-Spectral For Mod of Bad Ideas

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited January 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    I never said I was the Olympic medalist in my parable. You did.

As for DaGuru.. maybe it doesn't! Who are we to say at this point!?

Now -Spectral, I can see how you get away with revising recent history with some of the less seasoned individuals you run into, but you seriously underestimate me if you think I am going to sit by and watch as you project your actions onto me.

Let's examine this in context for a moment shall we? The whole Olympic thing started back here when you went on record stating that your status and person were insulted at the thought of being a demi-mod and not being made a full blown mod.
    And just for the record, I have NOTHING TO DO with the votes on the poll, except my own vote. I have not used any sock puppets on it, and I have not asked anybody to vote for me, and neither have I organized any voting in any way, shape or form. If there is sock puppets in the vote, I had nothing to do with it.

Dfg: As you well know, I don't need any help, and yes, it IS an insult to offer a proven and upstanding ex-Totse/ex-Zoklet senior contributor a position less than his actual status deserves. You can paint the picture any way you like to make it look prettier, but it still comes back to a complete disregard for the history, the record and the backstory on this. You can continue in this track, but you will never get me on the moderator team if you persist trying to ram a square peg into a round hole.

To which DS (not me) replied as follows. Basically asking the same question that I am sure went through many other peoples minds upon reading your above post. "Why should you be treated any differently than anyone else in a community which holds that everyone is an equal?" I mean really? Why is it insulting to take the same path as anyone else? These are the questions that went through my mind when I read that post. Obviously I was not the only one as DS quoted your above post when he asked;
    So in other words you deserve a special status and should be above the rules anyone else would have to go by all because you've modded other forums before?

A valid question in light of recent bump in the road which both myself and DS were party to. As a result of that it was decided that all new staff members would be brought on in the position of Deni-Mod to give them an opportunity to acclimate to the environment and acceptable methods of moderation as determined by the community at large.

That is no different than changing your place of employment but keeping the same job. The new place is going to have a different way of doing things than the old place. If you don't like the way the new place does things you simply don't take the job. But you don't sit in the interview and tell new place "Screw this, I am insulted, how dare you offer me a position that does not come with *insert perk here*. Do you know how I am and what I have done. I'll take the job but know that I am not going to do it your way I am going to do it my way."

Now below we get to the meat of your attempt to revise recent history. In response to DS asking if you feel you should be given special status and be above the rules because of your experiences at Zoklet and the original Totse site you drew the following analogy. An analogy in which everyone agrees you portray moderating a forum to running a 500 mile marathon and yourself as a runner who has been awarded a gold medal.
    Let's put it this way, Sanchez. Dude runs a 500-mile marathon in the Olympics and receives a gold medal for first place. The following year another 500-mile marathon is organized, but the organizers decide that instead of inviting the champion back for another match, they decide they are going to invite him to serve as waterboy for the entire team... thinking he would certainly have the qualifications for such a job... being a runner himself and all. Well, sure the gold medal winner would make a wonderful waterboy! Nobody is doubting that! He would serve water well, of that I have no doubt. And the organizers may well indeed be fully convinced they are doing a wonderful thing by giving the gold medal winner the waterboy position, but do you really think the gold medal winner is seriously going to consider the offer? If he's really hard up, he just might, but I ain't.

These are your words Spectral not mine. I am not the one who compared moderating a forum to running a marathon and portrayed you as a gold medal winner when asked if you deserved to be set above the same rules everyone else is subject to. This thread is proof of this.

PRO TIP #1: In the future try to spread out the time between the actual event and the revision.

PRO TIP #2: It will increase your propaganda success rate if the event and the revision are not in the same thread.
  • edited January 2011
    Now -Spectral, I can see how you get away with revising recent history with some of the less seasoned individuals you run into, but you seriously underestimate me if you think I am going to sit by and watch as you project your actions onto me.

Let's examine this in context for a moment shall we? The whole Olympic thing started back here when you went on record stating that your status and person were insulted at the thought of being a demi-mod and not being made a full blown mod.

To which DS (not me) replied as follows. Basically asking the same question that I am sure went through many other peoples minds upon reading your above post. "Why should you be treated any differently than anyone else in a community which holds that everyone is an equal?" I mean really? Why is it insulting to take the same path as anyone else? These are the questions that went through my mind when I read that post. Obviously I was not the only one as DS quoted your above post when he asked;

A valid question in light of recent bump in the road which both myself and DS were party to. As a result of that it was decided that all new staff members would be brought on in the position of Deni-Mod to give them an opportunity to acclimate to the environment and acceptable methods of moderation as determined by the community at large.

That is no different than changing your place of employment but keeping the same job. The new place is going to have a different way of doing things than the old place. If you don't like the way the new place does things you simply don't take the job. But you don't sit in the interview and tell new place "Screw this, I am insulted, how dare you offer me a position that does not come with *insert perk here*. Do you know how I am and what I have done. I'll take the job but know that I am not going to do it your way I am going to do it my way."

Now below we get to the meat of your attempt to revise recent history. In response to DS asking if you feel you should be given special status and be above the rules because of your experiences at Zoklet and the original Totse site you drew the following analogy. An analogy in which everyone agrees you portray moderating a forum to running a 500 mile marathon and yourself as a runner who has been awarded a gold medal.

These are your words Spectral not mine. I am not the one who compared moderating a forum to running a marathon and portrayed you as a gold medal winner when asked if you deserved to be set above the same rules everyone else is subject to. This thread is proof of this.

PRO TIP #1: In the future try to spread out the time between the actual event and the revision.

PRO TIP #2: It will increase your propaganda success rate if the event and the revision are not in the same thread.

All that moronic text, to spew the SAME FLAWED IDEA that Spectral is somehow "interviewing for a job". :rolleyes: Or wait, he "asked" to be a mod? Or he "wants" to be a mod?????

Blah, blah, fuckin blah ad nauseum with your never ending history rewrites...geez. :thumbsdown:

ELL OH FUCKIN ELL @ the flip-flopper not even being able to comprehend the very issues discussed on a thread he created. :facepalm:
    edited January 2011
    DaGuru wrote: »
    All that moronic text, to spew the SAME FLAWED IDEA that Spectral is somehow "interviewing for a job". :rolleyes: Or wait, he "asked" to be a mod? Or he "wants" to be a mod?????

Blah, blah, fuckin blah ad nauseum with your never ending history rewrites...geez. :thumbsdown:

ELL OH FUCKIN ELL @ the flip-flopper not even being able to comprehend the very issues discussed on a thread he created. :facepalm:

Do you have anything to add in English?

Maybe you can answer this.

Why is it that Spectral never addresses posts like my last one himself?

Funny though how you toss the phrase history rewrites about without having the nads to touch on how Spectral just tried to state it was I and not him that made the Olympic medalists remark.

Why don't you let Spectral speak for himself for once DaGuru?

Why is it that you never disagree with him even when it is blatantly obvious that he has made a mistake?

Why is it that you never bellow "ELL OH FUCKIN ELL" unless it is in fervent support of or defense of Spectral?

The part that pisses me off the most is that for a time I actually fell for your entire act. But what is in the past is done and there is no going back. I can only cut my losses at this point by discontinuing the practice of responding to your posts as if they are from a real person.
  • edited January 2011
    Funny though how you toss the phrase history rewrites about without having the nads to touch on how Spectral just tried to state it was I and not him that made the Olympic medalists remark.

Oh for the love of god man, YOU are the only one trying to "revise" anything. :facepalm:

You started a thread hoping it would go one way, are completely boggled that another being on this planet doesn't agree with your idealogies.....and now are feebly trying to twist this into something its not. Quit manipulating this as if Spectral owes you or anyone else a fuckin thing.

And now you are gonna spend the next several hours playing Rust with an endless supply of quote boxes over one silly ponderous minute detail over who said what exactly when.....all as some futile attempt at saving face. Really, you gonna cling to the gold medal comment as your hope to "win" something here???

ELL OH FUCKIN ELL @ the time, text and effort you'll put in for even the most meager of moral victories. :eek:

Face it Rodent, Spectral doesn't "owe" Totse anything.....and the longer you keep trying to pretend like he has to "fit in" or "change his outlook for the betterment of things" to anything around here just sullies your own credibilty (whatever that you have left after your PI cowardly antics and fondness for playing Barbie Dolls :rolleyes:).
    edited January 2011
    DaGuru wrote: »
    Oh for the love of god man, YOU are the only one trying to "revise" anything. :facepalm:

You started a thread hoping it would go one way, are completely boggled that another being on this planet doesn't agree with your idealogies.....and now are feebly trying to twist this into something its not. Quit manipulating this as if Spectral owes you or anyone else a fuckin thing.

And now you are gonna spend the next several hours playing Rust with an endless supply of quote boxes over one silly ponderous minute detail over who said what exactly when.....all as some futile attempt at saving face. Really, you gonna cling to the gold medal comment as your hope to "win" something here???

ELL OH FUCKIN ELL @ the time, text and effort you'll put in for even the most meager of moral victories. :eek:

Face it Rodent, Spectral doesn't "owe" Totse anything.....and the longer you keep trying to pretend like he has to "fit in" or "change his outlook for the betterment of things" to anything around here just sullies your own credibilty (whatever that you have left after your PI cowardly antics and fondness for playing Barbie Dolls :rolleyes:).

Sorry but I no longer take anything you say seriously.
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited January 2011
    PRO TIP #1: In the future try to spread out the time between the actual event and the revision. ...
    There was no revision required. I simply used the Olympic medalist metaphor to make you think, not to compare such a person at the level to myself. If you're going to make people actually think, you need to paint is wide brush strokes, and add color to it, because they won't get the message unless you paint in very broad strokes. If you use thin, elegant, representative and efficient lines, most don't appreciate the art behind it. I deal in gallons rather than ounces, because that's what it takes to get the gears up there actually working for most people.
    edited January 2011
    There was no revision required. I simply used the Olympic medalist metaphor to make you think, not to compare such a person at the level to myself. If you're going to make people actually think, you need to paint is wide brush strokes, and add color to it, because they won't get the message unless you paint in very broad strokes. If you use thin, elegant, representative and efficient lines, most don't appreciate the art behind it. I deal in gallons rather than ounces, because that's what it takes to get the gears up there actually working for most people.

Also I don't think they sell fertilizer by the ounce. :facepalm:
    edited January 2011
    Also I don't think they sell fertilizer by the ounce. :facepalm:
    You may not agree with the presentation of my parables, but they are effective in getting the basic premise of my argument through loud and clear, and THAT is the point... not some tired game of E-penis wagging you seem so intent on waging.
    edited January 2011
    You may not agree with the presentation of my parables, but they are effective in getting the basic premise of my argument through loud and clear, and THAT is the point... not some tired game of E-penis wagging you seem so intent on waging.

E-penis wagging? Really?

You mean like the kind where one compares themselves to an Olympic Gold Metal athlete?

Or the kind where you are insulted that someone of your pedigree is expected to follow the same rules as everyone else?

Or perhaps what you are referring to is the kind of "E-penis wagging" that takes place when one ducks and dives to hide from previous statements that are in conflict with current statements. You know the kind of "E-penis wagging" that resembles a tucked tail resulting from having shown your ass.

Exactly which type of "E-penis wagging" are we talking about here Spectral. Because I am not the one ITT spouting how great I am, how I am above the rules, how I am insulted that I have been offered something that is beneath my station, or how my previous experience qualifies me to the point where I should be given carte blanch to run a forum however I see fit.

Once more you are projecting Spectral, just like when you accused me of drawing the metaphor between you and the Olympic athlete, you are confusing your own actions with the actions of others. If you are not trolling I suggest you seek therapy.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited January 2011
    Let us all just sit down, drink a cup of tea, and not bitch about specifics. I do not mind if the recipe is in cups, ounces, grams or some other shit that was pulled from somewhere.

At the end of the day, we are here to learn the ingrediants - not the ratio - that is down to taste, is it not?
    edited January 2011
    E-penis wagging? Really?

You mean like the kind where one compares themselves to an Olympic Gold Metal athlete?

Or the kind where you are insulted that someone of your pedigree is expected to follow the same rules as everyone else?

Or perhaps what you are referring to is the kind of "E-penis wagging" that takes place when one ducks and dives to hide from previous statements that are in conflict with current statements. You know the kind of "E-penis wagging" that resembles a tucked tail resulting from having shown your ass.

Exactly which type of "E-penis wagging" are we talking about here Spectral. Because I am not the one ITT spouting how great I am, how I am above the rules, how I am insulted that I have been offered something that is beneath my station, or how my previous experience qualifies me to the point where I should be given carte blanch to run a forum however I see fit.

Once more you are projecting Spectral, just like when you accused me of drawing the metaphor between you and the Olympic athlete, you are confusing your own actions with the actions of others. If you are not trolling I suggest you seek therapy.
    Well, actually everything I brought to the table was directly solely at the situation rather than my own personal circumstances. I used myself as an example, sure, but each and every post I have made was made with the intent to discuss/argue/debate the policy itself, rather than my own position. You see, it's more like people like you... people who always bring in the "e-penis card" and are always looking for a chink in somebody else's armor just so your own can look a little more durable than the next guy's. Me? I just go by the record... the documented facts... and I couldn't care less about how I look. I'm sitting back easy here. I don't need any moderator position to get me to sleep at night. All I'm doing is discussing the policy and the issues at hand, using colorful metaphors which are undoubtedly a little exaggerated, but nonetheless get the point across nicely... at least to all those not blinded to the message itself because they're too busy trying to find a personal fault.
    edited January 2011
    Well, actually everything I brought to the table was directly solely at the situation rather than my own personal circumstances. I used myself as an example, sure, but each and every post I have made was made with the intent to discuss/argue/debate the policy itself, rather than my own position. You see, it's more like people like you... people who always bring in the "e-penis card" and are always looking for a chink in somebody else's armor just so your own can look a little more durable than the next guy's. Me? I just go by the record... the documented facts... and I couldn't care less about how I look. I'm sitting back easy here. I don't need any moderator position to get me to sleep at night. All I'm doing is discussing the policy and the issues at hand, using colorful metaphors which are undoubtedly a little exaggerated, but nonetheless get the point across nicely... at least to all those not blinded to the message itself because they're too busy trying to find a personal fault.

You see, this is where you (and most people online) drop the ball. By pretending you know the motivation behind someones post or worse yet by inventing a motivation for them that just so happens to support your "argument of the day".

Let me spell this out real simple. You can either believe me or not but in choosing not to do so you only hurt yourself. Perhaps you are wondering how choosing to not believe what I am about to tell could affect you in an adverse manner. It is really very simple, I know the real motivation for starting this thread and I know the real motivation for every post I have made in it. This is information which you do not have. If you had the information then your replies and posts would not be so far off target. In other words I know the truth and you don't. Information is power... you know the drill...

The bottom line is I started this thread because at that time I honestly believed you would be a good choice to mod BI and help that forum grow. I made this thread as I thought it could result in BI getting a needed mod who I thought could benefit that forum and ultimately be a boon to the community at large by making that forum something worth reading.

Of course I am not so foolish as to stick to an opinion when new information is provided that contradicts my previously held views. So when I read this post I started paying closer attention to your replies and attitude towards what was being said ITT.

When you made it clear by your own choice of words that you felt the normal path that is required for all new staff members was beneath you and that you would only accept a mod position if you were made a full blown mod from jump street and that if you were modded you would run your forum your way without interference from anyone I changed my opinion of your suitability to mod period.

It was your display of ego and certainty that your way was the right way no matter what anyone else thought that I knew I had been sadly mistaken with my OP.

So what you and your little buddy DaGuru want to label as flip-floping and simply dismiss is actually the learning process unfolding before your very eyes. Through this process I learned that what I had previously mistaken as righteous indignation on your part for the way Zok and his crew dose business was really nothing more that watching one egocentric entity engage in a pissing match with another egocentric entity.

Now here we are with an entirely different administration who's approach and policies are nothing like Zok's and you and your stooge Dagura have not really changed your tune at all. Still bitching about how nobody but the tow of you know how a forum like this should be run. DaGuru is still using his exact same arguments and approach with anyone who disagrees with you or him that he did on Zoklet.

This site is so much better than Zoklet, the administration actually not only cares about what the users think and want but they also are directly involved with the user base from a social standpoint. Basically all the things that everyone bitched about on Zoklet (including me) have been addressed or are being actively and openly worked on here.

So by continuing to deride the administration's decisions and direction over here like was done at Zoklet is not only wholly uncalled for but seems to lend value to the argument of your many detractors at Zoklet. When a person makes a statement to the effect that they know what a community needs more than anyone else in the community and that there way is the only way that works right what I hear is someone who want to craft an environment that perfectly suits their preferences first and foremost without much thought to what others might desire to come away with.

This is the same attitude that the liberal/left/socialists in the U.S. have. They get elected to a position of authority to represent the will of the community and to enforce and abide by the rules which the majority has agreed to. Then once they get the job they ignore not only the will of the people but sometimes even the law itself, all the while propping up their position by claiming they know what is best for society even if society doesn't so we will do what is best the hell with what they want.

These are the thoughts and methods of tyrants and oppressors not those of one who cherishes the individuals freedom of expression, thoughts, and ideals. It is due to your words which exemplify these despotic seeds of oppression that I have learned I was wrong in making this thread.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited January 2011
    You implied that you being a mod on a previous forum made you comparable to a gold medalist who ran 500 mile "marathon":facepalm: I would say that makes you a bit full of yourself.
    The "Special Olympics"

special-olympics-by-blisstreedotcom.jpg
    edited January 2011
    All this is is another variation of the "shoot the messenger" routine. We're simply discussing the way we think policy should be, and all the while all you tunnel-visioned do-gooders are making personal attacks just because you don't like what you hear, instead of addressing the arguments we bring. Sure... you can dress it up any way you like... put a nice hat on it... give it some nice pants and boots... but it simply comes down to avoidance and baseless angst. Try discussing the failed policy instead of the messengers.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited January 2011
    I voted no because I don't like you or him.
  • edited January 2011
    I'ma let you finish, but this shit is so funny. Please let this bitch hit 20 pages.
    edited January 2011
    lol Now come all the Zoklet sock puppets too cowardly/spineless to post/vote under their own nicks. Too funny!
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    All this is is another variation of the "shoot the messenger" routine. We're simply discussing the way we think policy should be, and all the while all you tunnel-visioned do-gooders are making personal attacks just because you don't like what you hear, instead of addressing the arguments we bring. Sure... you can dress it up any way you like... put a nice hat on it... give it some nice pants and boots... but it simply comes down to avoidance and baseless angst. Try discussing the failed policy instead of the messengers.

What the fuck are you on about?? What messenger? You are the one who has dodged everything in this thread. You have basically stated that you will run the forum you wish to mod in a way that says fuck you to all others opinions. You have said that you are somehow above the rules by refusing to be a demi mod all because you modded on a forum before. Get over yourself dude. being a former totse and zoklet mod dosnt make you special and it doesn't make you the God that DaGuru makes you out to be.
    edited January 2011
    ..You have basically stated that you will run the forum you wish to mod in a way that says fuck you to all others opinions.:facepalm:
    Nah.. that's just the way you want to read into it, simply because you're insistent on ignoring the logic DaGuru and I have brought to the table. And hey... it's not like we haven't seen that 1000 times before, so you aren't really doing anything special you know.
    edited January 2011
    Nah.. that's just the way you want to read into it, simply because you're insistent on ignoring the logic DaGuru and I have brought to the table. And hey... it's not like we haven't seen that 1000 times before, so you aren't really doing anything special you know.

logic? Like comparing a former mod position to an Olympic gold medalist?
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited January 2011
    Either way this entire topic is moot, mods are assigned by the admins and not by a vote.
    edited January 2011
    I voted no because I don't like you or him.

OK so some person I don't know doesn't like me.
    What the fuck are you on about?? What messenger? You are the one who has dodged everything in this thread. You have basically stated that you will run the forum you wish to mod in a way that says fuck you to all others opinions. You have said that you are somehow above the rules by refusing to be a demi mod all because you modded on a forum before. Get over yourself dude. being a former totse and zoklet mod dosnt make you special and it doesn't make you the God that DaGuru makes you out to be.

Now maybe we have been a bit hasty here DS. I mean if Spectral and DaGuru are just the messengers then we need to discover a few things before we start shooting.

Things we need to determine:

• What is the real message? (spelled out in less than 500 words)
    • Why is the message upsetting enough to shoot someone over?
    • Who is the message really from if Spectral and DaGuru are just the messengers?
    • Why was this mysterious message sender who hides behind messengers sending the same message to the Zoklet community the they are now sending to the Totse community?
    • Why can't I think of a fifth question for this list?
    These are things we must know before we trust our judgment and what we have read ITT.
    edited January 2011
    logic? Like comparing a former mod position to an Olympic gold medalist?
    The point of the illustration is... the one that you are intentionally hiding from, that is... is that senior members who have already proven a long history of integrity and constant contribution should not be put through hoops simply because the administration here is a poor judge of who would make an effective mod. That's like saying just because the administration didn't bother to check someone out fully before modding them, then everybody else should pay for their hasty decisions so it doesn't happen again. No! That's NOT the way it should be! Every case should be examined on its OWN merits, not based off the merits of somebody's poor/hasty decision-making skills and the eventual catastrophes that result. ie ; I fucked up so community will just have to pay for my fuck up. No! That's not the way it should work! All that is is an insult to those who have already proven themselves in every way possible, people who haven't fucked up! If you do not see the logic of this, then you are obviously being deliberately dense in favor of e-penis-waving and personal insults.
    edited January 2011
    Simply put, the messenger is the true spirit of Totse which channels itself through people who prove to have open minds and open ideas, but a lot of people have turned their backs on its messengers, and they do so by their words, actions, and thoughts. Instead of focusing on the true spirit of Totse and the message it is attempting to channel, there are lots of people who would rather turn a blind eye to the voice that is calling, and instead, they enjoy finding various ways to avoid it. Sadly, a great many of those people have ended badly in failure and heartache, and really it's no wonder to me how they got themselves there.
    edited January 2011
    Simply put, the messenger is the true spirit of Totse which channels itself through people who prove to have open minds and open ideas, but a lot of people have turned their backs on its messengers, and they do so by their words, actions, and thoughts. Instead of focusing on the true spirit of Totse and the message it is attempting to channel, there are lots of people who would rather turn a blind eye to the voice that is calling, and instead, they enjoy finding various ways to avoid it. Sadly, a great many of those people have ended badly in failure and heartache, and really it's no wonder to me how they got themselves there.

OK if you are going to start channeling Ate we are done here.
  • edited January 2011

I'm glad we now have your interpretation of the "true spirit of Totse." What an honor to have the creator of totse with us.
  • IndulgenceIndulgence Regular
    edited January 2011
    The point of the illustration is... the one that you are intentionally hiding from, that is... is that senior members who have already proven a long history of integrity and constant contribution should not be put through hoops simply because the administration here is a poor judge of who would make an effective mod. That's like saying just because the administration didn't bother to check someone out fully before modding them, then everybody else should pay for their hasty decisions so it doesn't happen again. No! That's NOT the way it should be! Every case should be examined on its OWN merits, not based off the merits of somebody's poor/hasty decision-making skills and the eventual catastrophes that result. ie ; I fucked up so community will just have to pay for my fuck up. No! That's not the way it should work! All that is is an insult to those who have already proven themselves in every way possible, people who haven't fucked up! If you do not see the logic of this, then you are obviously being deliberately dense in favor of e-penis-waving and personal insults.

manup.png

I am glad this thread exists. It gives me something to laugh at when I have nothing better to do.
    edited January 2011

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: Are being serious right here?
    edited January 2011
    Again.. one avoids commenting on the actual spirit of Totse and what/if/why they think there is or isn't one, rather focusing on the personal attacks, and the other one does the very same thing but just more poorly. The subject isn't whether or not I think like ate, it is the spirit of Totse and whether or not it exists, and why.
    edited January 2011
    Again.. one avoids commenting on the actual spirit of Totse and what/if/why they think there is or isn't one, rather focusing on the personal attacks, and the other one does the very same thing but just more poorly. The subject isn't whether or not I think like ate, it is the spirit of Totse and whether or not it exists, and why.

Ok then please enlighten me. What is the true spirit of totse since you are receiving messages from it?
    edited January 2011
    Try discussing the failed policy instead of the messengers.
    Pl0x... lets discuss these failed policies. Shall we?
    Tell us what a huge majority of this community are doing wrong by your standards Spec.
    If your policy standards are implemented do you have a rough idea of how many members this forum will have left?
    Please....enlighten us oh great olympic gold medalist god of forum moderation. :o
    edited January 2011
    Ok then please enlighten me. What is the true spirit of totse since you are receiving messages from it?
    I already explained it to you, but sadly, you weren't listening. You were too busy making needless ad hominem attacks and waving around your e-peen.

Try actually reading the posts this time... let me help you out...

http://www.totse.info/bbs/showpost.php?p=124554&postcount=378
    edited January 2011
    bornkiller wrote: »
    Pl0x... lets discuss these failed policies. Shall we?
    Tell us what a huge majority of this community are doing wrong by your standards Spec.
    If your policy standards are implemented do you have a rough idea of how many members this forum will have left?
    Please....enlighten us oh great olympic gold medalist god of forum moderation. :o
    Here you go! Again!

http://www.totse.info/bbs/showpost.php?p=124554&postcount=378
  • edited January 2011
    So have you guys seen this new 12 gauge pump Shotgun from Kel Tec?

The little switch the officer hits when he runs dry at 00:12? That's to switch mags. This baby has a pair of tube magazines, just like Neostead shotgun, but without that pile of shit's back-to-foreward pump action. And, it's a goddamn bullpup. Those barrels are legal length.

So to recap:
    18.5" barrels
    26.1" overall
    14+1 capacity
    pump action

MSRP is at $880 right now, but it'll go down pre release and Kel Tec street prices are always significantly less. My guess is this'll retail for around $600 when it's out.
    edited January 2011

The little switch the officer hits when he runs dry at 00:12? That's to switch mags. This baby has a pair of tube magazines, just like Neostead shotgun, but without that pile of shit's back-to-foreward pump action. And, it's a goddamn bullpup. Those barrels are legal length.

So to recap:
    18.5" barrels
    26.1" overall
    14+1 capacity
    pump action

MSRP is at $880 right now, but it'll go down pre release and Kel Tec street prices are always significantly less. My guess is this'll retail for around $600 when it's out.
    Good for you, retard. Now how about poasting it in the Weapons forum instead of dropping off topic shit in here, m'kay? Thanks, retard!
    edited January 2011

So to recap:
    18.5" barrels
    26.1" overall
    14+1 capacity
    pump action

Yes I have and I want that fucking gun. Kelt tec makes some pretty good shit. I have an Su 16 and it was cheap but all in all it's a pretty good gun.
  • edited January 2011
    Yes I have and I want that fucking gun. Kelt tec makes some pretty good shit. I have an Su 16 and it was cheap but all in all it's a pretty good gun.

Gonna be a bear to lift though, 14+1 loaded with slugs? How are you gonna swing that around in such a small package?
    edited January 2011

Rofl. You're fucking insane.

So to recap:
    18.5" barrels
    26.1" overall
    14+1 capacity
    pump action

Yeah I saw that. Pretty badass. Good thing the barrels are 18.5 inches long; if they weren't we all know it'd be an "assault weapon." (:rolleyes:) I want one.
  • edited January 2011
    Indulgence wrote: »
    Yeah I saw that. Pretty badass. Good thing the barrels are 18.5 inches long; if they weren't we all know it'd be an "assault weapon." (:rolleyes:) I want one.

No, it would just be a Short Barrel Shotgun subject to $200 National Firearms Act of 1934 transfer tax, BATFE background check and registration, and maybe a friendly visit or two from your local revenuer.
    edited January 2011
    *cue the crickets*

Thanks for playin'. ;)
  • edited January 2011
    *cue the crickets*

Thanks for playin'. ;)

Oh boo hoo, poor little speck isn't getting all the attention. The big mean shotgun is hogging it.
    edited January 2011
    Oh boo hoo, poor little speck isn't getting all the attention. The big mean shotgun is hogging it.
    Oh, don't mind me. I just thought it was amusing the way everyone was demanding answers from me, in such indignant over-tones too, and then when I provide them we suddenly start discussing something else entirely to complete the "escape gambit" expertly as always.

Until next time then?
  • fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
    edited January 2011

LOL

You are starting to grow on me man. Maybe we can get Mayberry later on and have a good circle-jerk. :fap:
    edited January 2011
    Oh, don't mind me. I just thought it was amusing the way everyone was demanding answers from me, in such indignant over-tones too, and then when I provide them we suddenly start discussing something else entirely to complete the "escape gambit" expertly as always.

Until next time then?
    I wasn't demanding answers mang, I was questioning you about your forum policies.

Oh Yeah! I found you a vid mate. :)
    http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh5eHJjDWpXcJNO2q4
    edited January 2011

Until next time then?

No we just care more about a badass shotgun than whatever insane crap you have to say. That shit you said about "channeling spirits"? Absolutely hilarious and I hope you seek therapy. Or just get out more. That'd probably help as well.
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited January 2011
    edited January 2011
    Indulgence wrote: »
    No we just care more about a badass shotgun than whatever insane crap you have to say. That shit you said about "channeling spirits"? Absolutely hilarious and I hope you seek therapy. Or just get out more. That'd probably help as well.
    Oh, come now. You don't think it's just Koolaid and good wishes that brought the Totse legend this far... 20+ years, do you? It was called the Temple of the Screaming Electron for a very good reason, and though you constantly attempt to escape the almost radio-wave-like emenentive signals constantly being sent out from her soul, you obviously still have a lot to learn about the beginnings, and death throes, of a wondrous empire.
  • edited January 2011
    -SpectraL works for the Brady campaign...
    edited January 2011
    Yeah you definitely need to get out more.
    edited January 2011