-Spectral For Mod of Bad Ideas

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    It was asked earlier if I trust Dfg. Sure I do, but then again, I'm not the one with trust issues. Just because mistakes were made earlier doesn't mean everyone should now have to pay for those mistakes.

[edit]

I like the votes on the "No" side... amusing stuff, for sure...

Gorilla Guts : hasn't posted once for the last 5 months
    Rainbow: never posted ever
    Sandra is a slut: 3 posts in 6 months, last post three weeks ago
    Bunghole: already quit as mod, posted a goodbye thread, then banned a member just because he didn't like what they had to say (still a mod [FULL!]!)
    My Mom is Dead : part-time/fairweather member
    Skunk.amkon : fell out of somebody's closet a whole week ago!

pretty comical shit we have here..! :thumbsup:
    What?
    http://www.totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?t=6822&highlight=Bunghole

I don't see a ban by him.
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited January 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    I don't see a ban by him.
    You don't see a ban by him? How about two consecutive bans by him even after the first one was reversed? And... errr... don't you have a global mod to keep you up to date on these kinds of things, or do you just make community decisions based off what you think is really going on? Don't get me wrong, I think you've done an awesome job, but I shouldn't have to be holding your hand and letting you know about it if one of your mods goes around banning members just because it's fun.

http://www.totse.info/bbs/showpost.php?p=120200&postcount=28

http://www.totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?p=120220#post120220
    http://www.totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?p=120235#post120235
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011

Nah bro he actually did abuse his powers twice in a row.
    edited January 2011
    Ah, maybe I'm being a little harsh on Dfg here. After all, his connection has been very unreliable, and I'm sure he's had lots of other shit frying on the burner. Let me tag the apparently powerless global mod instead... now... buttt... where would I find such a person... ?

*begins looking under bed and behind drapes*
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited January 2011
    You don't see a ban by him? How about two consecutive bans by him even after the first one was reversed? And... errr... don't you have a global mod to keep you up to date on these kinds of things, or do you just make community decisions based off what you think is really going on? Don't get me wrong, I think you've done an awesome job, but I shouldn't have to be holding your hand and letting you know about it if one of your mods goes around banning members just because it's fun.

Totse.info has more than one global mod Spec or were you specifically targeting one in general? Out of curiosity, did you PM one global mod or all global mods of your complaint. Seems personal, like trying to put one global mod on the spot. I'll still retain the same principles expected from the start of totse.info. Maybe you should try to stop targeting individuals for voicing their opinions against you. Hell if you're this defensive as a regular what the hell would you be like as a mod? :confused:
    Meh! That Bunghole things was sorted and quickly so it's no biggy. :o
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited January 2011
    Holy motherfucking shit, I went astray for 3 hours, got drunk, fucked a bitch and I return to this thread only to see a bunch of faggotry.

Niggas please, srs bsns :o
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011

You do know all it takes is a simple PM to notify about Power Abuse.

http://www.totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?t=10069

I don't tolerate unjust bans and rogue Mods.
    edited January 2011
    Vizier wrote: »
    Holy motherfucking shit, I went astray for 3 hours, got drunk, fucked a bitch and I return to this thread only to see a bunch of faggotry.

Niggas please, srs bsns :o
    I hope the bitch was hot....and through sober eyes & not corona bottle ones. :rolleyes:
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited January 2011
    bornkiller wrote: »
    I hope the bitch was hot....and through sober eyes & not corona bottle ones. :rolleyes:

It was Tecate and I fucked my ex of almost two years appart, so yeah, she's allright considering I'm not exactly Brad tits Pitt.... lulz. Tomorrow will be a new day, :D

Fuck, I hope it doesn't turn into a drama fest IRL. Either way I don't give a flying godamn fuck :cool:

On topic: Spectral can own sharks and sodomize them with his gaze.
    edited January 2011
    Vizier wrote: »
    On topic: Spectral can own sharks and sodomize them with his gaze.
    On topic: Mako is an awesome shark to hook into especially on a Kayak.:thumbsup:
  • IndulgenceIndulgence Regular
    edited January 2011
    Sharks are badass.

Why am I awake.
  • edited January 2011
    Spectral.....

After much discussion and consideration with my wife....we have come to a conclusion. We would very much like you to be a god-father to Lil' Guru, despite the fact he's already 8 and never had one before.

However before you become his god-father....we insist you change a few things before all this happens. Get a different haircut, start curbing your marijuana usage, and make sure to obey all speed limits.

Now then, as long as you agree to all of that, you may be bestowed with the "honor" of being Lil Guru's god-father. And if any of those paramters are too tricky for you.....then I'll spend the next 4 pages of this thread arguing why we INSIST on you playing by our rules, since you need this title and responsibility in your life. :p

We await your answer Spectral, and don't forget to make up on any Xmas gifts since it was just a month ago. :thumbsup:
  • edited January 2011
    I would suggest users join this group: http://www.totse.info/bbs/group.php?groupid=28

It might help them recover from this thread.

How do you attach the entire &T logo into that group? :confused:

Since the entire website is the only real "casualty" here, because if you are sincerely trying to build an adult/informational community Fatty is one of its biggest enemies.

Or should I have posted this in the Help section, since my question is more technical about Vbul abilities?
    edited January 2011
    DaGuru wrote: »
    Spectral.....

After much discussion and consideration with my wife....we have come to a conclusion. We would very much like you to be a god-father to Lil' Guru, despite the fact he's already 8 and never had one before.

However before you become his god-father....we insist you change a few things before all this happens. Get a different haircut, start curbing your marijuana usage, and make sure to obey all speed limits.

Now then, as long as you agree to all of that, you may be bestowed with the "honor" of being Lil Guru's god-father. And if any of those paramters are too tricky for you.....then I'll spend the next 4 pages of this thread arguing why we INSIST on you playing by our rules, since you need this title and responsibility in your life. :p

We await your answer Spectral, and don't forget to make up on any Xmas gifts since it was just a month ago. :thumbsup:
    I accept this honor, Your Honor! Errrr... could I just switch to a corncob pipe and sneak the odd pinch of maryjane in there, or would that upset the apple cart? For a haircut, I am considering purple spikes, but not so loud that I'd go for the yellow or red "bull" tips. Speed limits won't be a problem, as there is no speed limit at cruising altitude! I can go as fast as my lean and muscular legs can carry me! *makes vroom-vroom sound*. Backdated gifts for Lil Guru will arrive in the form of miniature hand-thrown explosives... a different color and shape for each year I would owe on. When do I start? Errr... what is my role as god-father anyways... where am I going to get a horse-head in the capital city of Canada? These are all very fine questions.
  • edited January 2011
    Spectral.....

If it were such an enormous burden for spectrolled to shoulder, he would have told OP and Dfg to go fuck themselves with a rake by page 2. He didn't so as a result we have eleven pages of internet drama. Maybe if speck didn't measure his self worth by how many "inbred minions" he banned you would have a point.
    edited January 2011
    ...Maybe if speck didn't measure his self worth by how many "inbred minions" he banned you would have a point.
    I seemed to have touched a real live nerve. Are you, in fact, inbred? Don't be embarrassed if you are. You can't help what you are, and I understand that... I really do. Now, are you or are you not inbred? Come clean, man. It'll do you good, you know?
  • edited January 2011
    If it were such an enormous burden for spectrolled to shoulder, he would have told OP and Dfg to go fuck themselves with a rake by page 2. He didn't .

My guess would be the reason he didn't tell everyone to take a flying fuck, is because at the end of the day he is STILL the consumate optimist. He believes he can negotiate with stupid people, and as I already stated in this thread he is clearly a "better" man than myself and probably everyone else here....for no other reason because of his unbridled patience and tolerance towards people that probably don't merit that kind of control or attention. ;)
  • edited January 2011
    I seemed to have touched a real live nerve. Are you, in fact, inbred? Don't be embarrassed if you are. You can't help what you are, and I understand that... I really do. Now, are you or are you not inbred? Come clean, man. It'll do you good, you know?

The only inbred user of totse.info is Dfg. Now that I think about it, if you're offering to ban him I will support your modding 110%. I'll even stop posting in BI just so none of them happen to accidentally offend you, and stop calling you on your bullshit and faggotry!
  • edited January 2011
    My guess would be the reason he didn't tell everyone to take a flying fuck, is because at the end of the day he is STILL the consumate optimist. He believes he can negotiate with stupid people, and as I already stated in this thread he is clearly a "better" man than myself and probably everyone else here....for no other reason because of his unbridled patience and tolerance towards people that probably don't merit that kind of control or attention. ;)

Get a room you kids!
  • edited January 2011
    Get a room you kids!

*Pats DFG's silliest "test" on the community on the head, the way someone would a mangy mongrel dog out in the cold who hasn't eaten in a week*

Fatty are you REALLY so limited with any kind of originality or intellect, not only do you need Youtubes and pics to make your points you fail so miserably at with text.....you can't even pick out different videos for the same thread with your mindless retorts????? :confused:

I guess I failed DFG, what is my punishment???? :fap:
    edited January 2011
    oK... Imma have to raise you all $100 and call Snoopy at this point. Who's in?
  • edited January 2011
    oK... Imma have to raise you all $100 and call Snoopy at this point. Who's in?

There's no way Fatty is really Snoopy....he doesn't make nearly enough fag/cock/ass coments, and he clearly isn't as obssessed with man-on-man sex the way Snoopy was.

So yeah, while Fatty is still a "step-up" from Snoopy because we don't have to be inundated with constant and never ending references to faggotry....he still has no place in a supposed adult/informational community. :thumbsdown:
    edited January 2011
    There's no way Fatty is really Snoopy....he doesn't make nearly enough fag/cock/ass coments, and he clearly isn't as obssessed with man-on-man sex the way Snoopy was.

So yeah, while Fatty is still a "step-up" from Snoopy because we don't have to be inundated with constant and never ending references to faggotry....he still has no place in a supposed adult/informational community. :thumbsdown:
    That's true. We would have gotten at least an anal reference by now. Could be poast-bortem then. Whoever he is, he sure is stupid.
  • edited January 2011
    That's true. We would have gotten at least an anal reference by now. Could be poast-bortem then. Whoever he is, he sure is stupid.

So I'm just the latest in a long line of people who have trolled you endlessly?
    Geez guys, you know if a man gets tossed out of one bar, maybe it's the bar. If a man gets tossed out of a hundred bars, maybe it's the man.
  • edited January 2011
    So I'm just the latest in a long line of people who have trolled you endlessly?
    Geez guys, you know if a man gets tossed out of one bar, maybe it's the bar. If a man gets tossed out of a hundred bars, maybe it's the man.

ROFLMFAO!!!!

What fuckin bizarro world are you in? They ain't trying to throw him out of anything, they desperately want him to be a staff member....THAT is the topic of this thread.

Spectral, since he is so obviously trying to TWIST and MANIPULATE the very essence of these discussions....my best bet at this point would be Fatty is yet another of the never ending Barbie Dolls that Rodent brought to the party.

Rumor has it Dumpster Diving Barbie didn't sell too hot at the retailers, and he got a bargain online at less than 1/2 price!
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited January 2011

There goes DaGuru swingin' on Spectral e-cock again...
    ROFLMFAO!!!!

What fuckin bizarro world are you in? They ain't trying to throw him out of anything, they desperately want him to be a staff member....THAT is the topic of this thread.

Spectral, since he is so obviously trying to TWIST and MANIPULATE the very essence of these discussions....my best bet at this point would be Fatty is yet another of the never ending Barbie Dolls that Rodent brought to the party.

Rumor has it Dumpster Diving Barbie didn't sell too hot at the retailers, and he got a bargain online at less than 1/2 price!

That is rich considering everyone already knows who's sock puppet you are...
  • edited January 2011
    ROFLMFAO!!!!

Totse needs TDR more than TDR needs totse

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::facepalm::rolleyes:
    :facepalm::facepalm::rolleyes::facepalm::rolleyes:
    :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
    :rolleyes::facepalm::rolleyes::facepalm::facepalm:
    :rolleyes::facepalm::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Clearly I am his buttboy
  • edited January 2011

That is rich considering everyone already knows who's sock puppet you are...

Nooooo, you're doinitwrong!!!!1!1!!!!one!!!

Lrn2 Yoda properly, bub....

"Nothing original one has to say, fall on baseless and old rhetoric the weaker of warriors do as last resort for SOME response, hmmmmm?" :rolleyes:
    edited January 2011
    Nooooo, you're doinitwrong!!!!1!1!!!!one!!!

Lrn2 Yoda properly, bub....

"Nothing original one has to say, fall on baseless and old rhetoric the weaker of warriors do as last resort for SOME response, hmmmmm?" :rolleyes:

So do you ever post anything of use? Does Spectral ever let you play in any of the other forums? Was there a time, long ago, when Spectral would allow you to run freely through the forums?

You know, for almost a year on Zoklet I thought you were just more pissed than me about what Zok did over there. I now see what is really happening here.
  • edited January 2011
    So do you ever post anything of use? Does Spectral ever let you play in any of the other forums? Was there a time, long ago, when Spectral would allow you to run freely through the forums?

You know, for almost a year on Zoklet I thought you were just more pissed than me about what Zok did over there. I now see what is really happening here.

You don't know jack squat Rodent....and the way you flipped flopped so early on in this thread proves how little you know about anything in regard to Totse, whether its about the people or this community.

As for me posting in other sections, I have...a little. But at the end of the day it really is about time investment, just how much can I put in. And in 95%of the other forums, it really is all about just dropping OPINION...shit that doesn't matter all that much, stuff that can wait for another day.

Whereas here we are talking about HISTORY and FACTS, shit that if not understood or corrected could have some bearing on the future of this place. Excuse me for not wanting to see you or others piss all over this place, and then have the audacity to twist things and tell people it's really "raining". :rolleyes:
    edited January 2011
    So in other words you prioritize your time by bitching about how forums are run that you are to busy to contribute to.
  • edited January 2011
    So in other words you prioritize your time by bitching about how forums are run that you are to busy to contribute to.

No, IN MY REAL WORDS (read: not your typical twisting/manipulation of someone else's text).....

My OPINION on what are my favorite weapons, sex, movies, videogames (_____ <<<<<insert whatever section I may visit) is far more insiginicant than setting the REAL record straight when toxic morons like yourself want to impede the progress of what this place COULD become if not for your childish games, kidiocy, lying, history rewrites, and other bullshit you are trying to sell to the masses as a way to "build" the second coming of Totse.
  • edited January 2011
    No, IN MY REAL WORDS (read: not your typical twisting/manipulation of someone else's text).....

My OPINION...is far more insiginicant than...yours
    fixed
    edited January 2011
    DaGuru has to be Spectrals sock poppet or something. It's the only way to explain the massive levels of e fellatio going on in this thread:facepalm:
    edited January 2011
    DaGuru has to be Spectrals sock poppet or something. It's the only way to explain the massive levels of e fellatio going on in this thread:facepalm:

Yeah, I never believed it over on Zoklet but now that there is nothing to bitch about insofar as the administration is concerned it amazes me how little DaGuru's tune has changed. That and he only really puts effort into supporting or defending Spectral.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited January 2011

totse admins can haz sock trap?
    :)
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited January 2011
    Wow. 12 pages of bitching, STOP POSTING IN HERE YOU FAGGOTS!!!! DFG or Hellish, CLOSE THIS THREAD!!!!
    :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
  • edited January 2011
    Yeah, I never believed it over on Zoklet but now that there is nothing to bitch about insofar as the administration is concerned it amazes me how little DaGuru's tune has changed. That and he only really puts effort into supporting or defending Spectral.

Out of 90 posts by DaGuru
    • 45 (50%) have been in this thread all about his special friend Specktrolled
    • 90 (100%) have been stupid, worthless, and noncontributory
    edited January 2011
    Uhhh... maybe he's the only one with his eye still on the ball, and everybody else is just along for the scenery while conveniently ignoring the tiger perched on the hood of the car? As far as I remember, the original Totse was never based off the hoarding of power to the detriment of community. The elements of power, such as leadership, knowledge and contribution, were something to be promoted naturally, and acquired through contribution, not something that's apportioned to one or two in community while the others flounder below until the whim of those few happens to turn their way. The way it's setup here, leaders are powerless... the power to effect changes is being hoarded under the guise of a noble principle created by those who are doing the hoarding, those few deciding who will share in the power based solely off the mistakes they themselves have made in the past, and based off their own personal preferences and personal agendas, and not on the track records of obvious leaders and contributors.
    edited January 2011
    Uhhh... maybe he's the only one with his eye still on the ball, and everybody else is just along for the scenery while conveniently ignoring the tiger perched on the hood of the car? As far as I remember, the original Totse was never based off the hoarding of power to the detriment of community. The elements of power, such as leadership, knowledge and contribution, were something to be promoted naturally, and acquired through contribution, not something that's apportioned to one or two in community while the others flounder below until the whim of those few happens to turn their way. The way it's setup here, leaders are powerless... the power to effect changes is being hoarded under the guise of a noble principle created by those who are doing the hoarding, those few deciding who will share in the power based solely off the mistakes they themselves have made in the past, and based off their own personal preferences and personal agendas, and not on the track records of obvious leaders and contributors.

The only flaw in your argument is that it relies on two assumptions.

1. That DaGuru is a real person.

2. That he and you are the only ones who actually know what is what and everyone else is in the dark.
  • edited January 2011
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    Wow. 12 pages of bitching, STOP POSTING IN HERE YOU FAGGOTS!!!! DFG or Hellish, CLOSE THIS THREAD!!!!
    :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Hey, at least it's contained to a single thread. Personally I don't see a problem with it.
    edited January 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Hey, at least it's contained to a single thread. Personally I don't see a problem with it.
    That's right. There's nothing wrong with it. It's just words on a page. But some people still don't like it because they're insecure duck&divers, and any possible way they can make those words "go away" is what they will do. Word Weapons! Dangerous things those!
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited January 2011
    trx100 wrote: »

I just think that if they posted with such enthusiasm in other threads, that we might have attracted more members. That doesn't really matter to them though. They only care about there e-egos. :thumbsdown:
  • edited January 2011
    That's right. There's nothing wrong with it. It's just words on a page. But some people still don't like it because they're insecure duck&divers, and any possible way they can make those words "go away" is what they will do. Word Weapons! Dangerous things those!

If you really don't care about being a mod, prove you don't care and tell Dfg to fuck himself with a rake because you won't deign to accept demimod status. If you do care about being a mod, play by the rules and accept you're no better than anyone else here, and especially no better than me or fanglekai.
    edited January 2011
    ...and accept you're no better than anyone else here, and especially no better than me or fanglekai.
    It's not about who is better than anyone else, though, and I certainly don't think I'm better than everyone else. Better than some maybe, but not all. This is more about the correct way to do things, using just common sense, than who is better than who.
  • edited January 2011
    It's not about who is better than anyone else, though, and I certainly don't think I'm better than everyone else. Better than some maybe, but not all. This is more about the correct way to do things, using just common sense, than who is better than who.

So you do want to be a mod? In that case play by the rules and shut the fuck up about wanting to run the place overnight. It's that simple. Also please pull DaGuru's tongue out of your bumhole, it's really unpleasant to watch.
    edited January 2011

Maybe, maybe not (that whole Olympic gold medalist thing has me on the fence ATM) but DaGuru certainly thinks the sun shines out your ass.
    edited January 2011
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    I just think that if they posted with such enthusiasm in other threads, that we might have attracted more members. That doesn't really matter to them though. They only care about there e-egos. :thumbsdown:

You obviously don't frequent PLRC or NotW.
    edited January 2011
    Maybe, maybe not (that whole Olympic gold medalist thing has me on the fence ATM) but DaGuru certainly thinks the sun shines out your ass.
    I never said I was the Olympic medalist in my parable. You did.

As for DaGuru.. maybe it doesn't! Who are we to say at this point!?
    edited January 2011
    I never said I was the Olympic medalist in my parable. You did.

As for DaGuru.. maybe it doesn't! Who are we to say at this point!?

You implied that you being a mod on a previous forum made you comparable to a gold medalist who ran 500 mile "marathon":facepalm: I would say that makes you a bit full of yourself.