Ban Failtrolls?

Comments

• -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited January 2011
    I could also define a fail-troll as an attention-whoring little faggit, whose life is so pathetic that all it can do is shit all over threads with complete and useless garbage, and who never discusses the topic at hand, but rather, just sticks it's stupid head up in every thread just to fuck it up. A fail-troll is also a brainless retard with zero literary skills and negligible imagination, was born in a barn, and has absolutely no table manners.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    I could also define a fail-troll as an attention-whoring little faggit, whose life is so pathetic that all it can do is shit all over threads with complete and useless garbage, and who never discusses the topic at hand, but rather, just sticks it's stupid head up in every thread just to fuck it up. A fail-troll is also a brainless retard with zero literary skills and negligible imagination, was born in a barn, and has absolutely no table manners.

i think you have nailed it on the head! lol it describes darkrodent to a T.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited January 2011
    Another worthy definition. :o
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited January 2011
    JestA wrote: »
    i think you have nailed it on the head! lol it describes darkrodent to a T.

Except there has been a purpose to it all.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011

What purpose? Trolling people on the internet? What a glorious cause:rolleyes:
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011

but still a failtroll nun the less :o
    edited January 2011
    JestA wrote: »
    but still a failtroll nun the less :o

There is no speaking to someone like you. Have a nice day...
    edited January 2011
    They shouldn't just be banned. They should be roasted on Rolf's spit in the Royal Courtyard, as a fine example to all other wayward spamtards. Later, we can make mittens and moccasins out of their hides/coats.
    edited January 2011
    They shouldn't just be banned. They should be roasted on Rolf's spit in the Royal Courtyard, as a fine example to all other wayward spamtards. Later, we can make mittens and moccasins out of their hides.

Do you refer to his Golden Spit that bends in the fire while he fondles his alchemists?
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    They shouldn't just be banned. They should be roasted on Rolf's spit in the Royal Courtyard, as a fine example to all other wayward spamtards. Later, we can make mittens and moccasins out of their hides.

sounds fun. i need some new mittens.
    edited January 2011
    Do you refer to his Golden Spit that bends in the fire while he fondles his alchemists?
    Truly, but alas, we are now in Half Baked territory. Brandon is a perfect example of a fail-troll. So's this Fatty McFuckface fucker. And yes, I agree with blasting their asses while the community is young, and before hoards of them overrun the place, drooling and slobbering all over everything they can get their greasy fists on.
    edited January 2011
    Truly, but alas, we are now in Half Baked territory. Brandon is a perfect example of a fail-troll. So's this Fatty McFuckface fucker. And yes, I agree with blasting their asses while the community is young, and before hoards of them overrun the place, drooling and slobbering all over everything they can get their greasy fists on.
    Brandon isn't a failtroll, though. He doesn't spam up the forum with shit or derail threads with retardedness. The only thing different about him is his spelling, which is phonetic. He's a far cry from a failtroll. Plus he hasn't even been posting recently.
    edited January 2011
    What some of these idiots fail to understand is that I have been testing the waters here in an effort to show them how freedom of speech works both ways. All of the threads I have responded to have been on topic. Just because the OP and a few of his butt hurt little friends have had their little feelings hurt over the internet they now want the power to silence anyone who hurts their feelings in the future by removing the post (un-approving posts).

This is how freedom is lost, one little part at a time. This is how it started on Zoklet. How soon people forget....
    edited January 2011
    What some of these idiots fail to understand is that I have been testing the waters here in an effort to show them how freedom of speech works both ways. All of the threads I have responded to have been on topic. Just because the OP and a few of his butt hurt little friends have had their little feelings hurt over the internet they now want the power to silence anyone who hurts their feelings in the future by removing the post (un-approving posts).

This is how freedom is lost, one little part at a time. This is how it started on Zoklet. How soon people forget....
    So noble.

http://totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?t=9219

You post shit. You already said you did it for no reason. Now you say it's to test the waters. LOL. Your fail is showing. :o:o:o:o:o:o
    edited January 2011
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Brandon isn't a failtroll, though. He doesn't spam up the forum with shit or derail threads with retardedness. The only thing different about him is his spelling, which is phonetic. He's a far cry from a failtroll. Plus he hasn't even been posting recently.

See, this is why you must objectively define failtroll in context to this proposal. Brandon is considered a failtroll in almost every community I have seen him post in. He has been banned from 3 forums that I know of. Here are two people, myself and Spectral, who consider him a failtroll. Yet you do not consider him to be one. So who is to decide who is failtrolling? You? If so then so much for freedom of speech when you unapprove a post. Now you have just over ridden someone expressing themselves in favor of your opinion of what is valid content.

You consider Brandon's post worthy of keeping visible to the members so your judgment can hardly be relied upon for determining what we should read and what should be swept under the rug. Of course your ego is to deeply invested ITT for you to back up and admit you rushed into this without thinking it out.

Now let's exam why you did that. It was because you are butt hurt that I have been ragging on you and your butt buddy SqurtyManjiz. To be honest he was my only real target you just kept sticking up for the dumb ass to the point where you put yourself down range during a live fire exercise.

Now, even after it is all laid out for you, it is difficult for you to save face and still do the right thing by the community. Instead, at this point at least, you propose that your judgment and that of your fellow mods you decide what posts are kept for reading and which ones should be effectively deleted.

You are in danger of becoming what you ran from.
    edited January 2011
    So noble.

http://totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?t=9219

You post shit. You already said you did it for no reason. Now you say it's to test the waters. LOL. Your fail is showing. :o:o:o:o:o:o

Nothing noble about skippy. It has been a manipulation which you have reacted poorly to, that is all.

P.S.

The post you cited is an example of what? The fact that I expressed that I thought the attempt to sanitize Huck Finn was stupid?

Where is did I say I did anything for no reason?

Please quote me...
    edited January 2011
    Brandon was nothing more than yet another third-grade dropout. Fucked up spelling or not, he was an attention-whoring retard whose shit was totally uninteresting and annoying.
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited January 2011
    Fatty's Ok IMO.
    edited January 2011
    Nothing noble about skippy. It has been a manipulation which you have reacted poorly to, that is all.
    No, it wasn't a manipulation. You post shit. I'm not mad about it, I don't want it to continue into the future. There's a difference.
    edited January 2011
    Fatty's Ok IMO.
    Fatty is often funny. If he'd quit abusing the report a post feature I wouldn't have many negative things to say about him.
    edited January 2011
    TheDarkRodent is as far a cry from a fail-troll as you can get. Let's not let this get out of hand and into the land of idiocy here. Fail-trolls are real easy to spot, and no, it's not even a matter of perception, it's simply a matter of common sense.
    edited January 2011
    No, it wasn't a manipulation. You post shit. I'm not mad about it, I don't want it to continue into the future. There's a difference.

LOL OK buttercup...

Now you are not only the judge of what a failtroll is based on your opinion, but you can now see across the interwebz into the minds of posters to determine what there underlying motivation are.

Give it up kid you blew it...
    edited January 2011
    LOL OK buttercup...

Now you are not only the judge of what a failtroll is based on your opinion, but you can now see across the interwebz into the minds of posters to determine what there underlying motivation are.

Give it up kid you blew it...
    Once again, it's not about me. It's about the community, gramps.
  • edited January 2011
    Personally I think if everyone minds their own business, posts what THEY want to post, and don't CONSTANTLY complain, then things will continue to go smoothly. Trying to "ban the fail trolls" is basically what ruined Zoklet.

TDR, I don't understand your angle. You complain on one hand about the fail trolls ruining the site, then on the other hand you complain about zoklet's oppressive administration. You really need to pick a side and stick with it. You can't rally to be walked on then cry when somebody steps on you...

I think we shouldn't even be considering banning anyone. Let the site grow a little bit for fuck's sake, trolls make things interesting anyway. If you can't appreciate that then you're in for lots of disappointment.
    edited January 2011
    This is a separate post for a reason. Because in this post I am not directly responding to the OP's or anyone else's petty butt hurt.

I am not here to be liked. I don't care if people like me here or IRL for that matter. But I have always been willing to do unpopular things to achieve results that are beneficial to the big picture. My methods are what they are, Machiavellian at times but they get the point across to those who are intelligent enough to appreciate subtly and shadows.

This mod team is green and needs to be challenged and held to the fire if it is to be forged into something that can manage what this community wants to be. The fact that the OP's emotional reaction/suggestion to deal with his own personal butt hurt is too remove users posts when he deems them to be "failtroll" posts is proof of his need to grow as a mod.

I am not saying he is a bad mod just that he can use this as a valuable lesson in learning to separate his personal feelings from his responsibility to the community. Actually I am a little surprised as I had my money on SquirtyManjiz as the one who would blow and let his feelings override his objectivity.

Frankly I am disappointed in the OP, but he still has potential as a decent mod if he can only learn from this experience.
    edited January 2011
    Once again, it's not about me. It's about the community, gramps.

You say that but yet you have still failed to answer what a failtroll is. This is all about you and your butt hurt from the posts I have made where you got caught in the line of fire. It is so obvious that your denial only ads to the comedy at this point.
  • LuxJigabooLuxJigaboo Regular
    edited January 2011
    This mod team is green and needs to be challenged and held to the fire if it is to be forged into something that can manage what this community wants to be.

I believe that moderators should have thick skin and strong will power in order for them to exercise great restraint from using their power. So far, I don't think there has been any abuse of power on totse. I agree with you that threads like this do make one cautious.
    edited January 2011
    Personally I think if everyone minds their own business, posts what THEY want to post, and don't CONSTANTLY complain, then things will continue to go smoothly. Trying to "ban the fail trolls" is basically what ruined Zoklet.

TDR, I don't understand your angle. You complain on one hand about the fail trolls ruining the site, then on the other hand you complain about zoklet's oppressive administration. You really need to pick a side and stick with it. You can't rally to be walked on then cry when somebody steps on you...

I think we shouldn't even be considering banning anyone. Let the site grow a little bit for fuck's sake, trolls make things interesting anyway. If you can't appreciate that then you're in for lots of disappointment.
    I suppose you wouldn't mind if some 12 year old took a creamy shit all over your living room couch, either, huh poast? You'd just sit there and suffer the smell and be "hospitable" and "friendly", wouldja? Get out of town, Charlie Brown.
    edited January 2011
    You say that but yet you have still failed to answer what a failtroll is. This is all about you and your butt hurt from the posts I have made where you got caught in the line of fire. It is so obvious that your denial only ads to the comedy at this point.
    Caught in the line of fire? I decided to make a thread because you spam everywhere you go. Don't flatter yourself.
    edited January 2011
    Caught in the line of fire? I decided to make a thread because you spam everywhere you go. Don't flatter yourself.

Show me one post where I have spammed, just one.

P.S. This post is indicative of your entire approach ITT. Rather than address the very real points that have been presented for your consideration you pick one phrase, respond to it with a couple of one liner quips (you know the kind that pissed you off when I was doing it) and consider that a contribution.
    edited January 2011
    Show me one post where I have spammed, just one.

P.S. This post is indicative of your entire approach ITT. Rather than address the very real points that have been presented for your consideration you pick one phrase, respond to it with a couple of one liner quips (you know the kind that pissed you off when I was doing it) and consider that a contribution.
    u mad? LOL
  • AlbinoEthiopianAlbinoEthiopian Regular
    edited January 2011
    edited January 2011
    Y-U-SO-BUTTHURT-THEDARKRODENT.jpg?imageSize=Large&generatorName=Y-U-NO

Ask the kid who went to all the time and trouble to make a pretty picture with my name on it. Maybe you should print this out and have your mom hang it on the fridge.
    edited January 2011
    u mad? LOL

Not at all but you sure have some egg on your face ATM.
  • edited January 2011
    Pakistanis sniff cum
    edited January 2011
    I vote ban the fuckers
    gonna lawl when fang and spicchez turn into zok and wires part 2
    P.S. thanks for the warning sweetie let me just go ahead and take it real serious like now.
    I'm not gonna have sexual relations with a spic :o
  • edited January 2011
    Pakistanis sniff cum
    edited January 2011
    I'm not gonna have sexual relations with a spic :o

No need to, you have already fucked yourself hard ITT.
    edited January 2011
    Doesn't mean a spic won't have sexual relations with you
    Enjoy carrying a corpse to term
    anti-rape condom + Remington 870 for the win.
  • edited January 2011
    Pakistanis sniff cum
    edited January 2011
    You have to be 18 to buy long guns child.
    I'm barely 18 :o
  • edited January 2011
    Pakistanis sniff cum
    edited January 2011
    I'm barely 18 :o

Why have you avoided addressing a single issue I have illustrated ITT?

Why have you refused to even attempt an objective definition of that which you wish to censor?

Could it be that you want to reserve your definition to permit you the ability to silence anyone who hurts your feelings by labeling them a failtroll and removing the post that hurt your sensitive little teenage feelings?
    edited January 2011
    Why have you avoided addressing a single issue I have illustrated ITT?

Why have you refused to even attempt an objective definition of that which you wish to censor?

Could it be that you want to reserve your definition to permit you the ability to silence anyone who hurts your feelings by labeling them a failtroll and removing the post that hurt your sensitive little teenage feelings?
    LOL o u want someone to actually respond to u? LOL!!! :o:o:o:o:o:o
    u mad?
  • edited January 2011
    Pakistanis sniff cum
    edited January 2011
    LOL UR A FAILTROLL LOL BANNED
    that never went wrong on any forum ever at all
    infact unrestrained power to declare something wrong and isolate or destroy it never went bad ever in human history
    Thank you for your input.
    edited January 2011
    LOL o u want someone to actually respond to u? LOL!!! :o:o:o:o:o:o
    u mad?

All you are doing is proving my point. I suggest that you attempt intelligent answers to the questions raised here if you want to have any credibility as a community leader.

Because right now, if I understand your yet to be supplied definition, you are failtrolling at this point.
    edited January 2011
    All you are doing is proving my point. I suggest that you attempt intelligent answers to the questions raised here if you want to have any credibility as a community leader.

Because right now, if I understand your yet to be supplied definition, you are failtrolling at this point.
    Y-U-MAD.jpg
  • edited January 2011
    Pakistanis sniff cum
    edited January 2011
    Why do you fear to engage me on this?