Totse e-newsletter

2»

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited March 2011
    Hey Buddha, I dunno if ya wanna, but you can make magazine covers here.

http://bighugelabs.com/magazine.php

something like this but with more info.
    magazine00fcd021f28977dd67ef127d72edc6a326c8c055.jpg
  • edited April 2011
    Bumping this, because I want to hear some information on the progress of this whole project :) Buddha, you still working on it?
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited April 2011
    I was under the impression that Dfg installed a plugin for it and there was nothing left to work on?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    Plugin installed. I think I posted the sample result in another thread in this section. Someone search it.
  • edited April 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Plugin installed. I think I posted the sample result in another thread in this section. Someone search it.

Are you talking about that huge wall of text with some links in it? Because that looked horrible :(
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Are you talking about that huge wall of text with some links in it? Because that looked horrible :(

Yep, it just need HTML for formatting.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited April 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Yep, it just need HTML for formatting.

It's going to have to wait a while then, too damn busy IRL for the next few weeks to tackle a project like that.

Can give it away to someone else, I won't cry too much.
  • edited April 2011
    It shouldn't be too difficult to build some HTML and CSS for something like that. Does anyone have an image of how they want it to actually look?
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited April 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    It shouldn't be too difficult to build some HTML and CSS for something like that. Does anyone have an image of how they want it to actually look?

Look at the OP.
  • edited April 2011
    That's a LOT like the stylesheet which we have for the CMS. I think this is just a matter of some copy/pasting :D