-Spectral For Mod of Bad Ideas

12345679»

Comments

• fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
    edited January 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    Oh, come now. You don't think it's just Koolaid and good wishes that brought the Totse legend this far... 20+ years, do you? It was called the Temple of the Screaming Electron for a very good reason, and though you constantly attempt to escape the almost radio-wave-like emenentive signals constantly being sent out from her soul, you obviously still have a lot to learn about the beginnings, and death throes, of a wondrous empire.

&T is a female? Damn that must be a bad-ass fuckin' bitch. And a dirty one now that I think of it. Better double-wrap it with that slut. :p
    So have you guys seen this new 12 gauge pump Shotgun from Kel Tec?
    The little switch the officer hits when he runs dry at 00:12? That's to switch mags. This baby has a pair of tube magazines, just like Neostead shotgun, but without that pile of shit's back-to-foreward pump action. And, it's a goddamn bullpup. Those barrels are legal length.

So to recap:
    18.5" barrels
    26.1" overall
    14+1 capacity
    pump action

MSRP is at $880 right now, but it'll go down pre release and Kel Tec street prices are always significantly less. My guess is this'll retail for around $600 when it's out.

Meh. Give me a shortened Rem. 1100 or 11-87 over that pump.
    But of course someone needs to be punched in the face if they deface an 1100.
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited January 2011
    fr0st_Byte wrote: »
    &T is a female? Damn that must be a bad-ass fuckin' bitch. And a dirty one now that I think of it. Better double-wrap it with that slut. :p
    Yep. She's like a ship that pioneered a vast and unknown sea of mystery and intrigue. She was one of the first to sail, and the stars above her proud bow were like sharp, shiny, hardened diamonds overhead as she made her maiden voyage toward the far horizon.
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited January 2011
    There she is now!

2q9jjb6.jpg
    edited January 2011
    Yep. She's like a ship that pioneered a vast and unknown sea of mystery and intrigue. She was one of the first to sail, and the stars above her proud bow were like sharp, shiny, hardened diamonds overhead as she made her maiden voyage toward the far horizon.

Damn man I want whatever psychedelic you are on tonight.
  • edited January 2011
    Meh. Give me a shortened Rem. 1100 or 11-87 over that pump.
    But of course someone needs to be punched in the face if they deface an 1100.

Shortened Remington autoloader? You mean a straight pull bolt action shotgun? Because that's all you're getting without tweaks to the gas system that will make shoulder firing a 20mm A-M rifle feel comfortable.
    edited January 2011
    There she is now!

2q9jjb6.jpg

Done that before. Minus the 1980's metal hair, the trashy looking apt, the trashy looking whore, and the trashy looking dope. And that looks kinda fake because that dude is going in waaay too deep. (No pun intended :D)

And btw, your sig sounds like something Shpongle would make. Have you heard their song Divine Moments of Truth (DMT)?

I just expected Hazey to pop up after mentioning Shpongle.
    edited January 2011
    Shortened Remington autoloader? You mean a straight pull bolt action shotgun? Because that's all you're getting without tweaks to the gas system that will make shoulder firing a 20mm A-M rifle feel comfortable.

I've never really thought of fucking up a 1100 or 11-87, but would shortening it fuck up the gas powering system?
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited January 2011
    Oh, come now. You don't think it's just Koolaid and good wishes that brought the Totse legend this far... 20+ years, do you? It was called the Temple of the Screaming Electron for a very good reason, and though you constantly attempt to escape the almost radio-wave-like emenentive signals constantly being sent out from her soul, you obviously still have a lot to learn about the beginnings, and death throes, of a wondrous empire.

Do you hear these radio wave in your head? crazy_smiley.gif
    edited January 2011
    Do you hear these radio wave in your head?
    Some people can receive them just fine, but some others are deaf to them by their own choosing. Totse has always been radiating a strong aura right from the get-go.
  • IndulgenceIndulgence Regular
    edited January 2011
    Done that before. Minus the 1980's metal hair, the trashy looking apt, the trashy looking whore, and the trashy looking dope. And that looks kinda fake because that dude is going in waaay too deep. (No pun intended :D)

And btw, your sig sounds like something Shpongle would make. Have you heard their song Divine Moments of Truth (DMT)?

I just expected Hazey to pop up after mentioning Shpongle.

Holy shit Hazey. I had forgotten about that guy. Is he still around?
    edited January 2011

And btw, your sig sounds like something Shpongle would make. Have you heard their song Divine Moments of Truth (DMT)?I just expected Hazey to pop up after mentioning Shpongle.

Nope, but I'll look it up when I'm done with this cd.
  • edited January 2011
    I've never really thought of fucking up a 1100 or 11-87, but would shortening it fuck up the gas powering system?

Yes indeed, it's got a gas piston rather than inertial operating system like the Benelli. You have to drill out the gas ports to allow more pressure to cycle the action, and by increasing gas port size you increase recoil to barely manageable levels. Take a look at videos of short Saigas on youtube. They're possible to make, and you can get them running, but they're either too unreliable or too uncontrollable for any use beyond range too.

That said, I'm not going to stand here and pretend I wouldn't love one.
    Z2SY4.jpg
    edited January 2011
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited January 2011
    -spectral wrote: »
    i already explained it to you, but sadly, you weren't listening. You were too busy making needless ad hominem attacks and waving around your e-peen.

Try actually reading the posts this time... Let me help you out...

http://www.totse.info/bbs/showpost.php?p=124554&postcount=378

Your basic contention with they Demi-Mod thing in the post you cited is totally ego centered. Let's look at that post closely shall we?
    The point of the illustration is... the one that you are intentionally hiding from, that is... is that [*1] senior members who have already [*2] proven a long history of integrity and constant contribution should not be put through hoops simply because [*3] the administration here is a poor judge of who would make an effective mod.

[1] In the opening part of this post you identify yourself as someone who is above others when you us the phrase senior members in reference to yourself. Please do not try to duck and dive with some claim that you were just drawing another analogy like the gold medal crap. Everyone knows by the context it was posted in that you consider yourself a "senior" member.

[2] Once more you exhibit not only ego but a demonstration that you feel your opinion is proof. While I will not comment one way or the other as to your integrity and it can easily be argued that you contribute a fair amount, it is also a matter of common knowledge that your fanclub is pretty much split down the middle. Meaning that your claim to a long and proven history of anything is more of a matter of opinion that a matter of fact. But even if it were fact your having stated in it within the context of this thread and the context of your protests only demonstrates ego whether or not you meant to. I think you will agree with me when I observe that ego coupled with unchecked power is never a good thing.

[3] Now that you have twice shared your superior opinion of yourself in your very first sentence of this post you close your opening statement by insulting the competence of the administration in an attempt to widen the gap between your opinion of yourself and your opinion of them.

That's like saying just because the administration didn't bother to check someone out fully before modding them, then everybody else should pay for their hasty decisions so it doesn't happen again.

Yeah you could look at it that way if your ego could not stand the thought of having to start at the same place every other staff members does. Or you could look at it from the realistic point of view that everyone is human, nobody has perfect judgment, accessing someones character can be difficult even in face to face situations especially if they are intent on deception, and this measure or policy of making new staff members a Demi-Mod first is simply an extra safe guard to help protect the community and it's members from a mod who let's his ego get the better of him. It seems to me that the only person who would have a real issue with this system would be one who desired power for the sake of power. And again I am sure you would agree that a person who lusts for power simply for powers sake is not the hallmark characteristic of a good mod.
    No! That's NOT the way it should be! Every case should be examined on its OWN merits, not based off the merits of somebody's poor/hasty decision-making skills and the eventual catastrophes that result. ie ; I fucked up so community will just have to pay for my fuck up.

If your assessment of the administration is correct and they have poor decision making skills why would you want to have system in place where every single case is decided on it's own merits based on the decision making skills of those who you have already declared unfit to decide?

And why is the community suffering? Are we suffering because you will not e a mod unless you can run things entirely your way? Or perhaps we are suffering because new mods don't have access to the same buttons old mods do. The only person who seems to be negatively affected by the decision to place new mods in a trial group is you Spec.

The community is certainly not suffering because mods can't run their individual forums with carte blanch. That is what is going on over at Zoklet and we both agree that place is a mess. All being a mod here means is that you give a little more to the community than the average members and in return you get a little more shit. People don't mod here for their egos sake they mod here for the community's welfare.
    No! That's not the way it should work! All that is is an insult to those who have already proven themselves in every way possible, people who haven't fucked up!

Again Spectral, proven by who's standards? What you don't seem to get is this place is a clean slate. Just because you think you have proven something to someone somewhere does not mean that this community should toss out the red carpet just for you. There are a lot of people here who completely disagree with your assessment of your performance. That does not make them right or you wrong anymore than you claiming otherwise makes you right and them wrong.

As far as my part in this goes I think your actions at Zoklet were for the most part those of a good mod. You put up with a crowd of morons and most of the time kept your cool and were fair about things, most of the time. But hey, everyone is human and all humans make mistakes. So if we were looking at just performance I would still support the idea of you modding BI here on Totse. But based on some of the physiological clues you have revealed ITT I am strongly against this idea.

You have shown your ego and misplaced sense of self-importance, IMO, to be overinflated to the point of making it detrimental to the community to give you that responsibility. Furthermore your demonstrated inability to be flexible by insisting that your way is the only right way is a clear indication of a personality which is unsuited to moderate in this environment.

If you do not see the logic of this, then you are obviously being deliberately dense in favor of e-penis-waving and personal insults.

And now to your closing statement...

In closing this post you state that anyone who does not agree with you just wants to hurl insults as you insult any potential parties who might disagree with you by calling them dense. :facepalm:

again.. One avoids commenting on the actual spirit of totse and what/if/why they think there is or isn't one, rather focusing on the personal attacks, and the other one does the very same thing but just more poorly. The subject isn't whether or not i think like ate, it is the spirit of totse and whether or not it exists, and why.

What gives you a monopoly on defining the spirit of Totse? I know you realize how many people were involved in "creating" that spirit. Every single person who ever posted on Jeff Hunter's BBS and WWW format helped to create that spirit. Yet out of all those 10 of 1000's of people over the years you come off ITT as the only person capable of understanding the true essence of that spirit.

In reality all you are really describing is what Totse means to you. The meaning of Totse is the same as the mysteries as taught in modern wicca. Those are not the same to any one person and yet it is the same thing. The same goes for the spirit of Totse. Just because you see it a certain way or express your vision of it with certain actions does not mean that others have that same vision. Nor does it mean that either vision in wrong. So instead of sitting in front of your keyboard telling everyone how their vision is wrong and yours is the the only correct version why don't you just get out their on the board and post in a fashion that is in keeping with your vision and we will all to the same.
    oh, don't mind me. I just thought it was amusing the way everyone was demanding answers from me, in such indignant over-tones too, and then when i provide them we suddenly start discussing something else entirely to complete the "escape gambit" expertly as always.

Until next time then?

Really? Well since you are one to always demand that someone post a link to back up what they say about you how about if you post some links to people "emanding answers from you, in such indignant over-tones".

I know have not asked you to answer anything other than clarification on some of your more ambiguous posts.

Also I know this about you Spectral, you are not so stupid that you are not sitting there reading this without knowing that you really blew it by having a hissy over the suggestion that you become a mod in the same manner that everyone else does. You can type whatever you will but we both know that you regret opening that can of worms and you are now scrambling to find a method of damage control that does not involve you admitting any fault.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited January 2011
    ^^^ Too much time on hands.
    edited January 2011
    gary oak wrote: »
    ^^^ too much time on hands.

tl/dr
    edited January 2011
    Have you noticed the way you use the words "you", "yourself", "your" a hell of a lot? In this post alone I think you used each one of them no less than three dozen times. You use those words alot because your primary focus is always to attack the messenger instead of the message. Again, and I hate to have to keep bringing this up again and again, but this "method" of debate is extemely old hat at this point, and I really gotta tell you that you need to start focusing on the things being discussed rather than continually pointing a finger at who is discussing them. When you do that, you lose all sense of credibility... whoosh... gone... just like that. And it's true that I'm doing the same thing right now, but only to draw attention to the way you do it all the time.. pretty well every post you make.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited January 2011
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    ^^^ Too much time on hands.

Yeah, it is amazing how much free time you end up with when you work for 36 years and don't watch television. But what is more amazing is that you don't have anything better to do than read waht someone with too much time on their hands writes.

Also thanks for letting me know that you consider a few paragraphs of text to be such a time consuming endevor.
    edited January 2011
    Have you noticed the way you use the words "you", "yourself", "your" a hell of a lot? In this post alone I think you used each one of them no less than three dozen times. You use those words alot because your primary focus is always to attack the messenger instead of the message. Again, and I hate to have to keep bringing this up again and again, but this "method" of debate is extemely old hat at this point, and I really gotta tell you that you need to start focusing on the things being discussed rather than continually pointing a finger at who is discussing them. When you do that, you lose all sense of credibility... whoosh... gone... just like that. And it's true that I'm doing the same thing right now, but only to draw attention to the way you do it all the time.. pretty well every post you make.
    Actually! "you" "yourself", "your" should be utilised. It makes your reading experience more interactive with him. He is targeting an audience. "You"
    edited January 2011
    Indulgence wrote: »
    Holy shit Hazey. I had forgotten about that guy. Is he still around?

Haha I dunno. That is the first time I have thought of him since back on the old &T. He probaly rolled himself to death.
    edited January 2011
    bornkiller wrote: »
    Actually! "you" "yourself", "your" should be utilised. It makes your reading experience more interactive with him. He is targeting an audience. "You"
    That's where people go way wrong, though... all the time. Instead of focusing on the message... the thought or idea which the topic has brought forward... they inevitable turn to the source to try and find some chink in the source, wholly ignoring everything that person has to say in the process. This has to be THE worst premise for fruitful debate I have ever witnessed.
    edited January 2011
    Yes indeed, it's got a gas piston rather than inertial operating system like the Benelli. You have to drill out the gas ports to allow more pressure to cycle the action, and by increasing gas port size you increase recoil to barely manageable levels. Take a look at videos of short Saigas on youtube. They're possible to make, and you can get them running, but they're either too unreliable or too uncontrollable for any use beyond range too.

That said, I'm not going to stand here and pretend I wouldn't love one.
    Z2SY4.jpg

Man wtf??!! I can't believe someone fucked up an 1100 like that, especially since they don't even make them anymore. I can see doing that maybe to an 11-87. Actually now that I think of it, I wonder why they didn't just use an 11-87. Why do you say the recoil is unmanageable?

Indulgence wrote: »
    ^ Sexy.

Shhh it was suppose to be our secret. :o
    edited January 2011
    That's where people go way wrong, though... all the time. Instead of focusing on the message... the thought or idea which the topic has brought forward... they inevitable turn to the source to try and find some chink in the source, wholly ignoring everything that person has to say in the process. This has to be THE worst premise for fruitful debate I have ever witnessed.

You must be tired dude, because what you've typed is "googlygook" Try simplifying your posts and maybe people will read them thoroughly. Just a suggestion. :o

Which message?
    Which topic specifically?
    Whose source? Yours or someone else's?
    Which person

Go get some sleep mang! ;)
  • edited January 2011
    Man wtf??!! I can't believe someone fucked up an 1100 like that, especially since they don't even make them anymore. I can see doing that maybe to an 11-87. Actually now that I think of it, I wonder why they didn't just use an 11-87. Why do you say the recoil is unmanageable?

Because when you increase the gas port holes, the energy from the gas is directed backwards. It also decreases the muzzle energy of the projectile(s).
    edited January 2011
    You must be tired dude, because what you've typed is "googlygook" Try simplifying your posts and maybe people will read them thoroughly. Just a suggestion. :o

Which message?
    Which topic specifically?
    Whose source? Yours or someone else's?
    Which person

Go get some sleep mang! ;)
    Yes, I can play patty-cakes, too, but that doesn't mean I'm going to entertain you with it.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    Yes, I can play patty-cakes, too, but that doesn't mean I'm going to entertain you with it.

Way to dodge the question there:rolleyes:
    edited January 2011
    What's "paddy-cakes" :confused:
    edited January 2011
    Patty cake patty cake bakers man. Bake me a cake as fast as you can:hai::hai::hai::hai::hai::hai::hai::hai::hai:
    edited January 2011
    Sounds like a kids nursery rhyme....amirite? :confused:
    edited January 2011
    Sounds like a kids nursery rhyme....amirite? :confused:

Yes it is.
    edited January 2011
    Haha Spectra plays patty-cake. What a chode.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    Your basic contention with they Demi-Mod thing in the post you cited is totally ego centered. Let's look at that post closely shall we?

[1] In the opening part of this post you identify yourself as someone who is above others when you us the phrase senior members in reference to yourself. Please do not try to duck and dive with some claim that you were just drawing another analogy like the gold medal crap. Everyone knows by the context it was posted in that you consider yourself a "senior" member.

[2] Once more you exhibit not only ego but a demonstration that you feel your opinion is proof. While I will not comment one way or the other as to your integrity and it can easily be argued that you contribute a fair amount, it is also a matter of common knowledge that your fanclub is pretty much split down the middle. Meaning that your claim to a long and proven history of anything is more of a matter of opinion that a matter of fact. But even if it were fact your having stated in it within the context of this thread and the context of your protests only demonstrates ego whether or not you meant to. I think you will agree with me when I observe that ego coupled with unchecked power is never a good thing.

[3] Now that you have twice shared your superior opinion of yourself in your very first sentence of this post you close your opening statement by insulting the competence of the administration in an attempt to widen the gap between your opinion of yourself and your opinion of them.

Yeah you could look at it that way if your ego could not stand the thought of having to start at the same place every other staff members does. Or you could look at it from the realistic point of view that everyone is human, nobody has perfect judgment, accessing someones character can be difficult even in face to face situations especially if they are intent on deception, and this measure or policy of making new staff members a Demi-Mod first is simply an extra safe guard to help protect the community and it's members from a mod who let's his ego get the better of him. It seems to me that the only person who would have a real issue with this system would be one who desired power for the sake of power. And again I am sure you would agree that a person who lusts for power simply for powers sake is not the hallmark characteristic of a good mod.

If your assessment of the administration is correct and they have poor decision making skills why would you want to have system in place where every single case is decided on it's own merits based on the decision making skills of those who you have already declared unfit to decide?

And why is the community suffering? Are we suffering because you will not e a mod unless you can run things entirely your way? Or perhaps we are suffering because new mods don't have access to the same buttons old mods do. The only person who seems to be negatively affected by the decision to place new mods in a trial group is you Spec.

The community is certainly not suffering because mods can't run their individual forums with carte blanch. That is what is going on over at Zoklet and we both agree that place is a mess. All being a mod here means is that you give a little more to the community than the average members and in return you get a little more shit. People don't mod here for their egos sake they mod here for the community's welfare.

Again Spectral, proven by who's standards? What you don't seem to get is this place is a clean slate. Just because you think you have proven something to someone somewhere does not mean that this community should toss out the red carpet just for you. There are a lot of people here who completely disagree with your assessment of your performance. That does not make them right or you wrong anymore than you claiming otherwise makes you right and them wrong.

As far as my part in this goes I think your actions at Zoklet were for the most part those of a good mod. You put up with a crowd of morons and most of the time kept your cool and were fair about things, most of the time. But hey, everyone is human and all humans make mistakes. So if we were looking at just performance I would still support the idea of you modding BI here on Totse. But based on some of the physiological clues you have revealed ITT I am strongly against this idea.

You have shown your ego and misplaced sense of self-importance, IMO, to be overinflated to the point of making it detrimental to the community to give you that responsibility. Furthermore your demonstrated inability to be flexible by insisting that your way is the only right way is a clear indication of a personality which is unsuited to moderate in this environment.

And now to your closing statement...

In closing this post you state that anyone who does not agree with you just wants to hurl insults as you insult any potential parties who might disagree with you by calling them dense. :facepalm:

What gives you a monopoly on defining the spirit of Totse? I know you realize how many people were involved in "creating" that spirit. Every single person who ever posted on Jeff Hunter's BBS and WWW format helped to create that spirit. Yet out of all those 10 of 1000's of people over the years you come off ITT as the only person capable of understanding the true essence of that spirit.

In reality all you are really describing is what Totse means to you. The meaning of Totse is the same as the mysteries as taught in modern wicca. Those are not the same to any one person and yet it is the same thing. The same goes for the spirit of Totse. Just because you see it a certain way or express your vision of it with certain actions does not mean that others have that same vision. Nor does it mean that either vision in wrong. So instead of sitting in front of your keyboard telling everyone how their vision is wrong and yours is the the only correct version why don't you just get out their on the board and post in a fashion that is in keeping with your vision and we will all to the same.

Really? Well since you are one to always demand that someone post a link to back up what they say about you how about if you post some links to people "emanding answers from you, in such indignant over-tones".

I know have not asked you to answer anything other than clarification on some of your more ambiguous posts.

Also I know this about you Spectral, you are not so stupid that you are not sitting there reading this without knowing that you really blew it by having a hissy over the suggestion that you become a mod in the same manner that everyone else does. You can type whatever you will but we both know that you regret opening that can of worms and you are now scrambling to find a method of damage control that does not involve you admitting any fault.

An interesting analyses. I read it all btw and I agree with your points.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    Locking this thread. This thread has been derailed and turned into a bitch fest with no real outcome.

In short, new mods must become Demi mods first. I am happy to mod TDR because he requested via PM for it and he shown he can contribute in the section he hands to mod.

As for Spectral he has to follow the same rules as the rest. You will have to become a Demi Mod. On Totse.info we do not care about your past record. You have to prove yourself here.

As for mod selection. I don't use polls to decide who to Mod. Since this poll has been invalidated it doesn't really help me or others. I will Mod users based on the policy implemented back in Aug 2010. I will mod users who contribute on totse.info and are a valuable member of totse.info [not .com and not zoklet] and have proven themselves to be an asset to this place.

We start fresh here and that's the way it's going to be. I hate to crash your party people but these are the hard facts. Making a poll for someone to become a MOD will not get them modded. Those who want to mod should contribute in their respective sections. In time you will be contacted by me via PM. I observe all the section from time to time and I am always looking for motivated users who want to contribute and build this place.

So, TL;DR.

Mod will be chosen on Merit. The more you contribute, the higher your chances of becoming a Mod. Your past history doesn't matter.

EDIT: Reopened because of this: http://www.totse.info/bbs/showpost.php?p=125015&postcount=46
  • edited January 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    As for Spectral he has to follow the same rules as the rest. You will have to become a Demi Mod. On Totse.info we do not care about your past record. You have to prove yourself here.

If you had even one ounce of sincerity about wanting Spectral to be a mod here, why not approach him privately....and discuss it how it normally evolves for most everyone else? Why all the spectacle of this thread, if not looking for an "out" as a reason to not mod him. Face it DFG, you are spineless about this whole thing.....you haven't wanted either Spectral or myself here for even 5 minutes, you just don't have the sauce in your step to tell us that to our face. Instead just more GAMES and bullshit.
    edited January 2011
    DaGuru wrote: »
    If you had even one ounce of sincerity about wanting Spectral to be a mod here, why not approach him privately....and discuss it how it normally evolves for most everyone else? Why all the spectacle of this thread, if not looking for an "out" as a reason to not mod him. Face it DFG, you are spineless about this whole thing.....you haven't wanted either Spectral or myself here for even 5 minutes, you just don't have the sauce in your step to tell us that to our face. Instead just more GAMES and bullshit.
    Aha! You too see there's actually more than meets the eye here, do you!? You're amazingly intuitive and observant. :thumbsup:

Yoda was not alone! :D
    +10
  • edited January 2011
    Aha! You too see there's actually more than meets the eye here, do you!? You're amazingly intuitive and observant. :thumbsup:

+10
    You "two" are a "pair" of enormous faggot"s"
  • edited January 2011
    You "two" are a "pair" of enormous faggot"s"

Aha! You too see there's actually more than meets the eye here, do you!? You're amazingly intuitive and observant.

+10
    edited January 2011
    I just skim the first few words of your posts now, Fatty. Sorry, man. You brought it on yourself. Try growing up some day. You might like it. :thumbsup:
    edited January 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Locking this thread. This thread has been derailed and turned into a bitch fest with no real outcome.

So, TL;DR.

EDIT: Reopened because of this: http://www.totse.info/bbs/showpost.php?p=125015&postcount=46

lmao@"TL;DR... I love that shit.

That is true too, Dfg. This thread was generating discussion. I could care less about the less than important shit with -Spec and all the other attention whores, but there was some good talk about shotguns and Shpongle music goin'. :D
  • edited January 2011

+10

Of course he wasn't alone, and that is why Rodent is such an obedient little Pet at this point. DFG had thoughts about modding you, but didn't have the guts to make that decision. He knew SOME of the userbase would throw a shit fit, so he had to gauge the masses....then just float on the wave of popularity (like he always does, another convenient "out" with this strict attention to " I only do what community asks) to whichever direction it took him.

So instead of him asking the masses himself, he puts his Pet/Patsy in his place to originate the thread/poll....of course someone else getting dirty in the process, while DFG is just a "spectator" or "referee" of the whole thing, right. ;)

Kind of a weird relationship if you ask me, downright kinky and degrading. DFG lets Rodent play in his Dagobah Barbie Outfit anytime he likes in public, and the Pet reciprocates by being such an obedient and obvious stooge for his master.
  • edited January 2011
    I just skim the first few words of your posts now, Fatty. Sorry, man. You brought it on yourself. Try growing up some day. You might like it. :thumbsup:

Neat!
    KRehi.jpg
  • edited January 2011
    Of course he wasn't alone, and that is why Rodent is such an obedient little Pet at this point. DFG had thoughts about modding you, but didn't have the guts to make that decision. He knew SOME of the userbase would throw a shit fit, so he had to gauge the masses....then just float on the wave of popularity (like he always does, another convenient "out" with this strict attention to " I only do what community asks) to whichever direction it took him.

So instead of him asking the masses himself, he puts his Pet/Patsy in his place to originate the thread/poll....of course someone else getting dirty in the process, while DFG is just a "spectator" or "referee" of the whole thing, right. ;)

Kind of a weird relationship if you ask me, downright kinky and degrading. DFG lets Rodent play in his Dagobah Barbie Outfit anytime he likes in public, and the Pet reciprocates by being such an obedient and obvious stooge for his master.
    Neat!
    KRehi.jpg
    edited January 2011
    ...DFG lets Rodent play in his Dagobah Barbie Outfit anytime he likes in public, and the Pet reciprocates by being such an obedient and obvious stooge for his master.
    Your intuition has now made my mouth water.

*no homo* ;)
  • edited January 2011
    *no homo* ;)

I think it's a little too late for that :fap::fap::fap::fap:
    edited January 2011
    I think it's a little too late for that :fap::fap::fap::fap: