-Spectral For Mod of Bad Ideas

Comments

• IndulgenceIndulgence Regular
    edited January 2011
    Dr. Rocker's got some Buddha shit going on here. I like this guy.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited January 2011
    Indulgence wrote: »
    Dr. Rocker's got some Buddha shit going on here. I like this guy.

I thank you for your kindness, but one registering here I chose dr rocker - not Dr Rocker, or Dr rocker, or dr Rocker.

Although I am the doc, I am humble.

A woman cast me as an internet jesus. While some other decided to take this name (I was going to take this name at another place as a desriptor but another took it as a name) this is all I try to be - the man that stands between others that share similar values.

While we may all sit on a throne hating unwarrented hate - we must all see a light where we can all come together.

This is that place.

As I have said, not person makes this place bigger, the loss of one makes this palce smaller.

Agree to disagree, facts before butthurt and the old - but still true to me and I hope others - no matter if we agree, disagree, care for one and other or want to flip your ideals upside down - we shall meet for a beer, be it here, or be it there and I shall not deny my lips a pipe on which you have toked, even if I think you need educated.

For that is all it is - education of ones self, or education of others.

Please, declare yourself if you would not drink or smoke or walk with a totsean...

That is the bond that holds us all.
  • LuxJigabooLuxJigaboo Regular
    edited January 2011
    dr rocker wrote: »
    A woman cast me as an internet jesus.

I came into this thread to say that. :mad:
  • edited January 2011
    I'm gonna try to take a shot at this, because reading this thread is like banging my head into a wall....I can't believe how many people still don't really "get it".

Totse needs Spectral, a lot more than Spectral needs Totse.....yet some of you fail to understand that, and are coming about this from the absolute backwards perspective.

The way I see it...DFG/staff/a lot of folks on this thread are viewing Spectral as if he was some unemployed guy desperately seeking for work, and he should have to sell out his own ideals just to put food on the table. You believe you should be able to dictate to him the parameters he'll work under, and expect him to be "grateful" for the chance to work with you.

Yet, it really isn't that way. Totse IS at a critical point of transition, and can use all of the great resources it can find. You should be treating Spectral more like a retired warrior, secluded from the rest of the world...enjoying the spoils of his battles over the years, relishing in wine, women and song. Just what WOULD it take for you to draw him out of his palace....make him enter the fray again, and give the world what he as to offer, give this place the help that it could use?

What you should be saying is...."Here Spectral, here is a special place all for you....and we'll give you any weapons, armies, minions and slaves at your disposal...just do what you do best and give us your all". Instead its....."Here's a slingshot, and a can of ball bearings, have at it...good luck, this is how all of us peasants had to start".

In essence you are making demands along with creating limitations possibly chasing away the golden goose. You should be wooing him like the hottest free agent on the market....not putthing him through the same ponderous machinations like just another hack at an open cattle call.

I doubt if many of you will be able to even understand what I'm getting at, and for those that do...will just chalk it up to..."Spectrals buddy/sock account spewing his good graces", and not put any thought or validity into anything I've said. Fair enough, but the truth is I'm still just an objective observer as always......and all I'm really doing is watching a whole lot of people fuck this up with the completely wrong/backwards way of looking at it.
  • edited January 2011
    DaGuru wrote: »
    Totse needs Spectral, a lot more than Spectral needs Totse

Without speck trolled, totse would be short one faggot
    without totse, speck trolled would be an unemployed fifteen year old virgin masturbating in his parents basement and dreaming up guides filled with bad information but he wouldn't have anywhere to post about it.
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited January 2011
    What's the big deal? He IS being modded to begin with. As the whole retired warrior thing.. cmon. I mean, yeah, he's contributed a lot of shit throughout the ages but this whole "I'm a master on the internetz and a veteran" thing really confuses me. Hell, even I myself was registered before Spectral was on totse and don't make a big fuss about it.

Again, the "totse needs spectral more than spectral needs totse" is laughable. What would become of Spectral's life without totse or the surrounding communities? For someone that doesn't need this site he spends a fair amount of time around these parts. Don't get me wrong, he is an awesome addition to this place and Bad Ideas, but again you're divinifying him waaay more than anyone deserves, speaking from an objective point of view.

Besides, there have been quite a shitload of people throughout the years that have made epic contributions in bad ideas. Spectral isn't the only one.
  • MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited January 2011

Yet, it really isn't that way. Totse IS at a critical point of transition, and can use all of the great resources it can find. You should be treating Spectral more like a retired warrior, secluded from the rest of the world...enjoying the spoils of his battles over the years, relishing in wine, women and song. Just what WOULD it take for you to draw him out of his palace....make him enter the fray again, and give the world what he as to offer, give this place the help that it could use?

What you should be saying is...."Here Spectral, here is a special place all for you....and we'll give you any weapons, armies, minions and slaves at your disposal...just do what you do best and give us your all". Instead its....."Here's a slingshot, and a can of ball bearings, have at it...good luck, this is how all of us peasants had to start".

Dude. Its an internet forum. Were not playing world of warcraft.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited January 2011
    I'm gonna try to take a shot at this, because reading this thread is like banging my head into a wall....I can't believe how many people still don't really "get it".

Totse needs Spectral, a lot more than Spectral needs Totse.....yet some of you fail to understand that, and are coming about this from the absolute backwards perspective.

The way I see it...DFG/staff/a lot of folks on this thread are viewing Spectral as if he was some unemployed guy desperately seeking for work, and he should have to sell out his own ideals just to put food on the table. You believe you should be able to dictate to him the parameters he'll work under, and expect him to be "grateful" for the chance to work with you.

In essence you are making demands along with creating limitations possibly chasing away the golden goose. You should be wooing him like the hottest free agent on the market....not putthing him through the same ponderous machinations like just another hack at an open cattle call.

I doubt if many of you will be able to even understand what I'm getting at, and for those that do...will just chalk it up to..."Spectrals buddy/sock account spewing his good graces", and not put any thought or validity into anything I've said. Fair enough, but the truth is I'm still just an objective observer as always......and all I'm really doing is watching a whole lot of people fuck this up with the completely wrong/backwards way of looking at it.

02%20cool%20story%20bro.gif
  • edited January 2011
    Dude. Its an internet forum. Were not playing world of warcraft.

Sorry I tried to use some colorful metaphors to make a point that should be so obvious without having to delve into such literary devices.

And yet as Vizier has so eloquently expressed above.....some of the userbase still doesn't get it. :rolleyes:
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited January 2011
    Thanks, DaGuru. Well said.. and it's really just common sense. Things aren't really as hard and tough and complicated as people like to make them out to be. But... everyone must learn on their own path, and who am I to alter it?

But, ya... I joined The Temple of the Screaming Electron just a month or two after Jeff Hunter did, and I've seen community rise, and I've seen it fall, and I've basically seen it all from start to finish. Been there, done that, in every possible way, shape and form. That's why I don't even bother playing games or fucking around anymore. I used to just play along for the fun of it, but now I just lay it on the line and that's that... if people don't like it, well, that is their prerogative. I spotted an ad for the Screaming Electron in the last page of an anarchist magazine I liked to read back in the late 80's, dialed in for the fuck of it to see what they had on the offer, and low and behold found a treasure trove of valued contributors and invaluable knowledge, and the entire time since then I've had to watch that great empire slowly crumble under the weight of good intentions and noble quests, and I'm real tired now. Too tired to mince words... too tired to play games... too tired to argue anymore. It's been a very long road for me, and I may have just come to the end of the line.
  • edited January 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    Thanks, DaGuru. Well said.. and it's really just common sense. Things aren't really as hard and tough and complicated as people like to make them out to be. But... everyone must learn on their own path, and who am I to alter it?

But, ya... I joined The Temple of the Screaming Electron just a month or two after Jeff Hunter did, and I've seen community rise, and I've seen it fall, and I've basically seen it all from start to finish. Been there, done that, in every possible way, shape and form. That's why I don't even bother playing games or fucking around anymore. I used to just play along for the fun of it, but now I just lay it on the line and that's that... if people don't like it, well, that is their prerogative. I spotted an ad for the Screaming Electron in the last page of an anarchist magazine I liked to read back in the late 80's, dialed in for the fuck of it to see what they had on the offer, and low and behold found a treasure trove of valued contributors and invaluable knowledge, and the entire time since then I've had to watch that great empire slowly crumble under the weight of good intentions and noble quests, and I'm real tired now. Too tired to mince words... too tired to play games... too tired to argue anymore. It's been a very long road for me, and I may have just come to the end of the line.

zmaoF.jpg
    neat
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    The internet is some serious fuckin business huh?:facepalm: DaGuru needs to stop sucking spectrals dick and Spectral needs to realize he isn't a God because he was on the original totse. You have proven that you are unwilling to compromise and also somehow above the rules since you said you refuse to be a demi mod. Get over yourself.
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited January 2011
    Well shit, as soon as I hit 40 I'm gonna throw my computer and internet the fuck away to avoid taking shit so seriously around here or anywhere on the internet for that matter.

So much prose and poetry and ancient talk... I mean, really, it just makes me laugh. Keep on trucking guys :thumbsup:
  • edited January 2011
    You have proven that you are unwilling to compromise and also somehow above the rules since you said you refuse to be a demi mod .

There isn't a willingness to "compromise" because there is ZERO "negotiation" going on here. Again, someone show me where Spectral said...."I want to be mod of Totse, what do I have to do to get it"????

Instead, you people ARE APPROACHING HIM to mod Totse....but are aghast because someone great isn't humble enough for you while responding to your pleas.

ProTip for the ignorant: Most people that fall into the realm of "greatness" usually aren't humble, and its because of that attitude/ego that they are great. :cool:
  • edited January 2011
    Vizier wrote: »
    Well shit, as soon as I hit 40 I'm gonna throw my computer and internet the fuck away to avoid taking shit so seriously around here or anywhere on the internet for that matter.

So much prose and poetry and ancient talk... I mean, really, it just makes me laugh. Keep on trucking guys :thumbsup:

Blah, blah, blah...."because we can play games on the computer, we think EVERYTHING on the computer is a game". :rolleyes:

Seriously children, don't you kids ever tire of the same nonsensical shtick?
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited January 2011
    Just because there are people who want him to mod doesn't mean that he gets to skip the process. All new mods have to go through every step.
  • edited January 2011
    Blah, blah, blah...."because we can play games on the computer, we think EVERYTHING on the computer is a game". :rolleyes:

No, we're just not impressed by your bald spots and paunch.
    edited January 2011

I don't think there is anything wrong with you supporting -SpectraL, and you are correct when you say that he never asked to be a moderator, but have you thought that maybe for some reason, certain members simply do not want what -SpectraL has to bring?

I suppose you could say, the community does not know what it needs.
    edited January 2011
    zmaoF.jpg
    neat

^ See.. like these useless fuckheads I just have no patience for. He went into Bad Ideas today, dropped a bunch of useless shitballs into some great threads that new visitors and members for Zoklet are reading right now, setting a poor impression for those ones as they consider joining, and he's back here to laugh about it as if it's a really funny thing. I sent a PM to the global mod to forum ban him from Bad Ideas, but incredibly, I was told the global mod couldn't handle that, but would warn the "member" and pass the info along to the admin.

We all know who the member is:
    http://www.totse.info/bbs/showpost.php?p=123489&postcount=10

Is this your idea of moderating, where moderators and global moderators are basically powerless to act, and where known and deliberate spammers are given free reign to deface thread after thread without recompense? You expect me to actually deal with the likes of him by kind words and useless bitching? Think again.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited January 2011
    He gave a legitimate reply to your post. He said that your story was neat, and posted a picture to emphasize his approval of the neatness of your story.
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited January 2011

Don't be stupid. Not everything is a game; in fact all my jobs have required the use of a computer (hell I'm a fucking computer systems engineer), but the mere fact that you two, especially because you're old and probably have no other shit to do, take posting on an internet forum like totse 100% seriously. I mean, sure, there's a lot of information and much valuable resources, and on the otherside there was shit like bloodydiaperman eating wooden screws and toilet paper, or some 14-year old kid huffing poop fumes to get high.

But you two act like if you were actually being paid or something to be here. This isn't fucking, microsoft.com; it's totse. There are all kinds of people here and that's what makes it somehow special. Besides, most of us are here to escape the boredom and seriousness of real life, like a job or the lack of something better to do or the fucknuggets in the streets etc. Relax man.

:fap:
    edited January 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »
    ^He gave a legitimate reply to your post. He said that your story was neat, and posted a picture to emphasize his approval of the neatness of your story.
    Ya.. and I could piss on a telephone pole and call it art as well.
  • edited January 2011
    vozhde wrote: »
    I suppose you could say, the community does not know what it needs.

I COMPLETELY agree with you on this note....and I made a subtle reference to that very fact earlier in this thread when I claimed "building" this place by communal majority vote is foolhardy at best with this current userbase. :thumbsdown:
  • edited January 2011
    ^ See.. like these useless fuckheads I just have no patience for. He went into Bad Ideas today, dropped a bunch of useless shitballs into some great threads that new visitors and members for Zoklet are reading right now, setting a poor impression for those ones as they consider joining, and he's back here to laugh about it as if it's a really funny thing. I sent a PM to the global mod to forum ban him from Bad Ideas, but incredibly, I was told the global mod couldn't handle that, but would warn the "member" and pass the info along to the admin.

We all know who the member is:
    http://www.totse.info/bbs/showpost.php?p=123489&postcount=10

Is this your idea of moderating, where moderators and global moderators are basically powerless to act, and where known and deliberate spammers are given free reign to deface thread after thread without recompense? You expect me to actually deal with the likes of him by kind words and useless bitching? Think again.

This post is spam and has been reported as such. A future mod should know better than make the exact same post multiple times.
    edited January 2011
    I think if anybody on the management team is not serious about getting down to work and doing things properly, they should get the fuck off the management team and go over to pokemon.com and play some games over there to keep themselves amused.
    edited January 2011
    Ya.. and I could piss on a telephone pole and call it art as well.

And then you went and derailed that thread in bad ideas more than FATTY did due to you posting the exact same thing about him that you posted in this thread.:facepalm:
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited January 2011
    You and DaGuru could at least come up with new phrases or insults or whatever. Your retorts are all always the same predictable shit in every arguement :D
    edited January 2011
    And then you went and derailed that thread in bad ideas more than FATTY did due to you posting the exact same thing about him that you posted in this thread.:facepalm:
    You mean in the apparently unmoderated Trading forum, not Bad Ideas, don't you?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011

^That.

A simple ignore fatty would be enough.

EDIT: http://www.totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?t=8216
    edited January 2011
    You mean in the apparently unmoderated Trading forum, not Bad Ideas, don't you?

Yeah but you still derailed the thread. So should I be allowed to derail all threads in an unmoderated section now? That seems to be what your defense is that it i unmoderated.
  • edited January 2011
    Don't be stupid. Not everything is a game; in fact all my jobs have required the use of a computer (hell I'm a fucking computer systems engineer), but the mere fact that you two, especially because you're old and probably have no other shit to do, take posting on an internet forum like totse 100% seriously. I mean, sure, there's a lot of information and much valuable resources, and on the otherside there was shit like bloodydiaperman eating wooden screws and toilet paper, or some 14-year old kid huffing poop fumes to get high.

But you two act like if you were actually being paid or something to be here. This isn't fucking, microsoft.com; it's totse. There are all kinds of people here and that's what makes it somehow special. Besides, most of us are here to escape the boredom and seriousness of real life, like a job or the lack of something better to do or the fucknuggets in the streets etc. Relax man.

:fap:

Funny how you just left a place you spent 2 years on, because they don't take ANYTHING serious at all....thusly the end product shithole you have there. Yet you never even for just a little while will you take the different approach and even give the chance that maybe, JUST MAYBE ...."a little bit more serious from all of us, just MIGHT do this place some good".

Nah, don't try to skin the cat a different way......just continue your whimsical jaunt through the internet where everything has to be absurdly silly, or stoic somberness....no grey area at all between the two, huh Viz????

Basically you want the same attitudes, same demeanors, same idealogy that ended not only Zoklet but the original Totse as well.....but in your thinking(?) you think 3 times the charm and it will work this go around????
    edited January 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    ^That.

Yes, I'm quite in the habit of ignoring problems.
  • edited January 2011
    Yes, I'm quite in the habit of ignoring problems.

Actually, you're in the habit of responding to them no matter how blatant, or just running off to the moslem administration to cry about them.
  • edited January 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    ^That.

How exactly does Fatty fit into the Read, Know, Do mantra???? :confused:

Should start calling you Zok Jr. at this point, if you think simplistic trolls like Fatty have ANY value of any sorts in this place. :thumbsdown:
    edited January 2011
    Funny how you just left a place you spent 2 years on, because they don't take ANYTHING serious at all....thusly the end product shithole you have there. Yet you never even for just a little while will you take the different approach and even give the chance that maybe, JUST MAYBE ...."a little bit more serious from all of us, just MIGHT do this place some good".

Nah, don't try to skin the cat a different way......just continue your whimsical jaunt through the internet where everything has to be absurdly silly, or stoic somberness....no grey area at all between the two, huh Viz????

Basically you want the same attitudes, same demeanors, same idealogy that ended not only Zoklet but the original Totse as well.....but in your thinking(?) you think 3 times the charm and it will work this go around????

Why do you feel the need to suck Spectrals E cock all the time?
  • edited January 2011
    How exactly does Fatty fit into the Read, Know, Do mantra???? :confused:

Should start calling you Zok Jr. at this point, if you think simplistic trolls like Fatty have ANY value of any sorts in this place. :thumbsdown:

JLdm8.jpg
    edited January 2011

There are two groups of people who left zoklet. The first group contains those who left because of wires/zok/censorship. The second group left because they wanted a more serous forum kept clean of spam/trolls.

Personally, I prefer the first group.
    edited January 2011
    Yeah but you still derailed the thread. So should I be allowed to derail all threads in an unmoderated section now? That seems to be what your defense is that it i unmoderated.
    I was attempting to copy the post from the Trading forum thread into this one here, but somehow I ended up leaving it on the Trading forum thread instead, and before I could move the post here and delete that one, a bunch of space cases came in and derailed the thread further.
  • edited January 2011
    Why do you feel the need to suck Spectrals E cock all the time?

I'm not...and there is tons we disagree on. Personally, I think he is a god-damn fool for even giving the mod position any relevance at this point.....giving you even the smallest semblance of notion it may ever happen. Hell, if it was me and I would have started hearing about demands/parameters I didn't agree with.... I would have laughed the whole idea right out of everyone's heads somewhere on page 1.

But again Spectral IS a big softy, and the fact he is even giving you folks hope/chance to make all this better just proves how he still needs some work himself. :cool:
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited January 2011

Look at my post history here nigger, I've made a lot of serious posts and what not, and the same shit happened back at zoklet, and I can still say I garnered a lot of respects and friends both here, on zoklet and the original totse. So I'll continue posting as I seem fit wether your highness likes it or not. Zoklet is in decadence because of the shitty administration and the lack of people... the original totse failed because Jeff didn't want to continue, people were leaving and people like Zok and wintermute were toying with the administration of the site as well. It didn't end because of stories like bunny meatball or the highlighter; stupid, silly shit like that kept it alive in the first place.

Enough drama though. The point is, Spectral is becoming a mod, unless he is still on his highhorse. We are all trying to contribute one way or another.

Either way you could always create your own forum, moderate it as you wish and have a huge amount of traffic, much like the Damage Done... but I personally would like for you to be here and post. Most of the time I do actually enjoy reading what you have to say. No homo.
    edited January 2011
    ...giving you folks hope/chance to make all this better just proves how he still needs some work himself. :cool:
    Oh, come now. You know as well as I that patience is a virtue, not a shortcoming. ;)
  • edited January 2011
    But again Spectral IS a big softy

• edited January 2011
    vozhde wrote: »
    There are two groups of people who left zoklet. The first group contains those who left because of wires/zok/censorship. The second group left because they wanted a more serous forum kept clean of spam/trolls.

Personally, I prefer the first group.

As long as you fully understand this silly/stupid/not serious Totse you people keep talking about really is just Zoklet v1.0. It wasn't until Zok took the reigns at Totse when the place started getting so immature and ridiculous.....so I guess your goals only go to the Totse after 05'....whereas I'm hoping to regain something much better, spectacular, and more useful if not noteworthy than the haven for kidiots that Zok provided at both FAILED websites.
    edited January 2011

hemad.jpg

This thread is fucking hilarious. I see DaGuru is a fan of the either-or fallacy.

I understand you guys want to better totse which is cool. But christ if I ever spend this much time out of my life arguing back and forth on the internet, I give my loved ones full permission to just shoot me.
  • edited January 2011
    Indulgence wrote: »
    hemad.jpg

This thread is fucking hilarious. I see DaGuru is a fan of the either-or fallacy.

I understand you guys want to better totse which is cool. But christ if I ever spend this much time out of my life arguing back and forth on the internet, I give my loved ones full permission to just shoot me.

You'll be an obese man having a midlife crisis one day too you know...
    edited January 2011
    As long as you fully understand this silly/stupid/not serious Totse you people keep talking about really is just Zoklet v1.0. It wasn't until Zok took the reigns at Totse when the place started getting so immature and ridiculous.....so I guess your goals only go to the Totse after 05'....whereas I'm hoping to regain something much better, spectacular, and more useful if not noteworthy than the haven for kidiots that Zok provided at both FAILED websites.
    Stick around, DaGuru. I promise you thrills, chills, action and adventure. Who could resist? :D
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited January 2011
    You should have seen them back at zoklet. Endless threads, every day, argueing about the same shit. They were right for the most part but still... gets old fast.

That's when you close the tab and open up some porn website or wikipedia instead.
    edited January 2011
    They were right for the most part...
    Too bad nobody did a damned thing about it, though, huh? Instead, they decided it was best to just ignore us/persecute us and carry the drama relentlessly forward. It takes two to Tango, let's not forget that in our great haste to lay blame.
    edited January 2011
    You'll be an obese man having a midlife crisis one day too you know...

While I have no intentions of becoming neither a man nor obese at any point in my life, if I do go through a midlife crisis I hope I at least do something interesting with it. Some American Beauty shit you know? Just say fuck everything and do whatever I want.
    You should have seen them back at zoklet. Endless threads, every day, argueing about the same shit. They were right for the most part but still... gets old fast.

That's when you close the tab and open up some porn website or wikipedia instead.

Yeah that's pretty sad. Poor bastards.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited January 2011

One could easily ask the same of you DaGuru.
    There isn't a willingness to "compromise" because there is ZERO "negotiation" going on here. Again, someone show me where Spectral said...."I want to be mod of Totse, what do I have to do to get it"????

Instead, you people ARE APPROACHING HIM to mod Totse....but are aghast because someone great isn't humble enough for you while responding to your pleas.

ProTip for the ignorant: Most people that fall into the realm of "greatness" usually aren't humble, and its because of that attitude/ego that they are great. :cool:

Are you seriously suggesting that Spectral is great? I mean I like the guy and think many of his views are spot on, but great? Really?
    I COMPLETELY agree with you on this note....and I made a subtle reference to that very fact earlier in this thread when I claimed "building" this place by communal majority vote is foolhardy at best with this current userbase. :thumbsdown:

So who should decide these things then Daguru, you?
    I think if anybody on the management team is not serious about getting down to work and doing things properly, they should get the fuck off the management team and go over to pokemon.com and play some games over there to keep themselves amused.

What is with you and the pokemon Spec?

Serious, you mean like the same style of bitching and tearing everything down without ever suggesting positive changes or making any contribution towards anyting positive?

EL OH FUCKING EL talk about a pot calling a kettle black. Hell with you there isn't even anything silly or mildly amusing. It is the same old bitching about anything and everything that isn't exactly as you think it should be, whatever that is.

The same attitudes, well you certainly have that department covered because yours has not changed one iota. This place is so far from the way Zoklet is run I can't begin to fathom a reasonable discussion with someone who is deluded enough to compare the two.
    I'm not...and there is tons we disagree on. Personally, I think he is a god-damn fool for even giving the mod position any relevance at this point.....giving you even the smallest semblance of notion it may ever happen. Hell, if it was me and I would have started hearing about demands/parameters I didn't agree with.... I would have laughed the whole idea right out of everyone's heads somewhere on page 1.

But again Spectral IS a big softy, and the fact he is even giving you folks hope/chance to make all this better just proves how he still needs some work himself. :cool:

You deny sucking his e-cock with a reach around? :facepalm:

Please see comment before last... :fap: