the oven!
    Build pressure 10-15mins burp repeat untill about 3/4 of Li is copper, now vent all Nh3 gas out slowly until all pressure is out then un cap n tap pfed powder in slowly over copper n re cap!
    Shake the cunt outta it n build up that pressure soooo fuckin hard its not funny for 10mins!!!!! Small burp!!! Build pressure until all copper is gone! Now burp n shake until full gose clere in 30secs n cook is done! Vent Nh3 out slowly n leave cap 1/4 the way on,

Stick funnel with coffee filters n cotton in stem in top of gatoraid bottle n pore fule in until empty, pore more shellite in SS RV and cover ya reactents n shake pore fule in funnel n repeat ring out filters in funnel!

After all fule is in gatoraid bottle 1/4 cup water in funnel to gatoraid bottle, remove funnel ad 10drops hcl shakethe cunt outta it turn upside-down turn pop top n drain a little of bottom layer in a cup and ph test it! If not 6.8ph to 7.2ph pore water back in fule ad 1 or 2 drops hcl repeat until 7ph!! Empty 7ph meth water on to evep plate on top of electronic cooker 1/2 full of water thats boiling repeat 3 to 4 times & hit that shit with a hair dryer Untill water is all gone and ya meth is all dry! Scrape up with a razor n wack 3-4 points up n ya tweakin off ya head for 2 days then wack the other 3-4points n ya off for another!! Hope ya'll do well az i do!!
  • Wheres all my shakers at
  • Hey Azzshaard or Potato or anyone with the knowledge..

Steps 41 - 43 in Enso's OP (the water wash of fuel towards the end) isn't that wasting a lot of MA? Is that where you loose the most? OR does it stay in the fuel and not the dirty water because it's so caustic still?? Need to know! Thanks!

@AzzShard - hypothetically I'm gunna try what you posted, when you say 10 drops of hydraulic acid, do you mean diluted at a ratio of 4:1 water like Enso's dream or just 10 drops of hydraulic acid straight from the bottle?
    Thanks!
  • Justme wrote: »
    Hey Azzshaard or Potato or anyone with the knowledge..

Steps 41 - 43 in Enso's OP (the water wash of fuel towards the end) isn't that wasting a lot of MA? Is that where you loose the most? OR does it stay in the fuel and not the dirty water because it's so caustic still?? Need to know! Thanks!

@AzzShard - hypothetically I'm gunna try what you posted, when you say 10 drops of hydraulic acid, do you mean diluted at a ratio of 4:1 water like Enso's dream or just 10 drops of hydraulic acid straight from the bottle?
    Thanks!
    Its just over 1/2
    Its just over 1/2 bottle of HCL N TOPPED UP WITH WATER!!
    AND ya dont wast any meth ot the wash !! The meth is in the full until ya bring up the ph with the hcl!! Byt i dont bother washing it aas i bash it not smoke it!!
  • AzzShard wrote: »
    Justme wrote: »

Thanks!
    Its just over 1/2
    AND ya dont wast any meth ot the wash !! The meth is in the full until ya bring up the ph with the hcl!! Byt i dont bother washing it aas i bash it not smoke it!!

1st ur not bringing the ph up your lowering it to around 7 or 8 much lower than that ur dope will be acidity as hell. Rule of thumb is for every gram that u think u should pull add 12 or 13 drops of acid and u should be right around 7 or 8 for ur ph
  • Help!
    I had a dream that I ran out of pH tester strips and thought it was close enough to 7 so evaporated it in the dish.. Waaaay to acidic! It must be sitting around 2 or 3. But it's been avaporated! I have 7p of product that I need to add sodium hydroxide to. How can I do this from this point??? I'll get more pH testers but how (and in what) do I dilute it to add more sodium hydroxide? Please help!
  • Justme wrote: »
    Help!
    I had a dream that I ran out of pH tester strips and thought it was close enough to 7 so evaporated it in the dish.. Waaaay to acidic! It must be sitting around 2 or 3. But it's been avaporated! I have 7p of product that I need to add sodium hydroxide to. How can I do this from this point??? I'll get more pH testers but how (and in what) do I dilute it to add more sodium hydroxide? Please help!

I have 8or9 g of dry brown gray meth my stupid ex over hcl to so if u get a heads up let me know also
  • Has anyone thought about thus with namebrand 240 mg time release. The pills being gakked and being a pussy are the only things stopping me. They dont sell the white 60 mg pills round here no more.just 30 mg reds 120s, and 240s. I choose 240 s for some reason i have all ingriedients. Also the rxn makes just as much h20 as nh3 i believe. At least the balanced chemical equation looked like it did. The lithium is coated in ether. But there is going to be water especially on the bottom in the mass of rxn ingriedients what if a piece of li (bronze or elemental) got trapped down there during shaking. Water is in the ss bottle seems like eventually during shaking process they would meet.
  • Ace. Dont sweat the H20.... The idea is to swirl, not really shake, see. I used big irrigation syringes with a hose going all the way to the bottom of the bottle, then pushed till air bubbles stopped rising, then guesstimate 1ml. And push. The water stays down below, helping the lye munch at the fertilizer (or cold pak).
    When you do shake it good and get li in your bones below, swirl steadily and they will work out of there.
    And I am still scared..my bottle before last had a green fire inside the bottle and li turning red. KEEP IT MOVING. it will go out. Venting allows air in, supporting combustion. And hot li will melt a hole in your bottle, making a fireball.
    And while your sleeping and deaming, always plan for epic failure alleviation. I dig a hole and put sand in a pile in front of it. Any weirdo shit happens, the bottle goes in the hole(vented if possible) and sand buries it. Plan for your leftover solids igniting, keep your solvents and your trash hole away from each other. Wear safety goggles. Hold bottle over your head to vent. Dont add more water when you already have bronze, and dont ever feed them after midnight.
    Christ I sound like my mummy.,.
    PEG is coming thru my cooks when using 120s. Wtf...FML....
    Old bee told me a secret. Pert plus. The shampoo. Something about surfactants and detergents removing gaak. But how? Do I baseify my Suzy before shampooing? I am at a loss for even a theoretical method. Has anyone else heard of this? Does it eliminate Flaky scalp? Any chemists want to explain in detail how it may work? Any critics wanna tell me to seriously contemplate suicide?
    Thanks dreamers.
  • Fuck between not wanting to lose 60% of my pseudo cleaning these gd 240s and coming up with zero if i dont and the time release 240 s here in the states are fcked. I remember the white 60 mg non time release. Gas line anti- freeze soak. pour off solvent, evap. psudo hcl sparkled beutifully . could the red hots now work the same. Shit a little clean is better than most do. Less chalk in there to prevent collision between li and pseudo at the least. Why is everyone so hip on 120s and 240s. Those were frowned on back in early 2 k. Well lysolulene u put my mind a little at ease. Im not retarded but im no chem engineer. What ever hap to making anni gas ,drying it and condensing it to do a regular birch. i tried with modest result. Needed more dry ice. And couldnt keep pressure down in rxn flask. Thats why i cant understand y some say no reaction. I did use. Small ice chip to try and make liquid anni. but with snb cant see why not just mist ammonium salt or lye. 1 light mist. On either not both. Then the rxn will substain itself as long as not all clumped . also grind both reactants to improve surface area contact . i just cant see it not taking off like a rocket. bottle exploding. lithium superheating to ethers flashpoint. And being in burn ward.waiting to go septic. Well im tired lol not really ill b up for awhile. Thinking. See yall
  • I am used to the liquid ani birch also. Liquid ani sounds easy and all, but for clandestine bees, forget it..
    I had trouble handling it and keeping the stink at bay. Didnt think about what to do with it regarding safety either. 20 ml was my yield, but it mostly evapped. I knew it would. My character in my dream helping me is too stupid to realize that he is stupid. Still. Back in where I was once from, ya had to have your ducks in a row : pills crushed and dissolved in denatured, li peeled, everything in an igloo water jug. Then Sneak thru the fields in the truck, tap the tank and dump a liter in, bungee the lid, throw it in the back, and drive lime hell, using the ruts in field to shake it.. Shit would be done before my catnap is over. But no. No more. Binders, gaak, peg, dibasic calcium, restrictions, nexafed, all that screwed up a lot of dreams. But enso has the right method, and it probably works in his dream country, but when I fall asleep, I am magically whisked to the west coast of Trump's dump, and in my imagination, even the lye and cold compresses gel up. MSDS on brands just say bullshit about proprietary blends and trade secrets!
    No one cooks in dreamland, we just smoke and shoot isopropyl benzyl Amine from mexico. Then we eat and sleep and pretend that we're tweekin..
  • Sht my dreams are crystal clear in a land kinda far away. And when its icy .i cant imagine myself eating or sleeping. Cant swallow if i did try to eat. Sht first couple dreams after not dreaming for awhile were like crack high. Got a lot done but really had to focus it.
  • It was shtty a couple times. But the river flows clear til its run dry on a bright plane
  • This starter fluid has heptane and ethyl ether. Is heptane ok?
  • edited July 2017
    [ rubber gloves to wring the solvent and dope out of the filters and kept your grubby fucking hands and just the oil art to look if ya have a problem or a funky stripe on the foil.

That shit dont fly in Old Boys neck of the woods.

So use your fucking heads.

We dont want to be chasing our tail here, because we just ate fried chicken or finger fucked a dope whore, or someone just kicked on the shop heater and blew dust all over fuck while we we're waiting for this thing to be ready to pour off.

A little cleanliness goes a long. long fucking way here.

It may not be a trick hypo run but do your best, you want something you can be proud of in the end when your sharing it with friends.

Take out the NH3<

Warm up the solvent to room temp or above 'faucet hot water is plenty warm for this' for at least 5 minutes to remove the NH3- just a quick warming will accomplish this for ya.

Stir it up if ya like now while its warm, if your using naptha it will be gone in the blink of an eye once you've warmed it up, Again Faucet hot water is plenty 'the solvent' basically give it a quick stir and in 5 minutes its gone 'the NH3'.

Water wash if ya like to rid the NH3 but this is faster and works just as well.

Then let it come back down to at least room temp 'Not-Hot' and let it sit undisturbed for 5 minutes, this is important for this to work'

So filter, warm,then bring back to room temp and let sit for 5 min undisturbed.

NH3's gone.... Now what?<

Your going to ere will and kept
    - , this is important for this to work'

So filter, warm,then bring back to room temp and let sit for 5 min undisturbed.

NH3's gone.... Now what?<

Your going to be gassing ABOVE,ABOVE and above the solvent and very gently 'this means no fucking ripples!!!!' from blowing that gas down at it like a motherfucker.

SLOWLY and gently cover the entire surface while looking at it from above so you can see what the fuck is going on.

This is very,Very,very important.

Not for this gassing session to be successful- No.

.......but to gas out as much PSE as possible before going for the completely reduced to meth product.

Which is what we're trying to accomplish here.

Gas out a small amount slowly, gently- just a little bit.

You want it clear 'the solvent' above the precipitate before you pre wet a filter with solvent and filter it off- the precipitate.

If it doesnt seem to want to clear up for ya- Put your jar or flask in a warm water bath and let it warm up for a little bit. It will either clear up then on its own slowly or you can speed it up by picking the thing up and giving it a good swirl or stirr it rapidly in a circle for a few seconds and then set it down and you will will be able to watch the precipitate come together and drop to the bottom in a pile for ya.

This has never, ever failed to get Ma or PSE to precipitate, flake up, drop and clear up the solvent for Swib.

Ever.

Swib has never- not even once..... ever- been thwarted getting it to drop.

Not from day one- and that was years ago.

Now melt test it on foil that little amount.

Does it look to be all PSE and is slow to come back 'crack back' or refuse to come back at all?

If it does... Bring it back to room temp and let it sit still for another 5 minutes then Gas out a tiny bit more and check it on foil.

When it snaps back quick for you- and eventually it will....

Blast the rest of it out.

If you like to spike your solvent 'acetone or M.E.K.' now is the time to spike it. 'Before you go after the motherload'

Make damn sure if you spike with either of these that you pre dry these two solvents as they are both always wet as fuck from the can with H2o, for good effect, or they will both carry H2o in and play fuck fuck with the rest of your gassing fun.

Then gas it out slowly and above the surface and dont push it too far-

When it stops dropping out or really, really slows down for ya Quit gassing.

Quit, OK?

Then clear it up and filter out your pristine product and further process it from there however you see fit.

Roll like this and dont push it too far and it will be literally breaking itself to pieces and on light tin foil will be literally impossible to hand to someone without them shaking it loose and putting it all over the floor as they grab it with thier greedy, fiendy, jonesin' clubfingered hands.

Make them smoke the shit that hit the floor then, the fuckin' morons.

Load yourself a new one just for you.

Tell 'em to make thier own dope if they cant be any more careful than that......

Fuckin' moooches anyhow.

Get nasty with the gas later on to see if that solvent is completely tapped out or might be keeping a little bit more captive from you.

This will pay off in spades cleanlynesswise<-- prob. not a word but WTF.

Keep all the filters separate ' dont mix the precipitate all up.

Toss the unreduced stuff thats in your first filter or two back in the next batch.

And do what ya came to do with the stuff that snaps back immediately.

You just gassed in stages.[:-graduate]

There are many ways of separating the Unreduced from the Reduced and this is just one of them, so you may take your pick.

But this is how Old Boy does it.

It works and others here will verify that if you have any doubt whatsoever, providing Naptha or Ether or any mix of the two are used.

It might work- gassing in stages- with other solvents too But Swib cant personally attest to that.

It doesnt work for shit if the solvent is really hot or you are stirring it or have just stirred the fuck out of it and then immediately hit with gas while its still spinning or immediately after.

Alot of typing huh? Well it was for Swib anyways.

Tried to be as thorough as possible because Swib wants you guys to be successfull if ya choose this route.

Its the little things that make this work, just like everything else.

If it looks daunting- It's not.

It really isnt.

Its just basically gas and check and gas and check untill you win.

Then take the gold.

With a few key points to doing it.

Its easy as pie, once around the block and you'll be a pro.

From the buffalo hunter from wetdreams.ws [/quote]

<:-P
  • I learned a lot from this post thanks
  • edited July 2017
    I dreamt about hexane from Amazon and this is what it said in that dream "Hexanes, ACS, 99.5+%, 500ml (16oz) For Research & Development Not for drug, human, animal, or food use Specifications: Assay, min. (Hexane Isomers & Methylcyclopentante) GC 99.5+% n-Hexane, vol% 45-65% Color (APHA) <10 Residue after Evaporation <10 ppm Water Soluble Titrable Acid <0.0003 meq/g Analine Point C 57-68.9 Bromine Index <30 Specific Gravity 15.6C 0.660-0.690 Sulfur Compounds (as S) <50ppm Thiophene Pass Test Water <0.1% CAS: 92112-69-1 FORMULA: C6H14" so would this be hypithetically good,ok ,do I need to do anything to it from that point?
  • Manufacturer is manofohm
  • Im livin in motels cookin meth what an awesome ride life! No gay dream that's just th e way it is!!
  • So is that hexane ok or will it mess stuff up or have shit that will leave bad stuff behind
    Anyone someone got feed back please
  • newshake wrote: »
    So is that hexane ok or will it mess stuff up or have shit that will leave bad stuff behind
    Anyone someone got feed back please

Don't know all i use is shellite n start ya bastard! !
  • Hay bro do u knowif i can use liquid pseudo in my SnB cooks??
    I am a king at it with the little 60mg Sudafed
    But i realy need to know about the liquid pseudo? ?
    Thanks!!
  • Hay bro do u knowif i can use liquid pseudo in my SnB cooks??
    I am a king at it with the little 60mg Sudafed
    But i realy need to know about the liquid pseudo? ?
    Thanks!!
    Start time 10am

how you go
  • LoL yeah been fuckin flyin started at 10am finished evap on a bad ass 3 box cook at 11:47am and been tweakin hard as fuck ever since lol
    I'll have to come see ya for a coffee n a toot on the flute 1day soon enzo or if your down my way drop in!
  • Yeah it went awesome i always go awesome! U
    I swear i never fail alwas gose the same way sometimes it only takes me 1n 1/2 hrs! But this batch had that gray/green sludge from the Li at the bottom of the fuel n i had to fix it thats why it took an extra 15min bit my batches with sludge i clean up are ALWAYS better! !
  • Ps i just finished shaking up another box just then!
    I don'tsleep i don't eat all i do is tweek n geeo n shake my bottle!
  • Faaaarrrk on my 4th cook for the day 7th Aug!
    I think im more addicted to cookin the MA than i am to the substance it self!
    I FUCKIN LOVE THIS SHIT!!
    Faaaarrrk on my 4th cook for the day 7th Aug!
    I think im more addicted to cookin the MA than i am to the substance it self!
    I FUCKIN LOVE THIS SHIT!!

Of course you just like to skim through the story sometimes as Well remember everyone this guy is just a really imaginative author and forgets to mention his just writing stories :bee:

Obviously really getting into writing man.
    Your correct in saying that writing is addictive in itself :bee:
  • Yeeaaah im just acting out the role
    ! Reversing if u will!
    LoL
  • To those worried about flames. Ive seen fire, usually small, both while pouring off into the filters, and once during the rxn. During the rxn, the lithium got onto the SS bottles rubber gasket and melted it, let air in, *poof poof* little flames. Shit my pants. It went out, but it was lost. I tried reloading a clean bottle, but got more flames because all the stuff sticks to the bottle. Dont add water. Its not needed. Make sure the lye is put in the bottle before the ammonium nitrate, swirl to start. This rxn creates water and ammonia, adding water too early can quench it (kill it). Hydrogen peroxide is better, but a last resort. This needs the pseudo to stay dry, adding water makes it wet, which is gonna happen anyway when the whole thing kicks off...but if it does it itself, its more controlled.
    ALSO, you can add the PSE at the very start, but that doesnt mean you should. It pays to wait until the Li goes molten, its just harder to restart the reaction. But you will get a higher yield. If there are flames in the bottle, swirl it to rewet the Li. Yes, its burning in a flammable liquid, but this is why you only vent when absolutely necessary - minimizing oxygen. Have a backup plan, like a bucket of sand or a large non-flammable area to throw the bottle if worst comes to worst.
  • Do you absolutely need the hexane? Wouldn't the ether work just as well by itself?
  • hello i'm new here...need to now if it can work with other AA lithium batterie. where i live i can't find the energizer..
    and on web i don't find web site that ship to my land..
  • hello i'm new here...need to now if it can work with other AA lithium batterie. where i live i can't find the energizer..
    and on web i don't find web site that ship to my land..
    Justme wrote: »

Thanks!
    Its just over 1/2

U don't bring the ph up you bring it down. And if u add 10 or 11 drops of acid for every gram of dope you should have coming back it should be just about right.
  • Rusty wrote: »
    Do you absolutely need the hexane? Wouldn't the ether work just as well by itself?
    Its is hexane.most of the ether is gone soon as it leaves the can.
  • Potato wrote: »
    To those worried about flames. Ive seen fire, usually small, both while pouring off into the filters, and once during the rxn. During the rxn, the lithium got onto the SS bottles rubber gasket and melted it, let air in, *poof poof* little flames. Shit my pants. It went out, but it was lost. I tried reloading a clean bottle, but got more flames because all the stuff sticks to the bottle. Dont add water. Its not needed. Make sure the lye is put in the bottle before the ammonium nitrate, swirl to start. This rxn creates water and ammonia, adding water too early can quench it (kill it). Hydrogen peroxide is better, but a last resort. This needs the pseudo to stay dry, adding water makes it wet, which is gonna happen anyway when the whole thing kicks off...but if it does it itself, its more controlled.
    ALSO, you can add the PSE at the very start, but that doesnt mean you should. It pays to wait until the Li goes molten, its just harder to restart the reaction. But you will get a higher yield. If there are flames in the bottle, swirl it to rewet the Li. Yes, its burning in a flammable liquid, but this is why you only vent when absolutely necessary - minimizing oxygen. Have a backup plan, like a bucket of sand or a large non-flammable area to throw the bottle if worst comes to worst.

1st off you add ingredients in this order cold pack then your fuel then if u want to add water now is when u do so.making sure to dry any drops that dont go all the way in .do not miss any water drops make sure it's all on the bottom of RV. Why add it now because it sinks under the fuel and your batteries float on top of the fuel. 2nd as long as u have positive pressure in RV. Meaning it's rolling u won't have a fire even with lid off. Oxygen can't get in RV if gas is flowing out now can it .where u have a problem is when u have negative pressure and it sucks air in .
  • I am researching for a book I'm writing on clandestine production in Asia.

Can both Dyethel Ether and Hexane be substituted for plain old Coleman Fuel? I have researched other methods and none contain dyethel ether or hexane. Only Coleman Fuel.

Kind Regards for your response.

J
  • Hello enso... i need more info about extracting acetaminophen. In my country, its really difficult to get 60mg pseudo... only pseudo 30mg with acetaminophen 500mg. Can you give me some info how to extract it? I dont get any information from google... your info is really needed... thankss..
  • I preferred the halfs myself. Idk why, but it seemed the liter bottles were somewhat weaker, we're not reusable, and more expensive, not that a few dollars really hurts, but it was another determine factor in my hey day. Idk why anyone would put so much water into their cooks either. Someone earlier made a reference to three ccs from syringe. I can't remember who said or I'd quote. As for gassing, as in anhydrous hcl versus water titration, what I preferred made it very simple and you can reuse and reuse it without adding more acid or salt.. So go to lowes or your area's hardware store and get a plastic pump action bug sprayer. People also buy them for bleaching and whatnot, but what you'll be using table salt, or really any chloride salt. But salt, as in nacl is usually cheapest. Sulfuric acid is in the plumbing section, even Walmart's weak ass sulfuric (h2so4) that looks like watery tar is just fine. In ur sprayer, make sure u don't have the internal straw added or you will be spraying acids, nasty. Anyways, this cheap pump device, eight dollars, plus the acid and salt is as simple as add your salt, splash of acid till you see fog or hear it, close the top, pump it once, and squeeze the trigger and from your nozzle hcl is produced. When you're done using, put it away. Next time, pull it out, pump it once, gas again! If the gassing doesn't seem to work anymore, charge it w some more acid and close, pump, repeat...
  • Ok not sure if someone already asked so if so, I'm sorry I may have missed. Ok my neighbors dog has been trying and trying to do this (different recipes) and this past time the reaction happened BUT he said it's still cloudy after everything stopped boiling and he has been trying to filter and nothing is going throughout. He left overnight and it's still like one drip every 4 hrs. Lol. I said he shouldn't have tried to filter yet. It's not gelled up like what happened one time so can he fix? He going to trash but I said no! It might be fixable. Any help u can provide would be awesome. I wish he would've seen ur post before trying.
  • Will this work in said dream
    And if so anyone know correct psi to achieve?
    20171004_164737.jpg
  • IVmePlease wrote: »
    Will this work in said dream
    And if so anyone know correct psi to achieve?
    20171004_164737.jpg

NO! brass and ammonia dont get along well. In my sleep many moons ago i learned that disassociative metals(li, sodium, ect dont like other metals. Except stainless steel.. spend the money and make a RV outta stainless! I was going to use h20 or coffee mugs but the pressure required to birch at 70 deg f is around 120-140. Machined stainless tanks with bolt on lids like those used for supcritical c02 are nice.. or...there is a pressure cookr thats ss made for people with money.

YEA..ALL YOU DREAMERS.. only use soda stream or stainless. And i cant stress enough(I AM NOT A COOK..i was told to log my dreams cuz i ate a destroying angel mushroom and now i have wierd realistic dreeamz.. i abhor tweek and tweekers. I would never do or have done any of my dreams. When posting or asking me sumthin..refer to your dreams, cuz none of you would ris
  • Sorry ..risk your freedumb and lives right.?