Totse Court : [Case 1] Retard Syndrome vs Totse

2»

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    Dose Me wrote: »
    If he only posted it once then there is nothing wrong with it.

Free speech is free speech. The picture is even more ironic because it features the exact cartoon of muhhamed that that dutch cartoonist almost got killed over a few times (by muslims who were angry).

Aactually...it is the exact same image.

Mohammed-Cartoon-Bomb.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jyllands-Posten_Muhammad_cartoons_controversy

Creative trolling indeed but yeah if he keeps spamming it in every thread then he deserves punishment.

I vote against any infraction for the single posting of that image. If this is totse it would stand. DFG that image is publicly circulated and you cannot be upset by someone using it to troll you nor can you do anything to stop it unless he spams it like above. A single posting of this image or even twice would not be trolling (obviously that's a loose statement depending on when/where he posts it).

And with the above mentioned irony. (You could be the angry muslim him the innocent dutch cartoonist because he did make a catroon). You have to appreciate those lulz.
    I removed his spam posts. He did spam using it. Personally, I don't mind the picture I actually asked him for an animated verson.

Anyway, the verdict is clear. I will let him stay and post and if he floods again I will ban him for extended period of time.

Thanks for the input.
  • fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
    edited January 2011
    One or all of the three following...

#1) Drawn and quartered.

#2) 50 cane lashings. (like in Singapore)

#3)Iron Maiden (not the band dumbfucks)

(My personal fav.)^^^

I say we also add FATTY_MCFUCKFACE with this guy aswell.:angry::o:mad:angry::o:mad:
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited January 2011
    That's not trolling, that's plain unfunny and dare I say, retarded. Ban away. Into the fucking ground.