heres the situation

mynicknamemynickname Acolyte
edited February 2011 in Life
I was "introduced" to this girl someone gave me her number, we started talkin a lil bit had alot in common, but then I saw what she looked like. and I am no interested. she is very much into me a little on the fatal attraction side, whats the best way to break it off with as little crazy bitch syndrome as possible?

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited February 2011
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited February 2011
    well you're in the thick of it now, you have no choice but to do the honourable thing and marry her.
  • edited February 2011
    well you're in the thick of it now, you have no choice but to do the honourable thing and marry her.

This.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited February 2011
    don't ignore her, that's for sure. b clingy or just huff jenkem
  • edited February 2011
    I'd fucking ignore her, or tell her she's ugly as sin. I was in your situation before with some other girl, but then we met up and she was super ugly. I then proceeded to pretend that I had to go home at 3pm and I ended up meeting another girl (who's my current girlfriend now) :thumbsup:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited February 2011
    Act gay and see will see the real you and dump you. I would suggest you start dating dudes ASAP.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited February 2011
    I've been in this exact situation. The best thing I found you can do is to call her up (don't do it face to face) and tell her how you feel and be honest. When she starts her "pity me" rant and goes on about how you're shallow and a jerk agree with her. Tell her that all those mean things she thinks about guys are true about you and after this you can hang up on her freely. She might start calling you and whatnot, if she does just ignore the calls or block her number. If she starts stalking you take legal action against her. As long as you're honest about all of it then you don't have anything to worry about because you wont be in the wrong. If your friend thinks you're shallow because of it then at least you don't have to worry about them hooking you up with another fat/ugly girl. I think this is the best thing you can do.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited February 2011
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited February 2011
    Friend zone her.
  • ScuDScuD Regular
    edited February 2011
    we are physical beings. sex is important to us. the fact that you don't find her physically attractive is no different than finding her personally repulsive. you don't have to go overboard, just tell her your not interested in her "like that". if she doesn't get it, then be straight up. "i need to be attracted to someone that I'm going to date or hang out with".

or you could lie, and tell her that ever since your mom raped you last week you have a hard time looking at women the same way. every time she tries to make eye contact shudder a little and talk about how you don't under stand how you came out of a vagina. take her out for hot dogs and when you get the bun/dog combo, begin weeping uncontrollably and hysterically rip the bun to shreds. tell her you had to save the wiener. if she isn't horrified by then, shes probably pretty cool and a really nice person.

in which case.
    DaSkipper wrote: »
    Friend zone her.
  • PhilosoraptorPhilosoraptor Regular
    edited February 2011
    Huff jenkem then proceed to surprise buttseckz her.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited February 2011
    Vomit on her. A lot. Go to dinner and just slip yourself some Ipecac. Then have a vomit vest in a fancy restaurant. Bitch will hit the road.
  • PhilosoraptorPhilosoraptor Regular
    edited February 2011
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    Vomit on her. A lot. Go to dinner and just slip yourself some Ipecac. Then have a vomit vest in a fancy restaurant. Bitch will hit the road.

This. For extra points give her a Cosby Sweater.
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited February 2011
    mynickname wrote: »
    I was "introduced" to this girl someone gave me her number, we started talkin a lil bit had alot in common, but then I saw what she looked like. and I am no interested. she is very much into me a little on the fatal attraction side, whats the best way to break it off with as little crazy bitch syndrome as possible?

Just say no.and walk away.
  • mynicknamemynickname Acolyte
    edited February 2011
    I did the logical/mature thing... and lied, said I slept with an ex, which isn't really a lie, but also said we're getting back together... which we're not, I feel like an ass though...
  • ScuDScuD Regular
    edited February 2011
    mynickname wrote: »
    I did the logical/mature thing... and lied, said I slept with an ex, which isn't really a lie, but also said we're getting back together... which we're not, I feel like an ass though...

but think about it. you saved something very important to BOTH of you. this thing is called time. VERY soon you will DIE. and time is very valuable. it hurts because you're a cool guy. but your AWESOME for saving the time. its all she has. I'm proud of you. :fap: