-Spectral For Mod of Bad Ideas

Comments

• edited January 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    That's quite true. If you were to spam a forum under my care, my first order of business would be to warn you. If you ignored the warning, then I'd ban you for 10 days. The third time you deliberately did it, you'd be gone for good, and I'd make sure of it. I don't play games with people who try to fuck over valid content.

Spam?
    m8 show me one non contributory post I've made in a serious thread.
    You just have some personal issues you need to work out with a therapist towards me.
  • edited January 2011
    Also, I routinely ignore warnings from the paki trash that runs this place, what makes you think I'd give a single fuck about a warning from you? Get over yourself brah.
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited January 2011
    Spam?
    m8 show me one non contributory post I've made in a serious thread.
    You just have some personal issues you need to work out with a therapist towards me.

I went into your posting history, hit "Last Page", and the very first post I see is this one:

Forum: Gearheads
    Thread: What Are You Driving?

Your "contribution" :
    I'm not driving faggot I'm on my computer.

Ya, well... Dfg may be easy on you, but I certainly wouldn't be. It's true that you mostly post in the idiot forums, but you have PLENTY of posts which are totally useless garbage in the discussion forums as well. Don't try and kid a kidder... kid. ;)
  • edited January 2011
    I went into your posting history, hit "Last Page", and the very first post I see is this one:

Forum: Gearheads
    Thread: What Are You Driving?

Your "contribution" :

Ya, well... Dfg may be easy on you, but I certainly wouldn't be. It's true that you mostly post in the idiot forums, but you have PLENTY of posts which are totally useless garbage in the discussion forums as well. Don't try and kid a kidder... kid. ;)

You post on totse.info while driving? You know it's really dangerous to be using a phone while driving. To be quite honest that whole thread is nothing but encouraging dangerous behavior and really belongs in BI, as the future mod of BI you should know that. I'm not sure if I'm so comfortable with the thought of you modding anymore.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    As was already stated earlier in the thread, I would not accept a demi-mod status. Full mod status or regular, you only have the two choices. This is not about your hesitation, and it's not about your misgivings, and it's not about your sense of caution. It's about the welfare of Bad Ideas, and it's about who is best for that forum. You already know who is best for that forum... my record speaks for itself... so I'm not going to play games with you and the forum by playing dress-up just so you can feel more comfortable. I ALREADY have the experience, and I have ALREADY proven myself, and to be honest, I'm sick and tired of playing silly games with people who don't know how to pull their head out of their ass and smell the roses. You want a great mod for Bad Ideas! Good for you! But you better pull your head out of your ass if you want to get me in there.

It's the new policy. Everyone has to go through it. You start with Demi-Mod and then become a full moderator. No exceptions.
    edited January 2011
    You post on totse.info while driving? You know it's really dangerous to be using a phone while driving. To be quite honest that whole thread is nothing but encouraging dangerous behavior and really belongs in BI, as the future mod of BI you should know that. I'm not sure if I'm so comfortable with the thought of you modding anymore.
    It's pretty obvious that the thread-maker was interested in receiving some serious/rewarding replies about what kind of cars members here are driving, but you thought it would be way cool to stick your dumb ass into the thread to try and get somebody in there to give you a bit of attention, instead of caring enough to give OP what he/she wanted. You're actually the classic example of an attention-whore... never interested in content... never interested in growth of discussion.... never interested in the sharing of ideas and information. All your ilk cares about is getting your lame little guffaws in that nobody really cares about. Oh, yes... I know your kind well. But guess what whore? If it ever comes down to you on one side of a control panel and me on the other, you just gotta know who's gonna get lots of attention... real GOOD attention, too. Isn't it just wonderful the way that works? ;)
    edited January 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    It's the new policy. Everyone has to go through it. You start with Demi-Mod and then become a full moderator. No exceptions.

Well, then I guess you AND the community will end up with second best for Bad Ideas, huh? Too bad. I thought you had more sense for the better welfare of community than this. Yes, you think you're totally in the right, and you think you're totally justified in what you have decided, but guess what? You aren't.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited January 2011
    Vizier wrote: »
    I know, I was mostly referring to TDR, DaGuru and bornkiller.
    I like how this thread turned into a Zokudrama rehash of shit from a site full of shit. I mean really?

Don't lump me in with this. I already commented on how DaGuru turned this thread into his usual Zoklet style whinefest...
  • edited January 2011
    It's pretty obvious that the thread-maker was interested in receiving some serious/rewarding replies about what kind of cars members here are driving, but you thought it would be way cool to stick your dumb ass into the thread to try and get somebody in there to give you a bit of attention, instead of caring enough to give OP what he/she wanted. You're actually the classic example of an attention-whore... never interested in content... never interested in growth of discussion.... never interested in the sharing of ideas and information. All your ilk cares about is getting your lame little guffaws in that nobody really cares about. Oh, yes... I know your kind well. But guess what whore? If it ever comes down to you on one side of a control panel and me on the other, you just gotta know who's gonna get lots of attention... real GOOD attention, too. Isn't it just wonderful the way that works? ;)

The thread is called "What are you driving," not, "What kind of vehicle do you drive?" I can't magically divine the OP's intent when he posted it, I took it literally. When taken literally, an honest reply would be "I am not driving," unless you actually are driving while posting in that thread. You are a fucking moron who shouldn't mod a goddamn public restroom of a forum, much less a showpiece of this website like BI. Learn some basic English grammar and stop responding to obvious fucking blatant trolls like a kitten that has to chase every piece of string even though he will never actually catch it.
  • edited January 2011
    Well, then I guess you AND the community will end up with second best for Bad Ideas, huh? Too bad. I thought you had more sense for the better welfare of community than this. Yes, you think you're totally in the right, and you think you're totally justified in what you have decided, but guess what? You aren't.

What's the problem with being a demi mod first? You don't really have to do much, just get a feel of being a moderator and understand the controls. You probably know how to do all of this already, but I guess it helps.

Besides, it's for a limited time only and you'd probably get the mod spot afterwards anyway.
    edited January 2011
    Don't lump me in with this. I already commented on how DaGuru turned this thread into his usual Zoklet style whinefest...
    Yep. If you don't like somebody's opinion, we'll just have to call it a whinefest. If we don't like the looks of the facts someone brings to the table, we'll just call it drama. If we don't like the observations members make, we'll simply call it bitching and be done with it. Not a word toward a reply on the facts brought... not a comeback in the world (other than a convenient duck and dive with more tired ad hominem attached)... not a argument to be had in this great sea of "shoot the messenger" mentalities... all we hear is, "You're a drama-queen!", and the old dependable standby, "You a bitch!". Well, listen up, fucks. Nobody cares that you don't like what you hear. Nobody cares that you don't agree with something. Nobody cares that you feel more comfortable in a polite debate than one which takes a layer or two off your.. apparently... extremely thin skins. If you can't discuss the facts without shooting the messenger, simply fuck off. Hope that's clear enough.
  • edited January 2011
    Fatty vs. Spec!

C/O
    "behind the church, after school"
    edited January 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    ...You probably know how to do all of this already..
    Now you're getting it. Offering me a demi-mod position is basically more an insult than anything else at this point in the game... and I'm real tired of playing games.
  • edited January 2011
    Fatty vs. Spec!

C/O
    "behind the church, after school"

Gotta be tuff stuf here on totse.info
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited January 2011
    As was already stated earlier in the thread, I would not accept a demi-mod status.

I ALREADY have the experience, and I have ALREADY proven myself, and to be honest, I'm sick and tired of playing silly games with people who don't know how to pull their head out of their ass and smell the roses. You want a great mod for Bad Ideas! Good for you! But you better pull your head out of your ass if you want to get me in there.

You clearly are not deserving of mod status. You're power hungry, and don't wish to follow the rules for totse.info.

Why don't you pull your head out of your ass, and be gracious that you were even offered a demi-mod position?
  • edited January 2011
    Now you're getting it. Offering me a demi-mod position is basically more an insult than anything else at this point in the game... and I'm real tired of playing games.

Awwww... are you widdle feewings hurt sweetie? Get over it, I'm insulted by the presence of the paki but you don't see me crying about it for 4 pages in worthless threads.
    edited January 2011
    ...I'm insulted by the presence of the paki but you don't see me crying about it for 4 pages in worthless threads.
    You're a real piece of work, poast. You really are. Now will you let me get back to my fun, you fucking waste of space? Thank you!
  • IndulgenceIndulgence Regular
    edited January 2011
    Totse is serious shit.
  • edited January 2011
    You're a real piece of work, poast. You really are. Now will you let me get back to my fun, you fucking waste of space? Thank you!

Sure thing hoss, but you best make another thread because this here is mine.
    edited January 2011
    ...You're power hungry...
    Now, now, friend. Let's not be hasty. Instead of being power hungry I COULD be just being sensible [... could be just being... could just be being... just could be being... oh, drat, never mind :mad:]. It REALLY COULD be an insult to offer an ex-Totse mod a position less befitting his actual earned rank. It even REALLY COULD be an insult to allow the best mod for a particular forum to slip through your fingers on the basis of a rule made up to prevent abusers when you ALREADY KNOW that best mod is not an abuser, instead turning a blind eye to the actual history, documentation and track record of such an applicant, allowing bureaucracy to overrule common sense. So you see... often there REALLY IS two sides of a coin - whether you want there to be one or not is immaterial! It COULD be there! ;)
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011

:facepalm: If you want to mod you have to follow the same rules as any other mod and that currently includes being a demi mod first. It's not an "insult" it's just you not being above the rules.
  • edited January 2011
    Now, now, friend. Let's not be hasty. Instead of being power hungry I COULD be just being sensible [... could be just being... could just be being... just could be being... oh, drat, never mind :mad:]. It REALLY COULD be an insult to offer an ex-Totse mod a position less befitting his actual earned rank. It even REALLY COULD be an insult to allow the best mod for a particular forum to slip through your fingers on the basis of a rule made up to prevent abusers when you ALREADY KNOW that best mod is not an abuser, instead turning a blind eye to the actual history, documentation and track record of such an applicant, allowing bureaucracy to overrule common sense. So you see... often there REALLY IS two sides of a coin - whether there you want there to be one or not is immaterial! It COULD be there! ;)
    I agree, -Spectrolled is a pretty cool and eminently rational guy.
  • edited January 2011

Ouchie!!!! Poor wittle baby's bottom IS still smarting from its last spanking, can't even read his own thread through them tears. Ignoring your silly history rewrites and sticking to the facts....here's some snippets from a few of your first posts....
    I would like to nominate -Spectral for mod of Bad Ideas. He did a fine job of it over at Zoklet and he demonstrated his knowledge in this area on both Totse and Zoklet. There is currently no mod in that forum and it has the potential to draw new members if it is properly managed and contributed to.

I know there are those here who have some feud or another with -Spectral due to old drama from Zoklet. But I also know that -Spectral is mature enough to look past old bullshit in order to function as an impartial mod for Bad Ideas.

Please take a moment to vote in this poll and provide a small post to explain your vote.

P.S. Poll is open for ten days and results are public.
    One thing that really disappoints me ITT is this. There are two people who voted no and could not be assed to post why. Now if it were just two regulars that would be one thing. But the two people were bornkiller (Global Moderator) and My Mom is Dead (Moderator).

I am not sure why bornkiller voted as he did and he is not saying. As a Global Moderator it would be a good example of community leadership for him politely explain his reasoning.

As for My Mom is Dead I clearly recall bad blood between him an -Spectral from the time when -Spectral was a mod on Zoklet. Without a post from My Mom is Dead I can only assume that his vote had something to do with that.

C'mon' guys, you two are supposed to be community leaders please step up to the plate and walk the walk. Explain your votes in an honest mature fashion. Who knows, maybe you will change someones mind..

@-Spectral, While I sympathize with your logic I think you realize that procedures are in place for handling problem kiddies. Procedures that the entire community took part in crafting. If you were mod of BI and igored these procedures in favor of your own methods it would make you no better than FlabbyShark or Zos in that you would be placing yourself above the rules in favor of doing things your way.

I know you are slick enough to use the rules and procedures that are already in place to achieve the same ends results that your methods garner. But by taking the easy way out and ignoring the agreed upon methods you would only serve to give credence to the cause of those who would act in a manner that is counter-productive to the goals of this community.

As you have said before, "You have to hit above the belt". By discarding the methods that the community has agreed upon in favor of your shortcuts you would be tossing out the rules and cause yourself to play in the same mud pit as those you would see removed from play.
    You've got it a bit twisted here bud. I don't think anyone in the community is saying they want to permit wanton defacement of valid conversation for the sake of free speech. My understading, and I think most of the reasonable people will agree, is that we as a community do now want to see the type of power abuse take place here that is currently in place at Zoklet.

As a safeguard against that certain site wide policies and procedures have been agreed upon and implemented by the community. While these methods might take a day or two longer to remove the offending party they offer decent assurances that freedom of speech can be maintained without sacrificing intelligent conversation.

I mean if the guest posting is removed from the serious forums and mods are permitted to issue thread bans if a user insists upon a repeated effort to deface a thread then the best interests of both concerns can be served.

With a thread ban the conversation is protected from any further damage, the user is not banned from the site and is free to make another thread on the topic of whatever it is he wishes to discuss, the moderator is safe from accusation of power abuse, and the community keeps a member that might still be capable of being turned around.

Moderators can't be given the kind of carte blanche you are suggesting and you know why. Just look at Zoklet and guys like FlabbyShark, Zos, mksnowboarder, and ate (just to name a few). Everyone of these guys runs there forums there way and the hell with the site rules. Hell, for that matter they not only run things there way but they completely abuse the infraction system in order to remove users they don't like. You know, shit like giving someone a SPAMBOT infraction so the user they don't like get banned or permbanned.

All mods have to follow the same rules and guidelines that are set forth by the community. No mod can be "above the law". Now if you just don't want the mod position and are purposely saying these outlandish things just to make yourself look undesirable as a potential mod then you are doing a great job of it. But I know you well enough to know that you know better than what you have posted ITT.
    Yeah, I am really disappointed in -Spectral's reaction to this thread. I am also confused. At Zoklet he fought against the very thing he is saying he would do if he were modded here. You can't just run things by your own opinions that is a dictatorship. With the thread ban in place there is no need for a heavy hand. Just sweep up the dirt and plug up the hole where it was tracked in. No harm no fould and no need to crush skulls.
    I never mentioned Firestarter and I never compared you to anyone. I merely mentioned a few mods over a t Zoklet as an example of what happens when a mod is given free Riesling without checks an balances. So your first point is silly.

The only one making assumptions is you my friend in assuming I assumed anything about you. Whether or not you had been down any particular path at Zoklet or any were else never entered my mind. The only assumption I made was in assuming you were reasonable enough to understand the need for everyone to play by the same rules.

No you assumed I thought that. What I thought was that you would make a good mod for Bad Ideas. I see now that I was wrong. If you really think that being able to make the rules as you go and moderate with carte blanch is in anyway good for the community then I was obviously mistaken and for that I apologize.

Again he assumptions are almost entirely on your part. I only assumed that you were reasonable enough to moderate in this environment.

It wasn't until all of THOSE Zoklet references until I even entered this thread......and here you are now claiming I brought Zoklet into this argument. :rolleyes:

Go grab some Barbie Dolls or spread some PI in an immature rage Rodent.....this whole debating/posting thing really ain't your forte.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    Being a Demi Mod is not insulting. It lets us HELP the mod and it also gives us time to fix issues the mod has. It's a counter measure and it's applicable for all future mods. Think of it as a buffer zone. I am not going to hand power without testing things first. You still have control over the forum content. You just don't get the BAN HAMMER button. The new Demi Mods are quite happy with this.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited January 2011
    It makes perfect sense to have a sort of orientation for mods, whether they have experience or not.
  • edited January 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Being a Demi Mod is not insulting. It lets us HELP the mod and it also gives us time to fix issues the mod has. It's a counter measure and it's applicable for all future mods. Think of it as a buffer zone. I am not going to hand power without testing things first. You still have control over the forum content. You just don't get the BAN HAMMER button. The new Demi Mods are quite happy with this.

No m8, spec ain't happy with the tugjob you're offering him, he wants to cornhole your forum on the first date.
  • edited January 2011
    You clearly are not deserving of mod status. You're power hungry, and don't wish to follow the rules for totse.info.

Why don't you pull your head out of your ass, and be gracious that you were even offered a demi-mod position?
    :facepalm: If you want to mod you have to follow the same rules as any other mod and that currently includes being a demi mod first. It's not an "insult" it's just you not being above the rules.

Could either one of you please show me where he ever asked or showed interest to be modded?

ALL he has stated to this point.....is he would NEVER accept some partial mod status if offered. Funny how you people are trying to make this out as him trying to campaign for a spot....when nowhere has there been any indication of that in the least. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

I ain't in the habit of abusing smilies....but my god people, HOW FUCKIN STUPID ARE SOME OF YOU????? :confused:
  • edited January 2011
    DaGuru wrote: »
    Could either one of you please show me where he ever asked or showed interest to be modded?

ALL he has stated to this point.....is he would NEVER accept some partial mod status if offered. Funny how you people are trying to make this out as him trying to campaign for a spot....when nowhere has there been any indication of that in the least. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

I ain't in the habit of abusing smilies....but my god people, HOW FUCKIN STUPID ARE SOME OF YOU????? :confused:

He campaigns throughout this thread
    edited January 2011
    And just for the record, I have NOTHING TO DO with the votes on the poll, except my own vote. I have not used any sock puppets on it, and I have not asked anybody to vote for me, and neither have I organized any voting in any way, shape or form. If there is sock puppets in the vote, I had nothing to do with it.

Dfg: As you well know, I don't need any help, and yes, it IS an insult to offer a proven and upstanding ex-Totse/ex-Zoklet senior contributor a position less than his actual status deserves. You can paint the picture any way you like to make it look prettier, but it still comes back to a complete disregard for the history, the record and the backstory on this. You can continue in this track, but you will never get me on the moderator team if you persist trying to ram a square peg into a round hole.
  • edited January 2011
    bornkiller wrote: »
    Truce? :cool:

No reason for a truce, because I ain't gonna be around long enough to matter if there is one.

As much as I loved Totse, admire and respect DFG, and wish to see this place go somewhere.....the collective intelligence of this current userbase would barely fill a bucket with brains if we could knock your heads together enough times making some grey matter spill out as proof.

If its owner's/admin's insistence it will be communal decisions to how policy and everything else works around here...with this current cast of buffoons, its inevitable what kind of failure is on the horizon.

It's like having a bunch of paint supplies and a canvas, ya hand them over to a roomful of chimpanzees....how much "art" are you really going to create?

The fact over 1/2 the people on this thread are interpretting any of this that Spectral "asked" for a mod spot is proof positive just how completely ignorant and dumb you folks really are. :thumbsdown:
    edited January 2011
    Hey DaGuru, see ya...

Since you are such an expert at how these things should work let us know when your uber site is up and running.

Speaking of intelligence how much does it take to repeat the same rant over and over on two different websites?
    edited January 2011
    And just for the record, I have NOTHING TO DO with the votes on the poll, except my own vote. I have not used any sock puppets on it, and I have not asked anybody to vote for me, and neither have I organized any voting in any way, shape or form. If there is sock puppets in the vote, I had nothing to do with it.

Dfg: As you well know, I don't need any help, and yes, it IS an insult to offer a proven and upstanding ex-Totse/ex-Zoklet senior contributor a position less than his actual status deserves. You can paint the picture any way you like to make it look prettier, but it still comes back to a complete disregard for the history, the record and the backstory on this. You can continue in this track, but you will never get me on the moderator team if you persist trying to ram a square peg into a round hole.

So in other words you deserve a special status and should be above the rules anyone else would have to go by all because you've modded other forums before?
  • edited January 2011
    Now, now, friend. Let's not be hasty. Instead of being power hungry I COULD be just being sensible [... could be just being... could just be being... just could be being... oh, drat, never mind :mad:]. It REALLY COULD be an insult to offer an ex-Totse mod a position less befitting his actual earned rank. It even REALLY COULD be an insult to allow the best mod for a particular forum to slip through your fingers on the basis of a rule made up to prevent abusers when you ALREADY KNOW that best mod is not an abuser, instead turning a blind eye to the actual history, documentation and track record of such an applicant, allowing bureaucracy to overrule common sense. So you see... often there REALLY IS two sides of a coin - whether you want there to be one or not is immaterial! It COULD be there! ;)

C'mon, let this guy be my neighbor on the forums, BI and OI, a Gentleman's rivalry for meaningful threads.
    edited January 2011
    Also, you would be fools to ignore the wealth of knowledge, experience and keen insight DaGuru has to offer this community just because you don't like his devilry... errr... delivery. DaGuru is a one-of-a-kind Templar, and you would be utter fools to turn a blind eye to that. If I was you... you being the community as a whole... I would be doing everything within my power to persuade him to stay. And if you want to do that you need to read carefully, respond without preconceived prejudice, shed your insecurities and your protective devices, and LISTEN. Read, Know, Do. < Two thirds of that is listening, and only one-third is acting.
  • edited January 2011
    C'mon, let this guy be my neighbor on the forums, BI and OI, a Gentleman's rivalry for meaningful threads.
    Merge them into one forum, Bad Cooking.
  • edited January 2011
    Hey DaGuru, see ya...

Dude, since when did YOU of all people dictate how/when someone leaves this place? Or is that just epic wishful thinking on your part?
    edited January 2011
    Also, you would be fools to ignore the wealth of knowledge, experience and keen insight DaGuru has to offer this community just because you don't like his delivery. DaGuru is a one-of-a-kind Templar, and you would be utter fools to turn a blind eye to that. If I was you... you being the community as a whole... I would be doing everything within my power to persuade him to stay. And if you want to do that you need to read carefully, respond without preconceived prejudice, shed your insecurities and your protective devices, and LISTEN. Read, Know, Do. < Two thirds of that is listening, and only one-third is acting.

DaGuru us a one trick pony that never has anything original to offer and only ever seems to post when you need someone to back you m8.
  • edited January 2011
    Also, you would be fools to ignore the wealth of knowledge, experience and keen insight DaGuru has to offer this community just because you don't like his devilry... errr... delivery. DaGuru is a one-of-a-kind Templar, and you would be utter fools to turn a blind eye to that. If I was you... you being the community as a whole... I would be doing everything within my power to persuade him to stay. And if you want to do that you need to read carefully, respond without preconceived prejudice, shed your insecurities and your protective devices, and LISTEN. Read, Know, Do. < Two thirds of that is listening, and only one-third is acting.

Why don't you two make your own forum where you can give each other internet handjobs all day?
    edited January 2011
    DaGuru is a fucking idiot who hasn't contributed shit so yes I will ignore his supposed "keen insight".
  • edited January 2011
    DaGuru wrote: »
    Dude, since when did YOU of all people dictate how/when someone leaves this place? Or is that just epic wishful thinking on your part?

We're all going to be so distraught over losing you and your 60 wonderful, contributory posts ;_;
    edited January 2011
    I regret ever having made this thread in light of Spectral draconian attitude which has been made clear for all to see.
    edited January 2011
    So in other words you deserve a special status and should be above the rules anyone else would have to go by all because you've modded other forums before?
    Let's put it this way, Sanchez. Dude runs a 500-mile marathon in the Olympics and receives a gold medal for first place. The following year another 500-mile marathon is organized, but the organizers decide that instead of inviting the champion back for another match, they decide they are going to invite him to serve as waterboy for the entire team... thinking he would certainly have the qualifications for such a job... being a runner himself and all. Well, sure the gold medal winner would make a wonderful waterboy! Nobody is doubting that! He would serve water well, of that I have no doubt. And the organizers may well indeed be fully convinced they are doing a wonderful thing by giving the gold medal winner the waterboy position, but do you really think the gold medal winner is seriously going to consider the offer? If he's really hard up, he just might, but I ain't.
  • edited January 2011
    God. Fuckin. Damn! :facepalm:

The last I looked....only these 10 people disagreed with my choice on the poll.....

bornkiller, BungHole, JestA, LouisCypher, Mayberry, My Mom Is Dead, poast-bortem!, Rainbow, skunk.amkon, vozhde

Yet there is such spastic butthurt from so many more of you, all because I'm putting a few lines of text on the screen.

Really and truly people....how the fuck IS someone supposed to be humble around here, with such insecurity from so many of you? :rolleyes:
  • edited January 2011
    500-mile marathon

Marathons are by definition 26 miles and 385 yards.
  • edited January 2011
    I regret ever having made this thread in light of Spectral draconian attitude which has been made clear for all to see.

Next up.....you can start a new hypothetiasl "what if" scenario....something whimsical that nobody ever asked about previously, and we can see what kind of fur would fly with all that?

Might I suggest a self-evaluation, if you dare?

How about....."The Dark Rodent for crossing guard on his block."

Twisted and crazy arguing from the Totse masses that Rodent really wants to be mayor of that city in 3, 2, 1..........
    edited January 2011
    Draconian? But then again, you're the guy who had to fight his battles with personal information instead of actual debate, sooooo... what's next? Torture and blackmail? Dungeons and chains? Kidnapping of family members?

At least I lay it on the line and I don't fuck around playing games, The DarkRodent. You may not like me, but you gotta respect my persistence. ;)
  • edited January 2011
    Draconian? But then again, you're the guy who had to fight his battles with personal information instead of actual debate, sooooo... what's next? Torture and blackmail? Dungeons and chains? Kidnapping of family members?

At least I lay it on the line and I don't fuck around playing games, The DarkRodent. You may not like me, but you gotta respect my persistence. ;)

evrywun respekts innernet tuff guiz
  • edited January 2011

Careful with this one Spectral.....supposedly the errr ummm, tough guy(?) behind that monicker works/ed for NASA at some point. Dude may have satellite tracking imagery on us....maybe make a meteor fall out of the sky or something.

PI and dungeons is mere child's play for such a man(?) as this.
    edited January 2011
    evrywun respekts innernet tuff guiz
    batman.jpg